Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of November 22, 2019 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'd like to celebrate with you this week.

Let's have some fun and see how that fits in with healing. After all, I do believe that laughter is the best medicine in so many ways. So for this week's session once you've done whatever you do to get settled and intend yourself to join us in our clearing, please take yourself back to a fond memory; something that makes you laugh or feel warm and loved. Just like the Harry Potter and his friends learning to use their Patronus charms, think of something that makes you feel really, really good so that the magic can jump right out of you.

Let that memory lift you up, fill you and transport you wherever you would like to go. Let the love you feel be your medicine; your healing balm. Let it sink deep down into whatever needs to be healed in any part of you. When it's done healing you, let it flow out of your hands into the group and see what happens.

If you have something to share, please do so below. Jokes or other laughter material included.

Also, if you have a special healing request, please let us know. Mine is to continue to ask for help for my mom since she is clearly benefiting from your help and is not yet home.

Our new members are always very welcome to join us. This week that includes Szabadiv, Bluedot, and zrudjkq849. Also, I hope gms joins us again.

Have fun!

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area. This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dancing on in - cue Come and Get Your Love (Redbone)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Special healing request for my son & I. We both have outlier flu. Saw dr today. Thank you.

lifting you all up with butterflies
Xoxo

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Got it.

So far we have:
- Anaeika and her son who have the flu
- stamina for Krena (so great to see you again:-D)
- uplifting for my mom
- dancers shimmy-ing in from stages left and right and...
- a whole lot of love!<3 It looks like June is almost buried in itO.o:D

Who else has some healing, foot-tapping and celebrating to do?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've created a Facebook event for this session, so if you are on Facebook feel free to join it as well as respond here:

I'll reply again with who's joining a bit later on.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I'm tuning in and asking for guidance and protection. Empathy and understanding. Clarity and above all LOVE. I need help untangling this web of intergenerational trauma.

• Divine
Reactions: June and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Please will you include my friend, Janet, again this week, she has been diagnosed with wet macular degeneration, which is leakage of the blood vessels causing blindness, if caught in time injections in the eyes can help stop further deterioration but apparently it can’t be cured., her sight is already blurry so she needs plenty strong medicine.

I will also include all who have requested help

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in

Lila seems like your support gives me some extra rest, the concert was faboulous

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Cynthia will be joining us. Here is her request:
"I would like healing for myself, my right shoulder and arm down the right of my body, my hips, thighs down to my feet."​

An hour before this event, I can see the following people who are confirmed on the FB event page:

Anna
Victor
Margaret
Henda
Shannon
Suzy
Harsh
Krena
Sarah
Szilvia
Jenny
and me. (I didn't include those who have responded already on here)

There's just been one comment on the event so far, which is below:

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You know, I never know what is going happen in these sessions - sometimes I have many clear images and feelings, and like today, sometimes not so much.

Before I settled down for the session, I looked over the list of people and their requests. In the session, I don't recall much, as I drifted off into sleep. However, the images for those requesting healing were spectacular. They each were surrounded by a torus energy field of daffodils - pretty cool!. Daffodils are associated with spring and new life. They are sturdy flowers as they arrive early in spring, as well as having a gentle scent. As I think about it, they are a perfect symbol for healing and new life.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am just getting the chance to share.
Before I began the session I went over the requests in order to consolidate these intentions.

My experience started as soon as I began to 'clear' for the session. Ever since I read Vicky's idea about clearing via requesting a wave of energy to clear through my system I found this idea beautiful so have used this method each time before I join in. In my visual this looks like a request to start an energetic 'wave' from someplace deep in the core of the galaxy or universe that builds up as it sweeps in an arc toward me, cleaning everything as it goes. Typically this looks like a wave of stars and light making a shimmering multicolored wave; gorgeous.

This time as I requested the cleaning wave I heard and saw an energetic crowd riding the wave in toward our session. It felt like they were 'rubbing their hands together' (energetically speaking) ready to 'get to work' to assist our group's healing and laughing at the joy of it all. The mood was celebratory with clear goals of gently assisting our healing. It was a big wave that swept me along as we all joined the group together. My sense was that each of these beings were in some way connected to group members which became clearer later. There were, for example, ancestors and future selves there.

Once we reached the clearing there were a lot of us there, both participants and helpers. It was easy for us all to fit as we were on different levels so did not 'bump' into each other. What it did do was create a clear energy; again, it was strongly celebratory and the goal was to assist healing. There was an excited hubbub of voices until we all focused on some events starting in the center of the clearing.

A central crystal burned brightly like a fire. A woman appeared with her hands held up like she was leading us to work together. A man with colorful feathers around him danced as another way to focus us. The group's energy gradually synchronized in the way people's breathing can become a slow rise and fall when meditating together. The group's energy swelled and rose like a bubble rising up so that it felt like the floor beneath us rose a level (or levels). This all happened easily.

This celebratory healing energy permeated our clearing and, as groups of beings branched off to offer healing to each of us the healing became concentrated on whatever each participant was working on. For example, those working on hereditary patterns found their ancestors on hand, ready to work out the patterns directly to unsnarl knots and heal wounds on each other. Others had healing hands offering love or what looked like 'fairy lights' from wands touching places that hurt (this esp for children). I don't recall most of the individual healings any longer though at the time they ran through our list above with attention going to each healing request above. I mostly have an impression of how much help was available and how very much easier this kind of work was with so many helping hands. Also I have a strong recollection that celebrating was the best way to heal; like we were being taught that healing via celebration is something very important to remember going forward.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well, that was cool!

Right after posting the above I read Janne's astrology forecast about Venus conjunct the Galactic Center here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/venus-conjunct-the-galactic-center-pre-new-moon-in-sagittarius.7412/
Since the Galactic Center is quite likely where our 'happy healer helping' crowd came from and this aspect is
about strengthening ourselves and preparing for what is to come, calling on our own inner guidance and strengths so we can make the best use of the considerable amount of information, opportunities and experience that will come from both the new moon and the following move of Jupiter into Capricorn.
it seems we can expect that 'calling our inner guidance and strength' into the RGH session made really good use of the large amount of 'information, opportunities and experience' that were available during the session.

I love it when things synchronize so clearly<3

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Well, that was cool!

Right after posting the above I read Janne's astrology forecast about Venus conjunct the Galactic Center here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/venus-conjunct-the-galactic-center-pre-new-moon-in-sagittarius.7412/
Since the Galactic Center is quite likely where our 'happy healer helping' crowd came from and this aspect is it seems we can expect that 'calling our inner guidance and strength' into the RGH session made really good use of the large amount of 'information, opportunities and experience' that were available during the session.

I love it when things synchronize so clearly<3
I had my own interesting healing experiences and messages from the GC, including from Hailstones Melt on this forum with interesting new information on an old teacher of mine, that I will follow up and am going to explore.

It was Sai Babas birthday and I wanted to attend the celebration(23rd on my side of the world , 22nd where you are) but I was having a bad reaction to wheat I had accidentally eaten and was unable to attend so I spent much of the day contemplating and meditating and being "still".
The day after I had very inflamed thumb joints which comes from years of typing out astrology readings and my other writing and I knew it was due to the same issues of the accidental wheat but also a message to rest and relax, and to realise its almost time to stop this sort of work and focus elsewhere or to "slow down" at the least especially with the speed I type.
The pain was worse than I have ever had so I spent that day sending light to the inflammation and doing all I could for the healing, staying away from my work which is urgent at this time of year.
Today I awake refreshed and am able to work, (Monday here) feeling renewed after a very deep sleep with vivid dreams and typing more carefully and pacing myself, something I have always had trouble doing.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
We never saw that before on a large scale. I gotta wonder if the dark is dispersing it makes it easier for these beings to come and help.
It was big scale. There was so much help coming in.
It was also really easy; no fuss no muss. Just help; big, beautiful help.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Janne , curious you speak of Sai Baba. I am currently reading a book about him entitled, A Catholic Priest Meets Sai Baba.
Also, I met a family member recently who had a vision of Sai Baba after reading one of his books. This was when SB was still alive and SB came to him in dreams to teach him. Fascinating!

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne , curious you speak of Sai Baba. I am currently reading a book about him entitled, A Catholic Priest Meets Sai Baba.
Also, I met a family member recently who had a vision of Sai Baba after reading one of his books. This was when SB was still alive and SB came to him in dreams to teach him. Fascinating!
I read about him in the 1980s Anaeika first, and vowed if I was ever really sick from a life threatening disease I would go visit him as Ian Gawler did who had mestastised cancer.

I read "The Road ends here" and "Sai Baba and the Psychiatrist" and was fascinated too.

Later I lived in Perth in the 1990s and I began dreaming of him vividly and it was said that if you dream of him it really IS him.
So I attended meetings(Bhajan singing) and got some of his Vibhutti. There was also a house at City Beach in Perth where Amrith formed on the walls and Ash formed on his photos.

In the end I took my daughter to visit the Ashram in India and saw his amazing miracles and experienced them myself. I along with other Austs got a rare audience with him. There were thousands of people there.
I saw miracles when he was not around also such as ash forming in front of my eyes on a ladies pendant , and then a Dove brought a gum leaf and dropped it at our feet. I could write much more about this but this is not the place !

I have always attended his gatherings which are non denominational in Sydney and cant wait to get back there.
His third and last incarnation is to happen in 2026. Prema Sai

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
WOW! Janne ; what an amazing experience! I would love to know more of your experiences and perhaps start a new thread or privately. I am likely to read other books on him next. Will let you know if I begin dreaming of SB too.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lila shared her healing vision w me & I decided to share it with everyone here, because it is truly beautiful & quite magical.

I saw you and your children (boys, I believe?) tucked into bed feeling out of sorts. A big group of what looked like fairy godmothers came and ever so carefully gathered some clouds of darker energies above the bed into an easier pattern. Then, like housekeepers taking care of the bedding, they grabbed the energies like a quilt and snapped them to 'clear the dust' which worked beautifully. The scene lightened overall and a feeling of peace came around. It was restful.

Next, the fairy godmothers took their fairy wands and started gently touching all the sore areas of your sleeping forms and healing fairy star-dust fell from the wand tips to ease in and take care of what was needed. It sank in just where it needed to go. They blew kisses, tucked you into your blankets, left a golden sphere of healing light around you and left you sleeping while whispering sweet nothings your way so that your dreams would be full of wonder.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
WOW! Janne ; what an amazing experience! I would love to know more of your experiences and perhaps start a new thread or privately. I am likely to read other books on him next. Will let you know if I begin dreaming of SB too.
Try and get the books I mentioned on line as they tell a lot. I have all his important books so will message you privately at some stage about this later today my time as am working now. He has passed from this earth now but he is still a vivid presence.

I wrote a whole diary about my experiences there and intend to publish it some time.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Janne , I will do that. Thank you. I just copied them down to look up. Looking forward to your email. And I would love to read your published diary too.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Got it.

So far we have:
- Anaeika and her son who have the flu
- stamina for Krena (so great to see you again:-D)
- uplifting for my mom
- dancers shimmy-ing in from stages left and right and...
- a whole lot of love!<3 It looks like June is almost buried in itO.o:D

Who else has some healing, foot-tapping and celebrating to do?
Thanks, Lila! And thanks to all who wished me stamina.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)