Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of November 30, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week's theme was suggested by June who loves rainbows. So do I.

Rainbows means many things to many people many of which are, I believe very suited to healing themes. They are full of light of all the colors we are capable of seeing. I suspect that, were we capable of seeing more in either the infrared direction or ultraviolet we'd often see bigger, more colorful rainbows. They are full of beauty and, to me, healing is all about beauty; as in bringing out the beauty within so that you can see it and feel it. Also, they have long been associated with dreams such as finding one's pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

What is your healing pot of gold? What would you like healed? Remember, this is an open ended healing where anything can happen. The healing can be yours, it can be your families, your planet's your whatever.

To set the mood here is a rendition of "Over the Rainbow" that is unique. If you listen to it, perhaps it will put you in a frame of mind where you can fly 'over the rainbow' to what you wish for most.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info. Special shout out to new members - AceOfLlamas Divine Harmony22 Suzy Carr Chapter3 to join us.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - out of time

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As soon as I set the intention for this session and had a healing session with a gifted local healer, rainbows came up for me; about seven of them lined up in alternating rows.
I don't know what will happen, but am pretty sure it will be great.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So far, 6 of us, with Anaeika requesting rainbow healing for her heart, which sounds like a good idea for me, too.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Look at this rainbow from Thanksgiving Day. My mom sent it to me; it brought her comfort as this is her first holiday without her husband. We have been seeing rainbows a lot since my dad crossed over.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week I stayed in the forest clearing and there was a little Brooke merrily chattering it’s way over small rocks and pebbles running beside us.

We sat in a circle joining hand around the fire and a large group of people encircled us, this has happened before and I rarely see any distinguishing features so I have no idea who they are but it’s lovely when they turn up
The air around us was full of many different colours which seem to move around in a light mist, so pretty as they constantly changed shape.

Healing was given to those that requested and some that didn’t. When I thought about Anaeika and Linda a red I heart shot out to each of them, landing on their chest. Don’t know where they came from, maybe I had some left over from last week LOL

Then I fell asleep.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had to join in sleep time, but I will say that I experienced a burst of joyful energy in the early afternoon. Thanks for that!!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)