Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of November 2, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
November is a time of digging deep and bringing out the shadows. The first day of November, for example, is in many cultures the day to honor the dead, the day the veil is thinnest and all kinds of things which usually don't happen can. This can be frightening and it can be illuminating. I thought we could focus on the illumination this week with a very simple exercise aimed at healing.

Typically before joining a session where energy is shared, such as this one, many folks recommend placing some kind of protection. The simplest way I know of is also very flexible. You imagine yourself surrounded by a very bright light. Your intention for protection, healing or whatever you choose then guides it to do what you intend. This light can be as big or small as you like it to be and it can also become part of the healing you offer when you join our group.

Also, since it's made of light, it can illuminate things. What I propose this week is that we use this light to illuminate any dark areas within our own inner space. By this I mean, when I close my eyes I see darkness with lights in it. Sometimes I see pictures too. You may or may not see something similar. Either way, you can imagine bringing a light into this inner space. It may be a light of a certain color. It may light up something that is there to see. It may just be a light in the darkness.

Enjoy your light. If you like, share what happens.
Also, if you have a special healing request, please let us know when you tell us your intention to join in.
Hoping to see a lot of lights lighting up our campfire group<3

Special shout- out to our new members, mungbean, Gail, HealedCary, mcassidyspencer, GretchKen, Florentv, Gail k, @tcohoe,Nathalie and Tristan. You are invited to join this special weekly session and try it out. No experience nor known skill is required. Skills are often acquired by trying out little exercises like the one above or by simply intending to join. Some people find they have a knack for it. Many enjoy it. We do this weekly.
There is a preamble and link below for anyone knew who wants background. You can also ask questions below. Also, if you can't make it on time, don't fret. Just join sometime this weekend; we have called this joining in 'out of time'. All kinds of wondrous things can happen.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In, and I love that living room with the giraffe walking out!!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Where would we share our intentions for healing? On here or subconsciously via meditation?
If you wish, you can share them here, and others can join in.

Thanks for the reminder because I would like to add calm and relief for California weather.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I would like to request ongoing guidence and protection. For myself, my ex and son. I would really appreciate some signs as to which direction to take. Removal of any unwanted interferences and negative programming. Clarity pops in to mind. Thank you all!

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Nathalie

Rambling Companion
Oct 28, 2019
November is a time of digging deep and bringing out the shadows. The first day of November, for example, is in many cultures the day to honor the dead, the day the veil is thinnest and all kinds of things which usually don't happen can. This can be frightening and it can be illuminating. I thought we could focus on the illumination this week with a very simple exercise aimed at healing.
View attachment 8184

Typically before joining a session where energy is shared, such as this one, many folks recommend placing some kind of protection. The simplest way I know of is also very flexible. You imagine yourself surrounded by a very bright light. Your intention for protection, healing or whatever you choose then guides it to do what you intend. This light can be as big or small as you like it to be and it can also become part of the healing you offer when you join our group.

Also, since it's made of light, it can illuminate things. What I propose this week is that we use this light to illuminate any dark areas within our own inner space. By this I mean, when I close my eyes I see darkness with lights in it. Sometimes I see pictures too. You may or may not see something similar. Either way, you can imagine bringing a light into this inner space. It may be a light of a certain color. It may light up something that is there to see. It may just be a light in the darkness.

Enjoy your light. If you like, share what happens.
Also, if you have a special healing request, please let us know when you tell us your intention to join in.
Hoping to see a lot of lights lighting up our campfire group<3

Special shout- out to our new members, mungbean, Gail, HealedCary, mcassidyspencer, GretchKen, Florentv, Gail k, @tcohoe,Nathalie and Tristan. You are invited to join this special weekly session and try it out. No experience nor known skill is required. Skills are often acquired by trying out little exercises like the one above or by simply intending to join. Some people find they have a knack for it. Many enjoy it. We do this weekly.
There is a preamble and link below for anyone knew who wants background. You can also ask questions below. Also, if you can't make it on time, don't fret. Just join sometime this weekend; we have called this joining in 'out of time'. All kinds of wondrous things can happen.
View attachment 8182

View attachment 8183

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
Thanks for the invitation. I like the synchronicity of the giraffe. My parents are moving this month. Leaving their home of 19 years. And last Saturday when I went to visit for the last time what has been their home, my mother was selling the big tall giraffe she had in her sunroom to a neighbourg. After that event, I told her about a very intense "contact" experience I have had which led me to your site and this community. So something is going on here! I'll be there for the group healing session!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for the invitation. I like the synchronicity of the giraffe. My parents are moving this month. Leaving their home of 19 years. And last Saturday when I went to visit for the last time what has been their home, my mother was selling the big tall giraffe she had in her sunroom to a neighbourg. After that event, I told her about a very intense "contact" experience I have had which led me to your site and this community. So something is going on here! I'll be there for the group healing session!
Ah, the giraffe!
One of my favourite books: Ted Andrews' "Animal Speak" has more than a page on the giraffe. Keynote: Farsightedness. And this stood out for me too
The giraffe can show you the future and how to best move toward it
Given that this has come up so strongly for you at this time it seems likely to be significant for you.

Lol, I love this book so much that some folks here are probably tired of me quoting it? Or perhaps we're all just fascinated by it, as I certainly am.

Welcome aboard<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Nice In, out of time.
The room looks very similar to the living room on my glass house near the beach on New Earth. Synchronicity....

• Magical
Reactions: Lila and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sometimes I see pictures too. You may or may not see something similar.
I've already started, because I am seeing a being in the aurora in the first image (opening pic). It is coming face forward through the aurora, with the very centre of the aurora being its heart area, with large eyes, koala button nose, and large ears swept back (or headdress?) plus the being itself has its own aura within the aurora. Can you see it?

• I agree
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I just got word from Lila. She is taking her Mom into hospital for more hip surgery. We ask for a special healing for her at the fire. Lila will be there at the healing. Lets help her get through this and TYVM.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Requests for
calm and relief in California weather
guidance, protection, and clarity for Tristan and his family
guidance and protection for Alain's brother
healing for Lila's mom's hip

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Requests for
calm and relief in California weather
guidance, protection, and clarity for Tristan and his family
guidance and protection for Alain's brother
healing for Lila's mom's hip
All in hand <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
after focussing on californian weather the sleep overtook the session and returned refreshed one good hour later

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Tristan and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Mine started off with the Connecting Consciousness meditation, with the intent to expand that into wider healing for all. CC only required a few minutes of focus. I immediately saw my beloved dragon, with a huge diamond-crystal white light at the third eye, and I had already expanded my heart for Connecting Consciousness. At first, I asked my expanded heart to quench the flames in both California and the east coast of Australia (which is all a-fire). But then I asked my dragon(s) to circle the Earth and use their loving intent to quench the flames. Soon they were travelling as a blur around the circumference of the Earth with a large, expanded heart image taking up most of my inner eye as well. Then I saw my beloved elephant swishing her trunk and spraying water all about. Then I asked my inner light to direct to any shadows remaining within myself, and I saw mice, little vulnerable mice cleaning their paws, and hiding from all their predators. And I sent a heart-felt wave of love over these mice, so that they would no longer need to live in fear, and have fear of living in the open as their main experience of life.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I subconsciously awoke at 6am set a quick intention and visualised light emitting from by head to source, then fell back asleep. Concentration is difficult for me at this time as I'm having panic attacks and major anxiety like I've never experienced.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There are many times that I set my intention and join in dream time (Saturday afternoons usually are busy around here). Although, I don't often remember anything, I usually feel relaxed when I awake. Also, know that "many hands make a light load" - in other words, we all join together in support and healing.

Tristan, quite a few people I know are having similar attacks, and they seem to be part of releasing old pains and traumas. I found that a few drops of frankincense essential oil on my neck and temples relieves anxiety quite well. A friend tried it and had similar results.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I felt unwell all day so knew I would most likely sleep through the whole session. I set the intention that healing would take place where required and light would seek out any dark corners, bathing everything in beautiful crystalline brilliance.

I woke early this morning did healing on Lilas mums hip. I sensed if she felt anything it would be a prickling sensation. A lot of light already around her. Lilas doing no doubt so I added some more.lol

I put my hand on Alain’s brothers head and felt a lot of energy, also sensed something about his hair/head? Can’t make out what that was. I included mum as well, gave her healing and love and a big hug.
Then wrapped them in a huge bubble of light.

Tristan I wrapped your family in a blanket of love and light and healing, so many issues I sense......Clarity came to your mind, Forgiveness came to mine, it that make sense to you.

Have you ever thought of trying a Homeopathic remedy for panic attacks and anxiety? Many years ago someone gave me a bottle of ‘ Argent Nit ‘when I was going through a terrible time with panic attacks, it worked like magic for me and I have been using those remedies ever since.
It’s not for everyone but maybe worth a try, it can’t harm you in any way.

I was tickled pink to see our newest ones joining in, I hope you enjoyed the session, your energy helps enormously and please don’t worry if you feel a bit lost, or think nothing much is happening for you, it is believe me, all around you, sometimes it just takes time for it to pop up and plop a kiss on your nose..

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session jumped right in. I was in the operating room with my mom, getting her hips surgery. There was a big golden glow around the entire room and everybody in it. Then, some angel/guides arms started working through the surgeon's arms. I have heard of this happening before or read about it and it sounded like it can happen when a sacred space is created.

This golden glow then created a large healing space around our fireside clearing, like a giant teardrop enveloping all of us with a number of less substantial beings/angels/guides being able to float in or out to help heal. They formed a few clusters within our group, including around Alain and his brother, Tristan and his family, June who was with several someones and a fiery place which felt like it had ionized/make your hand stand on end type energy in it which was calmed by the golden glow.

I recalled that my dad had had surgery on the same hip not too long ago, his mom and grandma and that I had some sort of hip issues as a babe. Now Mom, again. So there is much there for me and mine. There were tendrils of energy to be sorted through. At one point, later, I felt and heard a really tensely wound up energy snap loudly in a big release. It felt like a good thing, and very unexpected. Caught me by surprise. Now I'm waiting for mom's surgery to happen. I feel like a piece of this session and the golden glow with angels/guides working with the surgeons will go with her. A very encouraging thought<3

Thank you to everyone who participated. This is big for me and my family.

Last edited:

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
For me when I came into the clearing, I could sense everyone’s energy and it was very serene. I first made the intention of sending energy to Lila’s mom through Lila. I imagined focusing on her hips and giving a ‘numbing’ sense to add all the other energy surrounding her. I then concentrated on Tristan and his family. I felt like some kind of block behind him but I knew all the energy combined would break through and help. I brought my 16yo pug in the clearing with me. He sat on my lap as he also received healing energy. We all joined hands and together thought of California and the fires. I imagined a healing blanket being pulled up across the ground to ‘smother’ the fire and to send healing energy into the earth and to the people living there. I asked for guiding light in my life and towards the new changes that are arriving within the next couple weeks. I felt myself giving but also received more energy from you all. I appreciate all of you and look forward to next week <3

Nathalie

Rambling Companion
Oct 28, 2019
Ah, the giraffe!
One of my favourite books: Ted Andrews' "Animal Speak" has more than a page on the giraffe. Keynote: Farsightedness. And this stood out for me too
Given that this has come up so strongly for you at this time it seems likely to be significant for you.

Lol, I love this book so much that some folks here are probably tired of me quoting it? Or perhaps we're all just fascinated by it, as I certainly am.

Welcome aboard<3
Thanks Lila. I will check this book out! You made me very curious about it. Personally, I've always had such a deep connection and love for elephants. Deep down I feel like a sisterhood with them as if we came from the same place. So only for that, I'll check your dear book for sure.

On the note of "Farsightedness" though, these past two days, over the weekend, we experienced a black out for 2 entire days in Quebec. The electricity went and, for me, it emphasized how our dependance on electricity is truly the life line that connects us to the "system". Detached from it, we spontaneously go back to caring about others, relying on each other, being busy with the essential of survival tending to our basic needs and becoming sensitive to how our environment is our source of life. For two entire days, almost wishing that it would stay like that, although the withdrawal symptoms were painful at first, I enjoyed a level of quietness and connectedness to others and to the world that I feel increasingly more difficult to experience now. My vision of the near futur is when more people will live that connectedness as a way of life. I've been craving that connected community for all of my life... I know it is coming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)