Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of June 29, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A 'wind of change' caught me unawares recently, in the midst of a busy day. It was a memorable experience.

This wind was strong and gave a choice of resisting it and, one way or another, being disassembled by its strength or... accepting its strength to run through and be lifted with it, being filled with its strength. It felt like a wonderful, wild ride to take it in and fly with it.

I propose that, this week, as we share and create our healing environment within our sacred space, that we consider reaching in toward our strengths; finding them and 'tasting' them, recalling what each of us do easily, well and strongly, no matter what is going on around us.
We each have our own unique way of healing and focusing on how healing happens. Combining our energies this way we can make real magic happen.

If you see some dragonflies and plays of rainbow light, that will be no surprise. It's probably me waving hello. I have posted about it and you can read about why I mention these themes here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/winds-of-change.3749/

7374737573767377Dragonfly symbol on a Hopi bowl from Sikyátki, Arizona

7378Woodcut on paper, after Kitagawa Utamaro, 1788

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Coming in on a wing and a prayer.....

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have many dragonfly pins that belonged to my mother and grandmother.

• Love this post!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Too much going on here in the afternoon (my time), so I thought to join in dream time. I fell asleep without making my intention. HOWEVER, today I woke up to see that the dragonflies are back - buzzing all around the yard. Wow!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So cool that your dragonflies are back.
Interestingly, I also joined in during dream time this week. It was out of time. Just before I dropped off I recall a scene of great beauty and ease where I was in the midst of a bright, peaceful meadow where all the colors were brilliant in a way I've only seen once before. Things felt light (ie not heavy) and there was nothing to worry about. Wish I remembered the rest of that dream!

The only time I've seen colors that brilliant before was after I spent weeks on a glacier. Things were bright there when the sun shone but basically almost everything was white and shades of white/grey. Anything that wasn't (like people for example) stood out in very stark contrast. When I returned to lower elevations where there were plants and other things with colors everything was so stunningly bright that it were hard to take in. I wasn't the only one noticing this phenomenon. It seemed that the longer one was in an environment deprived of a range of colors the more stunning the return to colors was. It was a sort of 'culture shock' but with colors; perhaps it could be called 'color shock'?

Later, after this weekend's session, I remembered that during the actual time of this week's session I was engaged in physical activity that required all of my strength; physical, mental, spiritual and emotional. Hmm, that seemed 'just right' somehow. This activity wasn't planned ahead of time and yet it seemed perfect for the theme of the weekend.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This week I have been plucked like a harp string... a lot of quavering and resonating going on.

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Eclipse energies?
It was the whompage leading up to July 2nd.... according to SOC, there was a space of, like 28 hours, that went AWOL in terms of all the measuring devices. That was the exact same period I had a whopper of an argument with my daughter who was about to jet off to Germany, and we both backed down at the last second, and she kissed me through the driver's window as I dropped her and her Dad off at the airport.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I was a bit strange yesterday evening and this morning. Surely a game of eclipse energy. I acted a bit more in the help in the game my brother played and didn t knew how to finish the mission.

Here to note a mentally handicaped person that can barely read and write can use a pc under a minimum guidance in this case my guidance. I envy those who didn t know or understand most of the problems one can find in life.

The morning i was quite absent minded at work and the used words were more rare and forced.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I envy those who didn t know or understand most of the problems one can find in life.
Lol, I have those moments too, though most often I am most content to be trying real hard to understand:))
... it's all the nature of being human, I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)