Event Remote Group Healing (Integration) | Weekend of the 26th of August, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This week week we will have a focus on integration as we continue on from the energies of August, which has included two eclipses, and head out into the remaining months of 2017.

Even if you are not located in the United States, the consciousness changes will be felt globally.

I think that it would be helpful for you all to read through this Astrology based article, focused on the recent new moon and solar eclipse, as it helps to show what we all can go through, and how the planets can trigger and activate aspects of self. (I feel this is a very accurate interpretation of what is gonig on)

So for this session, let's take into consideration the changes going on all around, and within us, and honor and acknowledge the energies that may be coming from multiple sources.

But how do we go about doing that in a more practical manner?

When you connect in after going through your own individual process, bring into your mind the space we recently created around the crystal, with the forest clearing, and visualise us all holding hands in a circle. Alternatively, you can view us all putting our arms around each others shoulders, or backs, side by side. As another alternative, as not everyone may resonate with physical contact, just see us all standing very close to each other.

Now look at that crystal in the center, which you can form into whatever mineral, shape, or size, but try and have it come to you intuitively. Visualize that crystal expanding out, slowly and gradually. That expansion can be physical in form, or it can be energetic, it’s up to you. Watch as the crystal gets larger and close to you and the rest of the group.

Feel it move through you, as it continues to expand out to encompass the forest clearing and everything within. The intention here is that the crystal is helping you, and everyone there, to integrate the energies, experiences, and changes within.

You can spend 10 minutes doing this, or 5. It may happen very fast. It’s up to you and what you feel works, and is comfortable, or simply how it intuitively occurs.

510643991_157ef84415_b.jpg
Photo by Toni Verdú Carbó (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

After you do this, visualize the sky opening up to rain. It will being lightly, but become heavier. This can be physical rain, or more energetic and transparent based — again, it’s up to you. This rain may be any temperature, it doesn’t have to be freezing; it could be warm. The intention here is that the rain is washing away and clearing your being, so you can head into the future in a lighter and focused state.

Feel free to print this off, or just refer to it beside you on a laptop or mobile device, however you want to remember the instructions.

If this process has taken a long time, don’t worry about sending healing to each other, as all of this will also include healing and will bring with it exactly what each of us needs and requires. You could just relax and receive for the rest of the session, or actually send some healing intentionally. It’s up to you.

Enjoy this experience.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm there.

Martha

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Tasmanian countryside
Really love the focus and visualization for this one, as it is exactly what I experienced last week (up until the introduction of the rain part). I have a crystal globe the size of the palm of my hand. I saw a larger version of this as the crystal in the center of our group. Beautiful experience! Can't wait to be there again. My gratitude to all. <3

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I have seen this scene twice now occurring in a space above the Earth, though it appears grounded. For me, the entire visualization appeared in warp speed.

After the rain and personal healings, the crystal was fired up again, and we sent a hurricane of kindness, compassion, healing and love that surrounded the planet. Duration unknown.

Nisa

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, Izmir Turkey
I want to say now while I still am feeling .. that was amazing group! I saw the crystal shooting sparks of light raining sparks in us filling all of us with the new energies and as we filled we rose and spun as a ring around the crystal shooting sparks of light as well that rained over all life on Earth. still have the chills running through my body.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
That was a powerful session for me. I came out of it feeling much lighter. “Profound” is the the word, in terms of the energy work and healing taking place.

So I began in the circle with my hands held out in front slightly, holding onto the hands of the two souls each side. (so it was different from what I instructed, as it was like an offering) I saw specific people beside me, and then a few others stood out, but some who were not actually taking part in the healing from what I know of.

I saw one person under a lot of emotional strain, but not of our group today. Then the waves of integrating energy came out and it was really powerful. What I saw was everyone being thrown/pushed back, some knocked over, but everyone was fine and we all got back up and continued to face the energy residing from the crystal.

A close friend, and again who was not part of the session but still connected into transients, was drawn towards the center of the crystal where they entered. They had a lot of work to do and the crystal helped with that. I also had a few other things occur in relation to me.

It was then my turn to glide into the crystal, which surrounded me. The crystal did some important work in terms of the energies for me. It was pretty profound I felt, in combination with the waves beforehand.

While all that was going on I felt a need to open up my energy centers, and not just my seven chakras, but all of them. I did some visualizations to do that, but I felt that they were becoming very open and clear because of what was occurring in the session.

Then I was sitting on the ground, and so was everyone else. I completely forgot the part about the rain until that moment when I saw it falling down. (it was like I forgot the instructions and then it just happened)

At that stage there wasn’t as much to clear, compared to what I was expecting. I didn’t spend too long under the rain energy. I came out soon after that and felt a lot lighter. It was about a 35 minute session for me.

I hope you all had a great session. o:)s

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I joined today and it was quite powerful for me. Most often when I'm in the joint session I'm not aware of others or if anything does happen it is very subtle. Today was different. I was using a hemi-synch sound track from my recent course at The Monroe Institute which has proven very powerful for me. In that process I go to an altered state (called Focus 27 in TMI-speak) and we use a large (6 foot-ish tall) crystal as the focal point for meeting as a group and exploring. (Yes the similarities to our Transients group session are apparent to me!) So today I quickly got pulled to where I needed to go and felt a MUCH stronger connection to others this time than anytime in (what we may call) the past. The filters are slowly opening up for me...love it. I was perceiving Henda, Ben, Laron and Linda...and others around but couldn't ID their energies. Also had some linkages to others who weren't in the meditation (that I know of) but that I have some connection too. Very nice. Very nice.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I joined in despite not having an internet connection with which to check what Laron posted about in the intro and without being able to let you all know. I was in a one of my favourite places in the mountains, which I feel is a very powerful place. I recall some parts.

One was that the waterfall inundated the clearing we were all in. I would say that it flooded the clearing but that word is associated with negative feelings and this was a very positive feeling of clearing, of washing away what no longer served.
Another was the crystal creating an energetic bubble within which we healed and were healed, and then suddenly morphing into a large 'flower' from which shot 'seeds' of energy. Their destination was far into the universe, but also points closer to home, the ripples bouncing us around (rather happily, as one might bounce around the bed of a moving truck happily, then brush one's self of and get up, smiling and laughing at the experience). It was beautiful and reminded me of fireworks, but fireworks with a destination in mind, so one could say 'aware fireworks':))
If I recall any more, I'll post.

Meantime, I am laughing at the inundation that my 'rain' turned into:ROFL: and smiling at being able to take this cue despite not reading the intro beforehand (though morphing it, with a sense of humour).
Also love the synchronicity of descriptions of us being bowled over energetically.
That is one powerful crystal we have in the center of our group!<3

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)