Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of June 22, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hello Everyone, I'm subbing in for Lila this weekend.

It is my great and good fortune to be able to spend time with children outdoors. My favorite part is showing them different trees, and the favorite part of that is the pecan grove. We talk about what life was like there when the trees were saplings - more than a 100 years ago - no electricity, tv, radio, phones, computers. One child said it must have been boring. I suggested that if we were outside most of the time, we would know all the birds, could tell what time it was by looking at the sky, and know what the weather was going to be by watching the clouds and feeling the winds. We would not need someone else to tell us because we would be in the middle of it. I could see the little wheels turning over that idea.

I love being in the middle of that grove and when I'm quiet, I really feel the peaceful balance. I know most of us have these kinds of opportunities, and what I propose for this session is to feel the connection / oneness and find ways to share it with others around us. Someone once told me that the magic always has been here - I just see more than most people. I suspect that we each have ways of sharing this perception / awareness, and I sense that more people are ready to feel it as well.

Let us know if you will be joining and if you have any special healing requests.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In; out of time and grateful<3
I'll also request some healing for an old, old wound from forehead to heart and then a bit more down to bottom of my trunk. It's finally moving now and I love that!
What a wonderful way to demonstrate our connections.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Started out in my pecan grove with chickens walking around. I began to notice energies swirling around the ground in rainbow colors. When I asked to join with the group, I felt the area raise up a bit and saw paths of green energy. We came together with our special places - sort of like docking at a space station. One really stood out to me - cliffs and ocean. I saw that the green energy paths allowed spirit animals to travel to different places. A lioness appeared for a bit and then a large bear came behind me and gave me a hug - a bear hug(:.

Then I saw many guardians from times gone by at different locations. Next I was in a little cafe looking a the people - took a bit to figure out - there were photographs of a beautiful place on the walls. Then I saw the different ways people can share the beauty and energy of their special places - in all kinds of artistic ways, as well as bringing people there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)