Event Remote Group Healing (Guided): Weekend March 19, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that the time has changed because of daylight saving for most countries outside of NZ. I'm hosting this session while Lila takes a break.

This week I've put together an audio recording to help you connect into the group. As a result, I haven't provided us with a secondary intention. This will be like a launching pad for you to relax, connect in and then go about sending healing to those in the group and any others that people request healing for. I've tried to keep the script authentic to the group based on our instructions in the past.

I've embedded it below, otherwise click here to open it on YouTube.

So when starting the session, do your usual routine (which may include protection) to get ready and then start playing this seven minute video. And don't forget to leave feedback if you feel like it afterwards at some point. (hopefully when the video ends, it doesn't autopay another one and interrupt your session!)

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes:
zakdale AgnysseKS 0671263237 CarterClarke Ginz Hanayo JamesAsync Jamesgop Joanne Karen1962 KevinWobby Kilravock Lizon maryannmackj MichaelBug Staynless Strongfaith86 tarpo7945 TerryKit thienooi

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
cool idea - in

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Needy teddy.jpg
This is indicative of how my daughter and I are both feeling at the moment. Can I request some love and healing to come our way? Thanks very much.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It was lovely to see so many at the session this week and the large quartz crystal in the centre was giving off a very strong energy, Im sure we all must have benefitted from its healing qualities.

I put a protective bubble of white light and love around Melt and her daughter with a reflective shield to bounce away any negative energies that might draw near.
When the healing was done I decided to float upwards to have a look around, just as I was rising many people came running in from the forest to join us, it was only later that I realised they must be the ones who wanted to join in, some being confused as to where and how, this showed that time doesn’t matter and that the thought is the deed, the intention to be there was all it took, they were there. Well thats my take on it, and it was lovely to see, they seemed so excited I hope they come again.

I floated upwards and could see the chaos everywhere, how humanity is suffering, the killing, fighting, so many people fleeing from their homes from way back, it’s been happening as long as I can remember.
Suddenly there was an abrupt change, it was no longer a picture of chaos but a picture of joy and celebration
Behind all this a symbolic picture of the ground covered in ashes with lumps beneath, the lumps started to rise as people, shaking off the ashes. I knew this was meant to portray one of my premonitions of rising from the ashes, so something must have suddenly happened , maybe the global shock many of us have intuited..
Maybe it was just the way it looked at the time, but it seemed to be a heck of a swift change….Bam…and it was done sort of thing. It would certainly be a pleasant change to have something happen fast, and Positive, instead of this draaaaaaging out
of everything we’ve so had enough of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)