Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of January 25, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My intention for this week's session is simple. I'd like to ask that everyone do what we usually do; send and receive energy from each other within our healing circle and include any special requests.
In addition to that let's see if we can find our light within and ask what we can best do with it. Some may grow it, others heal, some levitate, or grow things. It may be interesting to see what comes up.

I imagine it will look a little bit like Anaeika's picture from last week
:1548399012921.png
I wonder which part of the circle and which colour each of our lights are?
Have fun!

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am in. I’ve been told I come in as a pillar of purple light, which resonates with me. It is my favorite color! :)

Healing requested for:

a pregnant friend whose unborn child tested positive for down’s syndrome.

For my mom struggling with fatigue at home with pneumonia

Thank you & love to all. :)

Reactions: June and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In, out of time.

Anaeika, already done darling.

My colour is turquoise. Once I had to tend to my newborn granddaughter because her mum was sick in bed, as I was standing in the doorway talking to her, she said she could see a sparkling turquoise light around my body.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm deep rose pink - the color I revel in at sunrise.

I'm in and am with Anaeika's mom and friend.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Turquoise, rose, & lilac colors are all so pretty together. Maybe for fun we can zero in on Lila’s color and see if we get the same color.

Thank you for your healing intentions for my friend and my mom. VERY much appreciated. <3

Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Turquoise, rose, & lilac colors are all so pretty together. Maybe for fun we can zero in on Lila’s color and see if we get the same color.

Thank you for your healing intentions for my friend and my mom. VERY much appreciated. <3
Yes, I'm curious what you'll find my colour to be. Growing up it was always the colour of the sea then it started to change...

Definitely have your friend and mom in mind, Anaeika.

Reactions: June and Anaeika

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
in

well one day i know also what is the color of me
I don’t know that it’s that we each have a specific colour, rather a colour we love, or are drawn to.
I have love blue all my life, from navy through the whole range into aqua.
The greeny/blues in our lovely pic, drew me instantly.

It will be interesting if any of us see a colour around you and Lila.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don’t know that it’s that we each have a specific colour, rather a colour we love, or are drawn to.
I have love blue all my life, from navy through the whole range into aqua.
The greeny/blues in our lovely pic, drew me instantly.

It will be interesting if any of us see a colour around you and Lila.
Yes, I think you've hit it, June.
My colours used to be similar blue green tones to that of the sea which very much resembles that in the pic above. Now I feel like I've added the purple shades and whites. It's a transition.
Perhaps that's one reason I resonate so closely with the pic... in addition to the wonderful light beams, circles and all the rest of it's beauty.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OK - now this was different (I know I say this a lot). As I got there, I walked through green - new leaf green. Saw the colors everyone mentioned. There was a young man who had a yellow column / flame in his hand - think this was Alain. The main things going on were discussions and experiments about using our colors / energies in a different way. We were working on combining them in specific ways - like making a cake - and sending them into places of turmoil because specific combinations could have specific effects.

Donovan is so much better today. Much of the pain is gone, as he is his joyous self. He still is favoring his leg, but nothing like yesterday. He even managed his "downward dog" morning stretch. Thank you all soooooo much.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I put us in the middle of Anaeikas lovely pic, there was the feeling of a lot of love surrounded by these beings.
For some reason it was happening among mountains, high and clear, the light was amazing.

There was deepest turquoise around Donovan’s injuries, while he lay with his head in Linda lap, on the floor.

Anaeika, I surrounded your mum and friend with the same sparkly turquoise, as that is what seemed to be being used at the time.

Lila wondered what colour we would get for her, I saw rose gold, the sort of shade seen on water at sunset, so I surrounded her with rose gold.

Alain said he loves natures colours, so of course I saw him in a forest, and just for a couple seconds I saw him in Robin Hood gear, green tights and jerkin lol. That’s just my weird mind, does like to have a bit of fun, he looked good though ,tall and trim.

The colours that seem to surround him were yellows, from the deepest buttercup yellow, through to palest primrose.
Suddenly a large fiery orange red flower appeared and disappeared again, it didn’t seem to fit in with the spring time flowers, appearing more tropical.
So I’m thinking there is some wonderful strong stuff just below the surface, and when it bursts through,. Mmm!!!
exciting times.

Lastly, I was given a rainbow which seemed to gravitate to SG, and I was reminded of a song I heard Frankie Laine sing,
‘ There’s a rainbow round my shoulder. ‘ so if it fits like a glove, it must be for you SG.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Lastly, I was given a rainbow which seemed to gravitate to SG, and I was reminded of a song I heard Frankie Laine sing,
‘ There’s a rainbow round my shoulder. ‘ so if it fits like a glove, it must be for you SG.
That's so beautiful, June...thank you! It almost would have made my cry a little, but I'm a tough guy. *Sniff**sniffle* Dang...must be all the dog hair in this place. :D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
That's so beautiful, June...thank you! It almost would have made my cry a little, but I'm a tough guy. *Sniff**sniffle* Dang...must be all the dog hair in this place. :D
If not visible than interior

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session showed me a lot of goings-on. It was really busy and I don't recall the bulk of it. I was experimenting a lot with colours. That I'm sure of.

Thank you, June for letting me know the colour I came in as to you<3 That sounds like fire on blue green water which I imagine as a beautiful effect.
So glad to hear that Donovan's doing better.
Hope your mom and friend are too, Anaeika. That little pic of yours is dynamite!
Cool, Alain that you are a yellow flame to at least two of us.
I'm really glad you caught us just as the party was getting started, Nisa.
Pucksterguy I guess we'll let you know what colour you are when you re-join in.
Stargazer, you just make me laugh!:D Rainbow-man; that's you:))

There was one thing that really caught my attention this week and it is really amazing to find that two of you may have caught a glimpse of the same thing:
The main things going on were discussions and experiments about using our colors / energies in a different way. We were working on combining them in specific ways - like making a cake - and sending them into places of turmoil because specific combinations could have specific effects.
Yes!
Suddenly a large fiery orange red flower appeared and disappeared again, it didn’t seem to fit in with the spring time flowers, appearing more tropical.
So I’m thinking there is some wonderful strong stuff just below the surface, and when it bursts through,. Mmm!!!
exciting times.
Both these seem in synch with the very surprising visual I had that literally burst out of this busy session. I too was feeling very experimental.
Things were humming along quietly when a flame of bright fiery (red with some orange) light burst out of our circle. It was huge, very alive and going fast. This was completely unexpected and I was very curious so I 'followed' it, asking questions, making comments and suggestions. It sounded something like this:
What is this? Hmm, it's fiery and alive. Like plasma. Where is it going? Horizontal flame going fast and straight out. Where? On what scale? Is it big? Okay, yes, it's big... bigger still... at least earth-sized and spreading... it looks like it could go out further though I don't yet seeing it do that. Ooh, it keeps spreading. Cool. But is it just going to keep going straight and no place else? That seems odd somehow. Hmm. Nope, it's also spreading like a fractal pattern with arms going outward. Oh, I see, it's primary direction is straight with the sideways arms spreading it all over the globe (and possibly beyond). That somehow seems a better fit. Which direction is this primary spread? North-South? East-West? It's the latter; sort of going primarly around the fatter part of the earth (a ways above/below the equator) from person to person, getting boosted as it reaches each individual. Then, as it goes round it lets out arms that fractal out toward the poles. It's fiery and very vivid, bringing things to life.
Change, doubtless there is change involved. And light, lots of light. Very alive.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My mom’s dr decided to cancel her chest x-ray b/c her breathing sounds better. She is still fatigued but is able to do more. Thank you to everyone involved in the healing.

I see my friend tomorrow, so will see then.

Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just one more thing about this session that made a lot of sense to me in the middle of the night last night. I originally posted it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/thinking-about-the-torus-field.6458/page-2#post-44364

...It was a busy, experimental session! Full of discoveries and, for me, a burst of fiery plasma that went around the world with arms going out everywhere. Last night, while half asleep I think I figured out what the fiery tongue was (it made even more sense while half asleep); it was a trust in/acknowledgement of the feminine way of doing things and being.
I heard myself roar (like Hailstones Melt recently posted) and it sounded initially like the 'mute' was on. Hard to hear it at all. With that burst of living fire the sound was 'turned on' and the roar filled my ears. It may sound scary to have a burst of flame roar out of our healing session but it was so alive and happy to be so, with an intelligence that kept it doing what it was meant to do. It was coming from a completely different paradigm than the 'fire burns and destroys' paradigm. This fire brought joy and aliveness and it spread through us all. It was really beautiful. It was transformative and supportive of life.

Reactions: June and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well we have the known pysical fire which is deszructive but we have also the far more vivid and beautiful divine fire
You mean the one that burns the dross and impure, leaving only what is pure as the residue?

Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)