Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of October 12, 2019 - Try it! Just for the fun of it... (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I remember my first remote group healing session really well. I didn't have any clue what to expect. The idea that a group of us could connect across time and space seemed ludicrous and really cool at the same time. I certainly knew I hadn't any skills at 'this sort of stuff'. It's just that the idea that perhaps something like this could happen and be real was too good to miss the chance to try it out. After all, what could I lose other than a few minutes of my time?

I don't think I had much time so I just sat someplace handy. I'd been hoping to at least find a pretty outdoor spot but I didn't have time for that. Even though it said in Laron's write-up that you could do something called 'joining in out of time' (anytime about a day earlier or later) that didn't seem like an option for a first time rookie with no clue like myself. So I sat. I'd meditated before so I got as still and quiet as I could and I waited.
I think that was the best thing I did: I waited.
I didn't know what to expect so I didn't really have any expectations.
That was probably helpful too.

And a picture flashed across my mind. Was it real? Had something really flashed?
I didn't know; but I was here to experience new stuff so I paid some attention to it. I had to work at that since this was all very new to me and didn't feel very real at all. As I concentrated on the picture again it returned. A round sphere was outlined by a handful of flashes of light.
Now that was cool! After all, we were a bunch of people around the globe so it made perfect sense that a globe outlined by light flashes might represent our group. But was it real? Was I making it all up? Who cared; I was here to experience so I put that aside and let things happen.

I'm so glad I did let things happen.
They have been spectacular. Never in my wildest dreams had I guessed I'd 'see' all that I've 'seen' over the years during these remote group healing sessions. So much of it has made sense in relation to what was happening in my life at the time or in the world. Some of it didn't make sense, or at least not until later. Sometimes I didn't see nor feel nor experience anything other than the envisioning I did on purpose at the get ready and then imagine myself in the clearing we'd chosen to meet in, beside the waterfall. Sometimes I was tired and, no surprise, I fell asleep. I typically awoke refreshed and sometimes with insights I didn't expect.

Again, I didn't care. I was enjoying this. So I kept coming. Maybe we were even doing some good. Maybe we were even healing each other. Who knew? Who cared!

... eventually it became a regular thing.
Eventually I found some beautiful places to have my sessions. In order to do so or in order to make it at all during the course of a busy life I eventually had to try this 'joining in out of time' thing. It seemed to make no difference. I could join in any time close (about a day in either direction) to our meeting time and feel I was part of our group. Some sessions felt more powerful than others. Sometimes I felt that people who hadn't posted they'd join us that week did join us. That was pretty frequent.

One of the most frequent 'nonposting visitors' was Pucksterguy. He usually felt really laid back. Years later, when he posted this August's summer camp I met him and found that laid back described Pucksterguy quite well. Some of the visitors were definitely not from earth. That was pretty cool too. While we were at camp CrystalSong took us to Saturn and some pretty cool places in the solar system. Some cool visitors showed up at camp with her around and I'm hoping some of them will join us here too. Hailstones Melt had a few good sessions if I recall. She always seems to have some poetry and wisdom to share. Laron was always good for a whomp of a session as his energy packs some punch. He started all of this. Linda, dear Linda, has kept this weekly session going so many times when I was away or superbusy or my computer stopped working and her comments always seem to make me ponder. Alain has become a regular and at camp found he had some skills he had no idea he had, like calling in weather. When June joined us some great Pleiadian visits were made and, later, she started to revive the group when things had gotten pretty small and quiet. Maryann put in a few visits which always spices things up. Sinera usually brought us some music or at least a good strong beat to work with. Sometimes Mike would bring his beautiful healing energy and wonderful spirit. A few times Kevin C and his amazing giphys joined us. I thought Stargazer and his amazing perspective would join us more often after he retired, but it seems he has been busy, busy with life. Nisa was a regular for a while though I haven't seen her in quite some time. Hi, Nisa! I hope you're doing well. Join us again if you like. When Henda joined us there were always some great shares + discussion, and quite often a good picture to go with it. therium brought his awesome stories and gentle persuasiveness along a few times which I loved. severed.lies is another person who was coming pretty often: I liked having her there and hope she joins us again. I really miss Anaeika's ebullient elven energy and totally get that life can be crazy with little ones around who really need to be a priority sometimes. civilmonk joined us a couple of times. He may have had a different icon each time, lol! buddy love came for at least one earlier session. And theGalacticTravelChannel brought some extraterrestrial friends back when she had was OMCasey. Krena and her flowers came to bring some beauty into our sessions, usually with the scent of flowers. Martha brought her whimsy and gentle energy a couple of times. Brian came to bring us some of his cool wisdom too. Kristiina was there for at least one early session, as our weekly meetings were getting going. I can't find her in the old sessions, but I'm pretty sure Pod and her indomitable spirit + rollicking humour have joined us before. I hope they do again.

This is a very partial list. I had no idea how many people have come over the years until I started to look for old names. It's amazing!
To all of you, welcome back. Tell you friends. Hope to see some or all of you soon.

This session is a 'welcome' or 'welcome back' party. Let's see if what we can do when we all join together to bring in some real healing power. We can heal ourselves, our friends and family, our earth or someone/someplace much further away. It's all in our intent.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In with a big smile!

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Starting now.
Making an open invitation to all and looking out for those who are checking out what this remote group healing is.
Love and joy to all of us<3:-D

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This trip started for me in the vast cosmos, dark and star studded, like a huge womb.

After a while I realized that there were many of us there, gathered together in one area. Many now-dead people who were known for their spiritual lives were amongst us; Some were human, some not. We were more or less lined up in a semi circle layered like a layer cake. Then, off in the distance, a part of the dark sky opened to allow a line of people to come through. These were not humans; though they, too, were known for what they'd done spiritually in their lifetimes. They were representatives from civilizations that were no longer living. They joined us. We were all gathering to be together and something was about to happen.

The feeling I had was that these people coming from the 'dead civilizations' represented the past of living beings and we, who were in the semi circle represented the presently living civilizations (even the dead people among us). What happened next was not what I expected. It felt like we all turned around to face the direction opposite the stream of representatives from no longer living civilizations and saw, again, a star studded sky. This sky was different. It had a vastness to it, a blank slate of possibilities. The stars that studded it were the waymarkers our higher/future selves had laid out to guide us if we chose to come their way. It created a lit pathway in a vast space of possibility which went off into the distance.

Then, our group landed into our usual clearing. There was much excitement and discussion going on. I took it all in, happily noting the engagement. When I looked to the side I saw myself seated zazen, in a swirl of energies lofting upward the way the flames of a campfire swirl and lift. I was content and just where I needed to be. It reminded me of something an astrologer recently told me, of my being a bridge between past and future.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This time I chose an oasis of light in the darkness with a camp fire in the middle.
The energy was really strong and I was pleased to see the Native American Indians dancing round the fire again, they haven’t appeared for a while.

Somehow I was able to see through the dark to a single line of people leading from us along, what I realised was a shoreline, so we were were obviously on a beach.
I walked along enquiring what they had come for and each one was similar......Seeking answers. Looking for something. Frightened and unsure , Looking for comfort and assurance. Worried about world conditions . All along similar lines.

There was a small girl of approx 4/5 yrs old and she told me she was looking for her mummy, I asked her if she knew where mummy was and she pointed to our light saying her mummy was in the light.
I picked her up and took her to be with us by the fire and she fell asleep. Next, a sparkling energy appeared from above enveloping the child and she disappeared. I instinctively knew that she and her mother were reunited and realised that she was a lost, spirit child.
I was just beginning to wonder what her name was when...bam, ‘ Nicola ‘ came I to my head.

We gathered the line of people around our oasis and the light expanded to encompass them all, reminding me of when Lila saw the Tarot king and queen of cups embodying the aspects of all the kings and queens, reaching across to become united.
There was a divine disk above and below us and we filled in the sides.

Really interesting how what one sees/thinks, another is getting something that ties in with it, to me that’s unity.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This trip started for me in the vast cosmos, dark and star studded, like a huge womb.

After a while I realized that there were many of us there, gathered together in one area. Many now-dead people who were known for their spiritual lives were amongst us; Some were human, some not. We were more or less lined up in a semi circle layered like a layer cake. Then, off in the distance, a part of the dark sky opened to allow a line of people to come through. These were not humans; though they, too, were known for what they'd done spiritually in their lifetimes. They were representatives from civilizations that were no longer living. They joined us. We were all gathering to be together and something was about to happen.

The feeling I had was that these people coming from the 'dead civilizations' represented the past of living beings and we, who were in the semi circle represented the presently living civilizations (even the dead people among us). What happened next was not what I expected. It felt like we all turned around to face the direction opposite the stream of representatives from no longer living civilizations and saw, again, a star studded sky. This sky was different. It had a vastness to it, a blank slate of possibilities. The stars that studded it were the waymarkers our higher/future selves had laid out to guide us if we chose to come their way. It created a lit pathway in a vast space of possibility which went off into the distance.

Then, our group landed into our usual clearing. There was much excitement and discussion going on. I took it all in, happily noting the engagement. When I looked to the side I saw myself seated zazen, in a swirl of energies lofting upward the way the flames of a campfire swirl and lift. I was content and just where I needed to be. It reminded me of something an astrologer recently told me, of my being a bridge between past and future.
per coincidence i invited you to explore a bit the cosmos together

• Divine
  • Magical
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Really interesting how what one sees/thinks, another is getting something that ties in with it, to me that’s unity.
Yes!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
per coincidence i invited you to explore a bit the cosmos together
Interesting that you mention that. This was one of those sessions where, before I'd even visualized our little campfire clearing by the waterfall I was 'there' in the cosmos.

I'd guess your invitation pulled me there.
Pretty good for a guy who very recently didn't think he had any skills in this area:-D!

• I agree
Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
there are a lot of skills you take for too obvious to see it as skills, i am known everywhere for my calm nature, surely the other side of stress don t like calm persons

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I ended up working a long time and was not able to join as I planned. However, at one point when I was very tired, I smelled honeysuckle, which is not blooming this time of year. For me, this scent is peaceful and loving. I felt as though it was "Hi, howya doing" - sort of like a check-in, and without thinking, I said "Hi" back and thought of you all.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
... at one point when I was very tired, I smelled honeysuckle, which is not blooming this time of year. For me, this scent is peaceful and loving. I felt as though it was "Hi, howya doing" - sort of like a check-in, and without thinking, I said "Hi" back and thought of you all.
I thought I'd look it up. I found the message below here: https://www.universeofsymbolism.com/flower-symbolism-page-two.html

The honeysuckle symbolizes the flames of love and the tenderness for an old flame, a first love, a love that will never be forgotten. Perhaps this love reappears in your life, for a time, or to stay. Like the wings of a butterfly, the honeysuckle sings the sweet song of love and reminds us that if you let love be free it will return to you if it is meant to be. Honeysuckle flower corresponds to the heart and solar plexus chakras.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For me, honeysuckle and rose scents take me back to spending the night at my grandparents' house, where open windows allowed them to float in on the breeze. It was a less complicated time, which lead me to think of the session.

I'm married to the person I love and want to be with.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For me, honeysuckle and rose scents take me back to spending the night at my grandparents' house, where open windows allowed them to float in on the breeze. It was a less complicated time, which lead me to think of the session.

I'm married to the person I love and want to be with.
I'm glad you posted this and am very sorry if there was any other connotation suggested.
The innocence and sweetness of a child's mutual love for her grandparents seems to me to fit the flower symbolism perfectly. This kind of love comes before any notion of romantic love even enters our lives and, as you state, has a deep hold on our souls far down the road. It also seems to so often be one of the most freely given loves we have in our lives, giving it an extra beauty IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)