Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of April 20, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This weekend is the Pink full moon. I just read that and have not had a chance to look up what the 'pink' indicates other than a colour of rosy glow. Maryann also drew the Moon card for this week's tarot deck Lodestone card so this is resonating for me. I associate the moon with silver, reflected, soft light and recall that the moon has a dark side as goes through phases. All this will be part of what I take into this week's session.

Also, as I will be traveling I will post this and then let the other participants post and comment without (probably) adding my own comments until afterward, if I have any. This is, then, a particular invitation to participate in posting whatever suits you.

Of on our next adventure. Full moon ahead!
I hope you enjoy our session.6732

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Always up for an adventure!!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week I brought with me a pot of pink moon dust, imbued with love and healing, making it magical.
I sprinkled it over each of us and when I came to Alain I sensed his back felt stiff, next i was massaging it.

Neck, shoulders and around the shoulder blades can get so knotted up, the least bit of tension and whoosh! straight to those areas, but any part of the back needs to be supple, makes such a difference to how we feel if our back in in good condition.

Yoga is incredibly good for helping the spine, although if you haven’t practiced it before you need to be very careful to go to just before your limit, otherwise it’s easy to pull something, never ever go further into a position then is totally comfortable

I’ve got some excersises for top and lower back that a physio gave me, if you’re interested Alain contact me.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
June , I am interested in the exercises. I threw my lower back out gardening last week and cannot get into my chiro until the end od this month. Been doing some exercises at home and alternating between heat and ice on my back.

Thank you.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I joined in dream time, as lots of yard work was going on all around me. :-D

I recall 1 image and 1 message. The image was pink sparkly light everywhere, and the message was get ready. Now, I know we've all had those get ready sensations and messages, and I've stopped believing they are the "big" get ready. So, I'm going with the more personal and individual get ready. Hey - that would be pretty great, too!

Anaeika and Alain, if you are having issues with the psoas muscles, let me know.

• Magical
Reactions: Anaeika and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I think you’re right about taking the messages of “ get ready “ as personal, Linda, so many people get messages they can’t all be for the whole of mankind. Wise lady.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

• Thank you!
Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am not really sure if it is that muscle. How would I know?
Lila posted the picture. You would feel it in your lower back and side. Laying flat on the floor - knees slightly bent, as well as child's pose (yoga) are 2 excellent ways to calm that muscle.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)