Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of April 6, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Today I spent the day in the garden. The whole day. It was beautiful and the garden is looking more cared for too. A well cared for garden is one of the most soothing things I can think of. Lol, most people who have seen my garden would look at me funny hearing this as my gardening style is very experimental and allowing of plants to take their own space. This means little pruning, no neat trimming nor edging and a look to my garden that is not everybody's idea of well cared for:))

It does mean each tree I plant gets a rock ring around it with at least one piece of obsidian I've found myself. The medium sized plants each get a rock dedicated to them when I plant them. Every plant gets a message and welcome when they join my garden.

I sit in my garden that I know I've cared for, planted my bulbs, trees, seeds, etc with care and love, talked to them, kissed them when I was inspired to do so and given them reiki, water or whatever they needed. I know that it is a well cared for garden. I particularly love to admire my peach tree and the animals that come visit. I suspect there are other beings that visit, especially when a plant does that fast-waving thing that seems impossible and like someone's really trying to get my attention. I can see the neatly trimmed garden I inherited becoming more vibrant and full of healthy little ecosystems. I experiment with these all the time to get the best fit between systems. Any gardener who wants things to grow optimally does this, I think.

Our earth is a garden when we appreciate it so I would like to dedicate this session to the garden and our Garden.
If possible, this would be a great session to spend outdoors or even with the window open to let in the sounds from outside. This would bring a bit of sensory connection to the gardens of the world. If you'd like, please let us know what takes place for you, especially if it is something special. Also, mention below any special intentions you may have for this session.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

I have a special request, which is well-timed with this week's session. It is for the fruit farm where I work. The late cold snap has taken a heavy toll on the nectarine and peach trees, as well as the strawberries. The majority of the fruit trees dropped their fruit buds and few of the strawberry plants have any flowers.

I'm asking for a loving and invigorating surge of energy for the orchards and fields so the trees and plants will have what they need to produce a good crop. Thanks.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
As last summer the grass an other things suffered from the sun i wish to make the nature on the property to become abundant bless the mirabell or plume tree that has still life after the storm more a year ago that nearly splitt it in 2

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I try and do a "fly by" when The time comes for this meditation and I remember it's on. Letting you know I'm thinking of you guys here. I'm gonna stick around for it today, join in and say a small prayer for the forests around my camp. The snow is just starting to melt up there.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I saw and felt trees with a luminescence - much like the ones in the movie, "Avatar". It was glorious to walk among them and touch them. Although we've always had this connection, it was heightened today. We soaked up / became aware of this energy, and our bodies glowed like the trees. We took this awareness / energy back to our homes and energized the surrounding areas. It seemed a bit like a reminder or wake-up to what exists now, but that we've forgotten.

For me, I saw a wave move around the whole farm, from orchard to orchard and field to field. I really expect to see new blooms on the trees.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was mostly a private session for me in that I slept/don't recall most of it (sometimes it's hard for me to tell these apart afterward, lol).

However, as soon as I tuned into the session I saw a bunch of trees there, waving there arms and beckoning. They took me to the trees and strawberries Linda asked about above and pointed me that way, asking if we could help. I did what I knew to do and saw some healing occur with a focus on the roots and, in particular, on the microbioime of the soil surrounding the trees. I was being pointed to that area to pay attention to it. I did what I could and it still lacked 'oomph'. I tired again, specifically calling in reiki this time which helped, again pointed me to the soil's microbiome and again fell short of doing what was needed for full recovery.

To my surprise, it then came to mind to call in Demeter, goddess of fertility, harvests and all things growing, so I did.
Well! She seemed to be just hovering waiting to be called since as soon as the thought occurred to ask her for help she instantly swooped in brightening the entire area with gentle healing/growing light that made everything glow with vitality. It was amazing how the entire scene transformed in an instant from woody, tired, struggling plants to glowing bright growing ones!
She fussed from place to place happily doing her thing, muttering something about how 'nobody remembers to call me in anymore, hmph!' (a happy, busy 'hmph' of finally being fully in the midst of what she loves to do) and this was definitely a reminder that she is around and available to help our gardens if we would only let her know we want her there.
I immediately called her into my garden and neighbourhood while that thought was fresh. It has been a very peaceful, gently laughing place since... more than usual. I feel even much more welcome there than ever<3

So, message received, folks: call Demeter to your garden if you want her to fuss around happily bringing in her growing magic. It'll transform everything!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)