Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of June 15, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was thinking about pesticides today and how they affect us. therium has, for example, posted some awesomely informative information on a few threads about glyphosate and how it makes it difficult to have access to various minerals which our body needs to make vitamins and other vital processes.

This goes beyond us humans, for example, to the nicotinamide pesticides killing the bees. So many 'cides of various sorts having untold effects on the whole web of life in ways that are very telling; from the absence of fireflies and other insects to birds dying and plantlife dissappearing.

Clearly, toxic emotions, thought patterns and beliefs are also well worth purging if one wants to become and stay healthy. So this is a layered approach to detoxification. I believe this to be true on an individual level as well as in groups.

So, for today's healing session it seemed that we could do our usual healing and those who wish to can have an extra focus on detoxification of all or some of our levels of being; individually and collectively.

For me, this will probably look like spending a bit of extra focus on my connection with the earth at the beginning and perhaps a clean sweep from the Sagittarius area that Janne tells us we will have a full moon in about the time of our session. It seems like an awesome opportunity to get rid of some unwanted baggage so let's toss what's no longer needed off to wherever it's better served and move on with a lighter load.

Please post below if you have any special intentions for this session and have fun lightening up:-D

7232A firefly/lightning bug from Wikepedia to light our way.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Janne

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in, depending on how we life we toxify ourself more than we manage to de toxify

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Happy to have you all there as we heal and possibly detox.
Hope nobody melts:))
Or at least if you do I hope you reform as in Laron's stunning gif.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I started to be drawn into this session as I relaxed a bit under a tree to read. With a chuckle I realized that this occurred just as my eyes scanned the first lines of a story of how carbolic acid became the first antiseptic to be used for people with broken bones... so a form of detox as it prevented a lot of infections which were guaranteed to occur in those days.

When I started the 'formal' session it was laying down on 7 tiny Tibetan smoky quartzes that I had the luck to come my way; one at each chakra as I'd heard these would have a really aligning effect. I also recall that having one's spine up against a tree trunk as I'd had earlier was likely to help align us.

At any rate, this session started off with a deep pull down even before I was consciously involved so I guess the intention I'd set earlier for a deep earth connection was really working! I saw a dark orange/red fiery magma like spot grow brighter as if seen through a tunnel of mouth of a volcano. It was a very, very intense colour; gorgeous<3 It got a bit bigger then grew upward to lift tendrils up and out and back around. This occurred all around me so it effectively created a torus. There was a long period of this which felt really cleansing.

Some tendrils of bluish energy came from upward and went down the middle of the torus toward my/our feet and then up again along the outside to reform the torus. This sort of cooled things down to a more 'comfortable' temperature. Then a hand appeared from the sky and encircled the torus with myself and our group inside. It was as if we were contained in a magma coloured cylindrical box. The perspective abruptly changed and I was looking at not only our group in the magma cylinder but what I believe was our whole galaxy. The hand seemed to be composed of stars; a cool blue-white in contrast to the fiery orange/red of the cylinder.

I don't recall the rest of the session as I had one of my most restful sleeps ever. Just as I awoke I saw a graceful curve of a swan neck. The swan drifted toward me and I realized it was swimming toward its partner across the water, on my other side. They met and joined their necks in an embrace that formed a heart shape:
7272from BBC Earth the truth about swans at BBC.com

• Magical
Reactions: Laron and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was going to join in dream time, but as I set my intention, something else happened. While still awake, I found myself watching a movie being made with actors following the script. Then I was aware of changing and tweaking the script from a higher or slightly removed distance.

It was an interesting experience, I think the message is pretty clear - we have abilities to alter aspects of our lives (including health).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)