Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of March 2, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As you know, I like to pick a theme for these sessions that comes from something that struck me during the week as cool, significant or beautiful to give us something to focus on. From there, anyone can choose whether it resonates for them or if they'd rather just give and receive healing.

This week change in general and change of seasons has been a theme coming up for me. I saw a huge group of snow geese yesterday and that prompted me to write a thread which has had some great feedback. It certainly fits my own situation and there is so much change going on in general that this really meant a lot to me.

So, if we have lots of change going on, what kind of change would you like to see? How would it look and feel?
I see us as moving energies around during these sessions or inviting energy in, out, wherever it best serves, so if that is the case it seems that we are inherently working to create change. If so, the invitation is: let's make it a conscious choice what kind of change we are making.

Have fun and please post below anything you'd like to about what change looks like for you.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Joining the flock.

Reactions: June and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ll be there

I’m asking for healing for Erika, who I mentioned too late for the session last week.
She’s having tests on lumps on breast and under arm. Thanks lovelies.

Reactions: Lila

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I am in with focus of sharing my energy and embrace our connection, my happy year of connection to all of you that I had oportunity to meet on Roundtable. Just to embrace your lovely magnificant nature of beegins of love, light and peac. Love you. See you. And beyond that big worlds I am just happy to know you all friends. Just happy and joyfull. :)

Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've already set us up and wanted to let everyone know that the primary discussion about change that I referred to above can be found here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/snow-geese.6567/#post-45179

There were some beautiful things talked about in the thread.
These, from wiki, look much like the snow geese I saw, with a few dark ones in the midst of all the snow white black-wing-tipped beauties:
1551547448585.png

What I experienced over my head (without a single poop landing on meO.o:D) was this:
1551547490802.png

Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There was a lot going on for me in this session with several different parts to it, mostly not coherent enough to describe. The part that was looked like this:
A group of bright birds flew in to the center of our circle and all disappeared into the middle. It was very much like the magician's hat trick where a magician's white gloved hand places a handkerchief into the hat and then pulls out a rabbit or a bird or whatever.. because out of the middle there then poured a huge flock of the same birds flying out in formation. There was one central formation as well as multiple similar ones flying to and around each of us. Eventually I realized what the formations reminded me of. The birds were flying in through the middle and up around the sides the back toward the middle in little toroids at each of us and a big toroidal pattern that encompassed our entire clearing. Each toroid and the overall one were colourful, though the birds that rode the waves of all the toroids were bright white. These colours seemed to come from the background, like lights in gradations lighting up various parts of the patterns. It was really beautiful and much more complex than I can really describe or even fathom. I believe I just got the gist of the big picture. Now that I think about it the individual birds flowing through the pattern were very much like light packets that were simultaneously part of the waves creating the whole... with another bigger layer of 'wholeness' created by the individual components of each of us forming the group.

The birds seemed to be increasing the speed of the rotations; something like stirring a pot to make the water spin faster. As the spin increased we brightened or lightened (both at the same time?) and seemed to become 'less substantial'. Also, some things and beings around us became more visible and more substantial while the 'real world' around us became less so. The colours were still there, flowing and changing some with the scene. We could then start to decide to go in either direction and play with this aspect of things. I seemed to fade out to do my own thing at some point so that's all I recall for now.

It seemed, more than anything, like we were being given a lesson in how to change our spin frequency.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Indeed that was meeting with a lot of gifts. For me it was for example knowledge than moved me into a path of stones, crystals alchemy that I just begin to seriously walk. It is from one side something like remebrance of my very old skills and on second as something that I mostly loved during my shifts lately - energy work. Now I have plan to work with geometry and my chakras energies to create transformations of different energies into crystals to play with them, share and just have fun also :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)