Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of October 19, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lila will be leading the session.

Tupelo honey - a highly prized honey in the US that comes from the blossoms of the tupelo gum tree that grows in the swamp lands of the southern states. I'm drinking tea with a spoonful of this honey right now. When I first tasted it, I had a long, slow smile. Do you know the kind of smile I mean? It is when something just feels so right - seeing dogs running for the joy of running or maybe when a small child grabs your hand to show you something special. It is a simple and pure joy.

If I'm feeling stressed about something, I will stop for a moment, think of one these times, and take a few long and slow breaths. It is that simple. If you wonder about joining in with group, this is a good way to start - a long, slow smile.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In -

the honey is pronounced too-pa-low and is in a Van Morrison song.

She's as sweet as tupelo honey
She's an angel of the first degree
She's as sweet, she's as sweet as tupelo honey
Just like honey, baby, from the bee

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm joining in and could I request healing for liver cysts and my left breast is out of sorts. I will be out of time though.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
directly at the beginning i focused on Hailstones Melt and it felt like a relief when it settles in order again

after we joined at the clearning joining in a circle by beeing but happy while a nice drumming made the ambiente even more perfect

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The clearing quickly changed for me and we were again sat round a camp fire on the beach, the moon was streaking the ocean with silver lending a magical feel to the evening.
I knelt behind Melt and placed my hands on her head, I felt the energy pouring into her and as I finished a pink tinged white rose landed in her lap. Then I saw her surrounded in a pale misty pink light.

Then I fell asleep

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, everyone. I felt that! I also saw an enormous golden curtain hanging down from infinity, but not quite touching the ground. It was if it was hanging from a curtain rod (as it would if it were on a window) hanging down in natural folds. It felt like the material was real gold, in fabric. I asked my Star Tetrahedron to align my cells for equilibrium and homeostasis, and I felt something going on in my breast.

When I came into the clearing I saw everyone in a circle, I joined in and brought up Earth energy around our feet/legs and torso's as a green energy, then brought down golden yellow energy from the Divine to settle in a dome above us raining down energy to our heart level. Then I just sort of floated in the energy dome and around the circle for a while. It was a lovely energy, so glad I joined!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A dog I know met me at the clearing and excitedly took me down the 'road' to show me something. It turned out there was a beehive with honey dripping from a piece of the hive so I put a container under it to catch it. We helped each other and while we waited for the honey to drip into the container we fell asleep and I had an old injury healed with the help of the honey which ran up my arm toward my heart to encompass that entire side of me. The other side took in a silver energy that then mixed in the middle. It formed a great big ball of shining honey-silvery light around us. We'd fallen asleep with the dog cradled in around my injured arm so the honey-silvery light encompassed us both.
Then we took the honey that had dripped into the container back to the circle to share. To our surprise a huge hunk of honeycomb had dropped into the bowl so there was piles of this delicious healing balm to pass around. Each of us could then eat the honey and then received the light where it needed to go.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A dog I know met me at the clearing and excitedly took me down the 'road' to show me something. It turned out there was a beehive with honey dripping from a piece of the hive so I put a container under it to catch it. We helped each other and while we waited for the honey to drip into the container we fell asleep and I had an old injury healed with the help of the honey which ran up my arm toward my heart to encompass that entire side of me. The other side took in a silver energy that then mixed in the middle. It formed a great big ball of shining honey-silvery light around us. We'd fallen asleep with the dog cradled in around my injured arm so the honey-silvery light encompassed us both.
Then we took the honey that had dripped into the container back to the circle to share. To our surprise a huge hunk of honeycomb had dropped into the bowl so there was piles of this delicious healing balm to pass around. Each of us could then eat the honey and then received the light where it needed to go.
Beautiful. Interesting that the dog knew about the healing honey before anyone else! Dogs can be very sensitive around injuries, when they look up at you with those soulful eyes.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, everyone. I felt that! I also saw an enormous golden curtain hanging down from infinity, but not quite touching the ground. It was if it was hanging from a curtain rod (as it would if it were on a window) hanging down in natural folds. It felt like the material was real gold, in fabric. I asked my Star Tetrahedron to align my cells for equilibrium and homeostasis, and I felt something going on in my breast.
Good news, medical scans showed nothing important. Although we'll never know in a provable way, I in myself know that something happened in the session, and I think we can all chalk that down to a win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)