Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 17th of September, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is our official session thread for this weeks transients.info Remote Group Healing. Over the next few weeks I am posting this in duplicate to the article I have on transients.info, as people are used to finding the article there, but I plan to stop posting it there and only post it here. So I am posting this, then linking from that article to this one.

agate crystal transients.jpg

This is a standard session, in the sense of focusing healing on those participating. Below is what I include in the article on transients.info for this session, outside of the usual text below that. Feel free to let us know if you are joining by replying here. To find information on how to send healing, check the article here.

Sometimes I am approached with a suggestion to run with for our distant healings each weekend. I have a unique perspective on interference, but also on what is effective in the sense of intentions and sending help, so tend to disagree more often than not with people’s ideas of what are beneficial for others.

While I won’t get into detail here, I will quickly say that suffering is not random, it occurs for good reason, so sometimes we need to really tune in and connect with our guidance around the possibility that if we are actually interfering with a souls planned path or not. I don’t sit there and ponder for hours on decisions, I instantly have the answer come to me based on my connection to higher self, but if I want to I can also get the reasons come in, as to why it’s not helpful to actually send ‘help’. This will be a good topic for me to write about on the new transients.info site sometime. Doing good is not always doing good.

While this session will be a typical session of focusing healing on each participant, I encourage you to respond either before, or after, the session and suggest future ideas for a secondary intention for our group that can be considered for future sessions we have. The reason I focus our time and energy on ourselves is because we can not only function more efficiently if we don’t get sick, or if we recover faster, but healing also clears a few blocks here and there and that in itself will benefit others, based on us being more effective in life.

Clearing one energetic block could be the catalyst for other blocks to clear, based on further work a person may do outside of these sessions. Just imagine where that can lead someone in the long run? Perhaps it will help them find their true path, and fall more fully onto it?

As a reminder, healing sessions will no longer be posted on the main site here soon, but on the Energy Healing board on the Roundtable Forum. So for those looking for these sessions, you will need to look at this board on the forum here, 48 hours before, leading up to the session. If you have trouble finding the session and/or forget this information, just contact me. Again for this week I have created a new thread on the Energy Healing board, which healer Mike is currently moderating.​

Last edited:

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
BEAUTIFUL one laron.
also brian yours is great too!
Im setting my alarm and will most definitely be there. I must confess there have been a couple times when I said id be there and planned on it but by the time it comes around the day after i realize NOOOO I forgot! so I will do it the next day. I find it better energetic wise if everyone does this at the same time. so this is why i am setting my alarm. there is NO WAY its passing past my awareness this time. This is only happened a few times but a few is TOO MANY times!
therefore I WILL BE THERE this time regardless. !!
thank you laron. There is one today from facebook starting 6PM pacific time and there are hundreds involved. The more people who are receiving, the more YOU will recieve is one thing I have discovered for myself and asking others. its on facebook called free reiki healing group I believe?
never the less I will be here tomorrow! alarm clock set and all :) have a great day everyone

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a few different locations for people to note down their participation this week because of the website change over which is now complete. In the coming weeks the location will just be one, which will be a thread on this board (which I mentioned in today's post).

Also my brother-in-law had a heart attack yesterday and he and his wife have been asking for healing. Is there anyway we can include them? Here is a picture as well.
Note that Pooja mentioned a request on this thread here, https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-for-the-weekend-of-the-17th-of-september-2016.877/#post-6551 about her brother in law.

You should take a photo in the daylight outsideBrian!

BEAUTIFUL one laron.
It's not mine, just a public domain image for the article on transients.info =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
We have a few different locations for people to note down their participation this week because of the website change over which is now complete. In the coming weeks the location will just be one, which will be a thread on this board (which I mentioned in today's post).

Note that Pooja mentioned a request on this thread here, https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-for-the-weekend-of-the-17th-of-september-2016.877/#post-6551 about her brother.

You should take a photo in the daylight outsideBrian!

It's not mine, just a public domain image for the article on transients.info =)
It's for my brother -in-law not brother.

Reactions: Laron

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Just wanted to express my gratitude and amazement that this really works in advance! Because the exact time is 3AM here, I attended the session in advance. I already put this into another thread but yes I felt the energies and also see you Laron (do you have a beard nowadays? You did not have when I saw you...) Thank YOU and thank you all!!! <3

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just wanted to express my gratitude and amazement that this really works in advance!
It certainly does and that is my experience as well Kristiina, as we have had over a hundred and fifty sessions since I started this and based on the feedback people still link right up and there is no difference in terms of the effectiveness of what takes place. I tend not to read the feedback from people that post before the session as I don't like to have it influence my experience and pollute the timeline, or something like that anyway. ;)

For example I could decide to shave my beard before the session, yet now I won't.... just kidding. <3s

For those wondering, we have three spaces promoting this session this week.

The one of the old transients site here,
http://laron-transients.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/remote-group-healing-for-weekend-of.html

The one on the new transients site here,
https://www.transients.info/2016/09/remote-group-healing-weekend-17th-september-2016/

and the one right here where I am replying. Next week I will aim to just have the one article on the board here for all future sessions.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)