Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of April 27, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hello again, it's time to gather for our remote group healing session.

This session I will be focusing on grounding which will mean for me searching for everything I need to feel safe and secure whatever is going on around me. I am curious how this will 'appear' in my mind's eye. Already I can see roots growing strong and deep as a great visual. It's no surprise that I pick roots, being the gardener that I am, lol.

I feel like a good root system gives balance and a sense of orientation since roots always grow 'down' and effectively define what 'down' means in any given space. When one is in space, outside a gravity well, 'down' doesn't mean much so in order to be oriented and not feel overwhelmed, finding a 'down' can be vital. Also, it makes interactions with other humans easier as talking to an upside down face is just not what we are used to!

Also, if I feel safe and secure in myself I know that I am able to be present for everything around me, whether the external situation is chaotic, peaceful or anything between. I am here in a different way when I feel safe and secure so I'd like to explore specifically what this means for me. Once I am aware of what I need internally to feel safe and secure then I can bring it into my daily life and ask for/aim for whatever I need to get there.

So, grounding for orientation, safety and security is my theme for this week.

What does grounding and being safe and secure means for you?
Please add any thoughts on this and any special requests below.
Here is another take on grounding; conversations with mama, shoes, chocolates and strangers. I hope it gives you a laugh:

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Reactions: June

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you, Lila. I’m in, grounding like a tree.

Still lots of intense fatigue and sleeping too much. Very tense, especially back and tmj. It will pass, but in meantime, asking for healing. Thank you.

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: June and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I love that tree, it looks as if it’s inviting you in to keep you safe.
I’ll be there pushing roots deep down into the ground

• Love this post!
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The oaks and pecans at the farm and my front yard are my good friends.
Deep roots and protecting branches.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Okay, we'll soon all be there.
So far, we have a special request from Anaeika for her back and tmj tenseness as well as for fatigue.

That, and roots, security, safety and whatever grounds you.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had such an experience. Started out with the huge pecan and oak trees at the farm, with the crystal clear river running beside. The trees are holders of the ancient magic and stories of their place. As I walked around them, I found myself sort of merging with them, which felt like the picture below (must be why I kept this picture). Then I saw it as the torus energy field. Next, I saw it as a smaller version of the cosmos, and from there I drifted off into - well, I don't know, but it was great. I stayed there until something at the house brought me back - still trying to assemble my bits and pieces. :-D

tree of life.jpg

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That is an incredible picture, @Linda!<3
It 'feels' exactly 'right' or accurate.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I started outdoors too, laying on some grass, with tall trees, low bushes, flowers and birds, insects etc at my feet and all around me. I was in the garden.

This was another case of starting as soon as I considered joining. Whoosh! Right into a feeling of joining the session and of being rooted to the spot. As I was lying down, I had roots from all parts of my back, arms, legs, head etc going down, down, down. It felt like I was secured very securely and comfortably:-D

Then things 'layered'.
I saw myself secured to the ground, a living part of it, with the roots bringing me nourishment, as roots do, as well as taking away waste. I also saw, as a layer above, a visual of a place that I've decided (after visualizing it repeatedly over the years and having it form a whole, piece by piece) is what I would like a new earth to be like. This place started, for me, as a request for a place of peace, refuge, sacredness and joy. It grew from there since it occurred to me, as I requested it, that if I wanted such a place it would make sense to imagine what precisely I was requesting.
At first, this new earth floated on a separate plane above the ground I lay on. My layer that I lay on then rose on top of the new earth layer, allowing our roots to merge with the land there and come together in a way that felt like both layers were initially present. They looked like they were 'out of phase' with each other at first and gradually came together more and more, so that the underlying earth I'd started on went out of phase and was no longer real to me. This is very difficult to describe; in some way the two merged and the new place became the new reality that I saw. Everything became bright. I wondered about people and just then the trees around me swayed again and the brightness was ramped way up again as if to suggest that we became brighter? A few became wispy and disappeared.
I was lying on my back the whole time and could feel various old hurts being worked on, with the sense of having the roots and plants all over me as I described at the beginning.

When I wondered about Anaeika I saw her lying on her back, with tendrils of plants growing out of her all over; again nourishing and taking away wastes. I had the sense that there was a lot of regeneration going on. She sat up, covered in delicate red flowers/leaves. They waved gently, caressing her and covering her like clothing. It became part of her pattern and she got up to walk gracefully away with her new 'suit' on.

Then, with a gust of wind the sky brightened again, sending me back into the garden.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you everyone and for the visuals Lila. I felt that as I drifted off in my tent while camping last night. Xoxo

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)