Event Remote Group Healing: July 30, 2022 Weekend (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that the times have been updated to reflect 8AM Sunday New Zealand time. For the next month I'll be hosting our distant group healing sessions as Lila isn't available to do so.

As truths continue to come forth and the world changes for the better, it's difficult times for many, for many reasons. The crumbling of what people thought they knew is a byproduct of this shift. Thanks to time, so many are used to things being a similar way, so serious change can be challenging.

For me, as the second half of the year is here I to feel the urge to look deeper inside and focus on connecting through spiritual senses; the other side is where we'll end up when our time is done, but it also provides an opportunity to find guidance and support during these changing times.

This Week's Intention

In addition to sending healing to those participating, there's one person I want us to include for healing in this session — retired moderator Kristy.

Kristy has an operation on Monday, US EDT time — the day after our session — which is on her neck. It's a two disc fusion. If we could set intentions to support the space for that operation and the healing process after, that would be perfect.

And remember that you can include people in our sessions anytime you want.

For our secondary intention, after you've finished dedicating time to healing, use our space around the crystal in the clearing: From here, put the intention in to receive a message from the other side, whether it's from a guide or your higher self, and let yourself be open to a conversation. So after the message, you might want to ask questions. See what comes.

beyond-gc8f911154_1280.jpg

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: ArthurBrorb WilsonKig yadmannn

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll be joining each week at whatever time works for me.
Probably won't be posting, however.
This week's intention sounds wonderful. I wonder what will come?

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
After attending to Kristy’s situation, today I focused in on each individual. I had myself standing behind each participant, my energy hands on their shoulders sending healing for about 30 seconds to a minute. When I reached Thessa I felt a physical sensation in my body which I will send to her privately.

My method of being open to receiving was seeing everyone behind me lined up with hands on shoulders and the one closest had their hands on mine.

All of a sudden 25 minutes had passed. I’m saving the secondary intention for me for another time as I have some remote viewing homework to do (part of a 6 week course I’m doing).

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ve just received a request from my granddaughter for healing from our group for her friend, Sally who has just given birth to twins by C section, parts of her pancreas is apparently dying.and she has a tube inserted to give her stomach a rest, I don’t know much more than this but obviously it’s not looking good.

She doesn’t realise our group healing was last night but I thought I would put it out there incase anyone feels like helping , obviously I will do what I can. ❤

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I’ve just received a request from my granddaughter for healing from our group for her friend, Sally who has just given birth to twins by C section, parts of her pancreas is apparently dying.and she has a tube inserted to give her stomach a rest, I don’t know much more than this but obviously it’s not looking good.

She doesn’t realise our group healing was last night but I thought I would put it out there incase anyone feels like helping , obviously I will do what I can. ❤
Me too!<3

• Love this post!
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Linda and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
’ve just received a request from my granddaughter for healing from our group for her friend, Sally who has just given birth to twins by C section, parts of her pancreas is apparently dying.and she has a tube inserted to give her stomach a rest, I don’t know much more than this but obviously it’s not looking good.

With you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)