Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of July 13, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Nature is amazing - that is what I share with children around me. I love seeing their little faces considering something that seems impossible but clearly is true. Standing under 100-foot pecan trees and talking about how water travels all the way through the tree to those leaves way above us - if you take a moment to consider that, you will be amazed, too. Even knowing the science side of it, does not change the feelings we have if we just let ourselves be amazed. It is wonderful feeling to be shared, too. Imagine standing under these very old and tall trees with a group of people and everyone is looking up and marveling at how trees can do this.

I sense that in this moment of amazement we are not only more connected to the larger world (here and elsewhere), but to each other, as well. I propose that we join in this week with a sense of amazement. It will be interesting to see what we each bring to the table. I'll be with the trees, of course. <3

Oh yeah, I guess you've figured out that I'm the substitute host this week. Lila is off on a wonderful trip and will be joining in.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The sense of amazement, thinking of water and Nature, gave me this awareness of a place I have never been to in this life, but exists in this very state of Western Australia, where I live today. The overwhelming peace and magnitude of the place, which is left to Nature to inhabit, with very few people about, shares its drama with salt water crocodiles, mangroves, and large sea turtles. It is a place of extremes, and a place of healing for the whole planet, as it will still be there when rip-off merchants, and deep state industrialists have stripped other Earth resources bare. I imagined the very calm waters on an average day just lapping, lapping, lapping, taking away the cares of a furrowed mind.

It is the Kimberley coast, and within that, the Prince Regent river national park (river and coastal waters system).

thGIH9J1F8.jpg thE70NAX9I.jpg prince.regent.Ben_.Tannock.jpg
I00000sIFsn_K_Tk.jpg
51e1157ad1b2e911869bf242b47339cc.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Linda talking about trees and children reminded me of a Willow tree I had in the garden where I once lived, my toddler grand child loved to creep underneath to be where the fairies were.
Her little face was a picture of wonder looking around at the dappled sunlight and as I sat there with her I expected to see the fairies peeping at us.
It was a magical time us so this week after meeting in the forest, I transferred our group to my Willow.
We sat cross legged in the dappled sunlight sharing healing and love and I sensed others joining, expanding our small group.

I’ve often seen/sensed others joining in, often Native Americans, but this time I had a strong sense that Is was other RT members, who perhaps wished to participate quietly. Also non members who came along as guests, so I’m saying to those ones, welcome I’m so pleased you joined us in our magical session.

Attachments

• Magical
Reactions: Lila and Alain
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hey June, now I understand what I was seeing. It was your willow tree with sparkling branches and leaves. Very cool - thanks for that.
I also sensed that more people were joining in, as well.

Hailstones Melt thanks for those pictures - I think I would like those places because I feel best in the lands of "big skies".

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The sense of amazement, thinking of water and Nature, gave me this awareness of a place I have never been to in this life, but exists in this very state of Western Australia, where I live today. The overwhelming peace and magnitude of the place, which is left to Nature to inhabit, with very few people about, shares its drama with salt water crocodiles, mangroves, and large sea turtles. It is a place of extremes, and a place of healing for the whole planet, as it will still be there when rip-off merchants, and deep state industrialists have stripped other Earth resources bare. I imagined the very calm waters on an average day just lapping, lapping, lapping, taking away the cares of a furrowed mind.

It is the Kimberley coast, and within that, the Prince Regent river national park (river and coastal waters system).

View attachment 7521View attachment 7522View attachment 7523
View attachment 7524
View attachment 7525
All those blues, Aqua/Turquoise, they are my most favourite shades. There is a lot in my home, I could drown in those colours.
I don’t know the reason, if any, why I’m so drawn to them.

So many wonderful places on our planet, I look forward to the time it can be healed.
You certainly have some beautiful scenery over there Melt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)