Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of October 26, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week I would like to invite our new members to join our remote group healing session. It is called 'remote' because we all do it from wherever we are in the world. It is done in a group which gathers, as noted below, at a clearing they find each in our own meditative space. It is a healing session since, by gathering together, we have an intent to heal ourselves and each other. We have seen some results which you can see posted on previous sessions on the 'Events' board. I believe that that it was last week when Hailstones Melt requested healing for a specific issue and felt that it worked for her. Other experiences are often also noted and sometimes we post about them... mostly because they are just so cool:cool:

Our group is relatively small and the intimacy means you can very easily contribute whatever you have to bring. We'd like new folks to join us, hence this invitation to Bev AE Greenwood, Unicorn94, BastienE, mungbean, Gail, HealedCary, mcassidyspencer, GretchKen, Florentv.
If you do decide to try and join us, please let us know by posting below.

And a warm welcome back to everyone who join us regularly, or sometimes;)
Our theme this week will be ourselves; taking stock and seeing how we see ourselves. Are we growing? Are we stable? Are we where and 'how' we want to be? Are we with who we want to be with? Where we want to be? And, from this... what can we foresee for ourselves.

I like this last part. Once we have taken stock of where we've been and where we are now we have the opportunity to consider where we will likely go in the foreseeable future and decide whether we like that route. If we don't like it we have this incredible opportunity to consider other options. It is my belief that a session like this allows us a unique opportunity to see what we can tweak or outright transform out of our current lives to take them in the direction we'd like to head... rather than where the momentum leads us if we do nothing specific.

If all this sound complicated, no worries, just 'be' there and see what comes of it. Just by intending to be here, you create a space for something other than 'the usual' to happen. Beautiful, isn't it?<3

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - out of time

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Looks like a good group - and - always room for a few more!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I spent this session bringing my mom into our clearing. I had my hands on her hip which is healing from surgery after she broke it. It has also moved out of place a bit and she was told that if it did that more it could fail and she'd need another operation. She'd been doing very well since she restarted walking on it and tonight I found her limping and saying she had pain. I don't know if it's the hip failing or if it's simply that she had done a lot of rehab and is sore.

Either way, once I found her there I did what I could... which included introducing her to our session so that she could get what healing we could from it.
It's wonderful to have a resource like this incredible group of people to help heal a family member in need. Normally I'd have requested healing for her ahead of time and mentioned it above. This time it was an unexpected event so I'm writing about it here after the fact. During this healing session it felt is that her body felt like it was doing a lot at that hip. I felt some sort of twist move to straighten out, pulsations, lots of subtle movement and warmth.

While I was there with my hands on my mom's hip, out of the blue I saw the head and body of a plains Indian man in full feather bonnet. He was an old friend (in some other lifetime? I don't know). As I watched him he morphed into a bear (then back and forth) by which I surmise he is a medicine man. A few other animals showed up too (bison and lion I recall) but he stayed a bear. I asked him to help and bring friends if he could.
He did. A ring of shamans surrounded my mom and her leg and began to dance and sing around her. It was fabulous and, as I mention above, lots was happening in response. By this time I was quite late to go home to my family (all this was entirely unexpected and I'd spent far longer there than I'd meant to) so I was trying to find ways to wrap things up while allowing the healing to continue. I'd already left the intent that I'd keep sending her healing until I see her again so I asked if my friend and the helpers could continue to send her healing too. They did. In fact, I saw them synch their circle into a smaller one that included her hip so that they could continue to dance their circle around it and send healing there.

June, as soon as I saw my friend in the feather bonnet, I thought of you and your sightings of someone like this during other of our sessions. His bonnet looked a lot like this one thought there was mostly red tones with the earthy colours. He looked like a strong, decisive and very sensitive (to many things probably, including the ability to sense and help me and mom) man with craggy features.
Actually, as I'm writing this I am realizing that the red in the bonnet also independently signifies a medicine man. In 'Animal Speak' by Ted Andrews is an idea that has made a big impression on me. It is under the heading of the bird called the 'flicker' which I looked up when one landed, dead, in front of our doorstep. I took the opportunity to say a prayer of thanks, harvest its wings for feathers and bury it nearby under a tree it probably sat in lots of times. I often greet it when I am outside. The line is this:
To the Pueblo peoples and other Native Americans, the feathers were considered religious articles. A red feather on a prayer stick usually reflected war against some enemy - physical or spiritual. When the feathers were worn in the hair, in indicated the individual was a member of the medicine society. The same energy that can be used for war can also be used for healing. That is what flicker teaches.
Whoever was visiting would have known I'd read that and remembered it, so it was another way of letting me know that a healer had come to help.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Great that you were able to bring your mum into the session, Lila, and that she received such strong healing.
You are right about my plains Indian man, that headdress is similar to the one he wore, only with more red I seem to remember.
Aren’t they beautiful, real works of art.

I started off in the clearing but that soon changed to, not the beach this time lol. We were sitting in that field of lovely pink daisies, probably because I love daisies, they are such an uncomplicated flower and bring memories of childhood.
The feeling was very carefree and we soon had daisy chains round our necks and crowning our heads. After singing a couple of folky type songs we got down to the business giving and receiving healing. I sent golden balls of light filled with love and healing and saw them land in the lap of each one in the group.
That’s about it this week I think, it was a very laid back session for me. I seem to feel quite stable, odd little hiccup here and there of course, and I’m more than happy with where I feel I’m heading.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Long, happy, and exhausting day at work, so I set my intention to join in dreamtime. I'm sure it was lovely because I woke up rested.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I should have added this in my post, it came to me straight after the session when I scribbled it down and forgot about it.

HOMECOMING

The mists of time are clearing
As we dance through streams of light
The other ones are calling
Come home and taste delight
You can no longer ignore the signs
Of love within your core
You are that love so rise above
Nemesis at your door
Listen to your heartbeat
That’s how far away we are
One little step, one little beat
Together forever more

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June - well that applies to me - thanks, I needed that.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I should have added this in my post, it came to me straight after the session when I scribbled it down and forgot about it.

HOMECOMING

The mists of time are clearing
As we dance through streams of light
The other ones are calling
Come home and taste delight
You can no longer ignore the signs
Of love within your core
You are that love so rise above
Nemesis at your door
Listen to your heartbeat
That’s how far away we are
One little step, one little beat
Together forever more
Love, love, love... that's June!<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)