Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of November 16, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For this week's session I'd like to see if we can connect with each other. So, my routine is to clear myself using a whoosh of starlight through my space, then ground a cord down deep into the earth below me and place a bright light of protection. Then, I sit back and wait to see what and whom I can connect with. My first time I 'saw' in my mind's eye a string of lights, thought I must have imagined it and then realized it looked just like a bunch of bright lights scattered across a globe; which is what we essentially would look like if I were to draw it. It looked a little bit like one of the pics below, though much, much more basic:

You may experience something like that or not. It doesn't matter. You may just feel connected to somebody or something, perhaps something 'bigger than' yourself. For example, you may feel expanded. That would be a sort of expansion. You may hear somebody's laughter or somebody say a phrase or even remember a snippet of song. If you do, it may be fun to post it afterward and see if that particular snippet means something to someone. You may feel a part of you grow warm and realize that somebody may be helping you heal an injured body part.
All that is required is a willingness to experience whatever is or is not there for you. A sense of humor helps, as with pretty much anything in lifeO.o:D

Once you connect in whatever way feels right for you, you can try to contribute some healing toward the group, ie toward the connection. It's all an experiment in a way. Let us know how it goes if you like.

This week a special invitation goes out to our newest members; gms, Aceeppers89, WalterGUT, Joy, fish81fi, Ashlea68, Soekie, freeman_jamesx and instahackpass-Gox.
The preamble below is for you.
Ask any questions you like below.
Let us know if you have a special healing request for yourself or a loved one.
Have fun!
WELCOME

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Love this post!
Reactions: gms and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In and there should be another light right beside me!
I usually see the lights around the globe, too.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Some feedback for you; my mom is doing better. A few days ago things were looking shaky.
Then, all of a sudden she had a big piece of luck to get to a new place where the focus is on getting her stronger and better healed so that she can go home. It's a place where folks are kind, the atmosphere encouraging and they only want you if you're willing to work at what's needed. Perfect for my mom. After the anxiety of yet another move she got properly welcomed and settled in. I saw her face and shoulders relax in a way I hadn't seen in such a long time. She had a good cry. She knew she was safe and cared for. It was beautiful.
She's in her 80s, has moved through 8 different temporary domiciles/hospitals over the last 2,3 months (not counting additional ER visits etc), faced her worst fears and come out more connected to her family and friends than I can ever remember her. She's also incredibly grateful for the assistance she's gotten when she was most vulnerable and healing on multiple levels through this time. Very intense. I have nothing but admiration for her and a great deal of gratitude to have a mom I feel ever more comfortable with as she ages.
I want to thank all of you who have been attending these sessions and have sent her healing and help. You really do make a difference and my mom is evidence of that. With gratitude:-D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My light will be with you all, connecting through universal love.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have just heard that my friend, Janet, has ‘ macular wrinkle ‘ in both eyes, I’ve googled it and it can be serious, so please include her in tonight’s session.
I have your mum in mind,Lila, along with a few others. <3

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

gms

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 11, 2019
My mom was diagnosed with thrombocytosis few weeks ago, so if you can include her too in the session <3

• Compassionate
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My mom was diagnosed with thrombocytosis few weeks ago, so if you can include her too in the session <3
Fabulous. We'll drop her in 'out of time'. That is, focus on her during a healing taking place a bit after the 'official' start session. This seems to work for about a day afterward, which is very soon, so I'll focus in on another session now to make sure she's in.

• Love this post!
Reactions: gms

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I looked at all our lights I found myself drawn to a particular one and found it was Hailstones Melt, she didn’t say she was with us this week so it will be interesting to see what she makes of it.

I did the same healing as last week on Lilas mum and saw her walking with a stick, if that means anything to you, Lila..

As soon as I imagined my friend, I saw that both her eyes were completely filled with blue light which looked more liquid and every time ive thought of her since her eyes have stayed like that. She has a hospital appointment on thurs so fingers crossed the news is hopeful.

gms although you were a bit late for the group as Lila said it can be done out of time. I saw dazzling blue white healing light pouring through the top of your mums head and spreading throughout her whole body, I felt there was no part of her that it didn’t reach. Please let us know how things go for her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)