Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of May 11, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What would we do without our moms?
What would those of us who are moms do without our children?
What would we all do without each other?
Special thanks this week go out to all moms of the world. To me, that includes grandmoms, step moms and mom substitutes of all kinds, mamas who have died as well as Mama Earth.

When you have a few moments between celebration, picking flowers and taking mom out someplace beautiful to spend some time together, join us and see what comes up this week. Please post below anything you'd like to share.

6872Venus of Hohle Fels, most ancient known figurine of a woman is very much a mama. She is ~40,000 yr old; cro magnon.
Read more about her here: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-cave-art-debate-100617099/
or here: https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/11/10/the-venus-of-hohle-fels-is-the-oldest-statue-depicting-a-womans-figure/

More pics of animal adoptions across species here: https://www.thedodo.com/inspiring-animal-families-958705512.html
They really are adorable!

Please let us know of any special intentions you may have for this week.
One I've been informed of is that Carl and his dog were both bitten by a big dog and would like some healing. Here is a summary of what occurred:
"The respite was handy because I am still recovering from good bites to my right hand from a big dog that suddenly and unprovoked attacked and wounded mine and I was bitten (went through gloves even) trying to separate the beast. My dog is recuperating too -second unprovoked attack by the same dog (the owner is concerned too). We were just walking at night and the dog, that had escaped its yard, came out of the dark and attacked (weights more than 100 pounds and is quite big)."
("...")
"Yes, my dog was injured too -two bites (one of them rather big and deep), one scratch and heavy inflammation with fluids that had to be flushed out, all in the front right leg (no wonder she went down after the hit and didn't get up until I pulled the other dog from her -thus the dog biting my hand). She is recuperating as well. "

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Last edited:
  • Divine
Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
Donovan sending special dog-to-dog love.

• Magical
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
moving this thread up the feed

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in

this was a week i was quite out of balance, i have at approximately 20.00 my time a concert for those who can link in to hear it

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
See you at our clearing soon.
I expect to see some extra doggie friends for Carl and his puppy (I typically talk to every dog's inner puppy whatever their age and they seem to respond to that very well; far more happily than the average human:))).
Invite your moms too.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This time the meadow was in spring bloom with wildflowers all over. As we joined the circle we were carrying banners of all different designs, which I understood showed our homes / where we work. Donovan sat down with me, and..... then ...... I fell asleep, which is not too surprising as it is a cool, rainy day here (perfect sleeping weather).

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I joined the folk at the clearing this week there was a sort of party going on. A grey haired lady was trying on wigs in one area only they weren't wigs; rather she was able to try out different colours and styles of hair and this made her very happy. Some friends joined her and they started to play with eyebrows and other 'accessories'. A contented smile concluded that interaction. In another area, some kids and younger adults were playing with wands. They were pointing them at things and making various things happen like inanimate objects turning into fairies or birds. In another area some fit looking young folk were doing acrobatics. An older woman joined them and laughed hysterically as they were all trying to do things that usually don't happen in gravity and she was particularly ecstatic, perhaps trying something that had only been feasible at a younger age. A few dogs were there doing what may be the equivalent of dog acrobatics; like catching flying sticks out of the air in unbelievably skilled ways and running pell mell around sharp corners without skidding or losing speed. Lots of joy all around.

Then there were some quieter areas where I seemed to head, with people doing things that may not have been as dramatic or as visible.
As I walked toward there a yellow flower grew out of the root of my small intestine, an area that had been bothering me recently and that someone had just worked on. As it appeared, the flower grew larger, more visible and clearer. It looked very much like a lotus or flower of life with each petal distinctly outlined. Focusing on each petal showed that each petal seemed to be a fractal in that each formed yet another flower in a repeating pattern. My flower glowed more and more golden until I felt like I was in a glowing golden ball which rather reminded me of the pattern above my avatar. I fell asleep then too and felt like I kept the glow as I headed toward sleep.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I joined the folk at the clearing this week there was a sort of party going on. A grey haired lady was trying on wigs in one area only they weren't wigs; rather she was able to try out different colours and styles of hair and this made her very happy.
Got the party vibe, too. That lady could be me because I often think about different colors for my hair.:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)