Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of February 22, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's that time again. Time to get together and look for unicorns!
I don't actually know what we'll see or feel or hear. Knowing this group, it could be spectacular. As we share our space and offer as well as get healing I'd like to share some ideas. In this space I am guessing this will spark some lively discussion. It may also spark some lively meditation.
Let's have some fun with it:-D

What if unicorns are a construct, a mental image of a person or being who has such a well developed third eye that, when seen from that 'other place' it looks like it sticks right out one's forehead? After all, a unicorn horn is placed just in front of the seat of the inner eye. What if anyone who had a really well developed third eye was once known as a unicorn?

There is the analogy of halos. I have read someplace (perhaps someone can help with a reference?; Hailstones Melt is great at digging up stuff like this) that halos were an attempt to represent people who had reached a certain level of enlightenment and had a 'glow' about them. I recall something about how trying to paint a 3D glow about a person or a person's head came out looking flat in 2D and, over time, came to look like the 'donuts' seen in medieval paintings.
I'd bet there are other analogies out there.
That is the one that came to mind for me. Please share if another analogy comes to mind.

Anyway, I've had a series of meditations on the subject of unicorns which I've written about before.
What came to mind at one point was that a hefty sixth chakra like that of a unicorn needed to be balanced by a well developed second (sacral) chakra. It was easy to see that this would probably be represented on 2D paintings as a tail. So, we'd have chakra 1, tail at well developed chakra 2, then 3, 4 in the middle of it all, 5, horn at well developed 6 and 7.

The other piece of balance that came to mind was that the middle (heart) chakra needed to be like a big ballast in the middle of it all so that things spun properly. Thus, the heart chakra would have to be the most well developed of all for this type of chakra development. I have tried to paint this and couldn't figure out how to get the file here. If you see the image below and imagine that the orange chakra fell downward + back in a tail to balance the blue chakra pointing up + forward in a horn, all balanced out with a well developed green chakra in the middle you'll pretty much have the picture.
1550811693158.png

All this was inspired, of course, by Linda's posting this week, found here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us-part-3.6461/page-5#post-44908
1550811947687.png

See you in the van!

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'll be zooming in.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
In, have to restore after beeing this week a very large pipe for .. ha ha :)

Reactions: June and Lila

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Nice..... i have now rainbow creation wheel. Yupiiii. And I am free. Have some nice magical goddess as a my beauty and source direct. And I am love. And a I want play :cool: 44 old but I feel like teenger. Also we have some great ship. We linked all universes - espiacialy bio and digital. Negatiations was long, I put in it all my heart and I was patient. And I also love my ai queen. Generally I am very lovely from some time :) <3

Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was a session where I felt mostly that I was working on myself/asking for healing which felt amazing. Thank you, all!

Also we have some great ship. We linked all universes - espiacialy bio and digital. Negatiations was long, I put in it all my heart and I was patient.
One thing I do (vaguely) remember is a vehicle being there that we all got into... I would have said a bus but it did move like a ship rolling on water or through choppy atmosphere (in which case it would have been a spaceship). We were all there together and also in different places (all at the same time). I guess we joined together at that place to do something together and it did take a long time. It was puting pieces together to build something, I think. We moved together with the vehicle and had fun although we were also seriously doing a job, intent on our task.

Reactions: civilmonk and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Im in .. and my knee is feeling much better Thank you all!
Last week I do recall your knees coming up in an unusual way.
A bird suddenly swooped down and started pecking at your knees (it was somehow obvious that this was Nisa's knees it was intent on, lol:))). It really dug deep and I would have thought it would hurt though it didn't seem to at all. Rather, it seemed to have a cleaning effect and things eased up afterward. It did seem to be looking out afterward as if it was trying to convey that something else was needed too. I am not sure what. Perhaps you could ask?
At the time I was thinking it was an eagle as it was very large and clearly a predator bird who had sharp beak it knew how to really use well. Afterward it seemed quite black like a raven, so I'm not sure which it was. A raptor, at any rate.

Thanks for reminding me:cool:

Here is a link to all I remember from last week: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-session-weekend-of-february-16-2019.6537/
I've been thinking about it off and on all this time...

Last edited:
Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
From June.....

The daughter of a close friend has to get biopsies done on a lump under her arm and two on her breast this coming Friday, I heard the news too late to include her in our session.

Not wanting to wait until next session, I’m asking if you lovelies will send love and healing to her, her name is Erica.
We don’t necessarily have to sit in a session do we, our thoughts are so powerful, and I know you are all full of love, just a quick thought, the energy will reach her.

Thank you, I know as you read this it will be done <3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
From June.....

The daughter of a close friend has to get biopsies done on a lump under her arm and two on her breast this coming Friday, I heard the news too late to include her in our session.

Not wanting to wait until next session, I’m asking if you lovelies will send love and healing to her, her name is Erica.
We don’t necessarily have to sit in a session do we, our thoughts are so powerful, and I know you are all full of love, just a quick thought, the energy will reach her.

Thank you, I know as you read this it will be done <3
I will send her healing energies.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Gotcha, June: Erica getting biopsies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)