Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 10th of September, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Soon I will only be posting the session for our weekend group healing sessions on the Forum here, instead of on the main site on transients.info. The article covering this weeks session is now posted here, but if you want to join feel free to respond here or on the article, and feel free to provide any feedback on this thread.

planet-937276_960_720.jpg

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Lilia, Kristy and Nery are with us.

Kristy has put in the request for some healing on her lower back.

Reactions: Henda

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I did this "out of time" (yesterday afternoon--about 12 hours "ahead").

As I imagined all of us sitting down in a big circle, arms hooked together, the spontaneous thought of a palm tree sprouting at the center of our ring entered my mind. It grew steadily, strong and tall, bore fruit in the form of coconuts, and all the ripe coconuts fell to the ground for us to enjoy together! It was rather strange, as I didn't feel like I created or imagined the tree myself...it just seemed to appear in my mind.

It was pretty cool, I must say!

:)

Reactions: Lilia and Samara

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
this time, the atmosphere i came in to when i connected to the healing was absolutely that of a spa. there were translucent curtains surrounding the space, gently moving in some wind and holding in most of the light, it felt like bathing in golden light. after giving healing to those that stepped forward towards me (and it felt like they were in line for a massage in a spa or something like that, very relaxed :D ) i enjoyed bathing in the light of the group. then i saw us joining in a circle and co-creating something that to me looked like a fountain of that liquid golden light in the shape of a palm tree! the liquid ran down and as the session felt like coming to an end, it was washed down through the ground and i saw it washing over the whole planet Gaia.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
i enjoyed bathing in the light of the group. then i saw us joining in a circle and co-creating something that to me looked like a fountain of that liquid golden light in the shape of a palm tree! the liquid ran down and as the session felt like coming to an end, it was washed down through the ground and i saw it washing over the whole planet Gaia.
Wow...I got full-body "soul-bumps" when I read the part about the palm tree!! That's amazing! Thanks so much for sharing that, Lilia! [[[HUG!!]]]

Reactions: Lilia
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feedback from Lila,

"We were at a restaurant when I realized that I'd have several minutes to myself at about the right time for the transients session. Got going peacefully ...and then things got interesting. It all started with a pegasus... joined by a unicorn. They had some jovial bickering 'words' with each other and this seemed to be a prelude to the presence of bunch of happy go lucky 'fey' beings. They were everywhere, with friends, antics and laughs.

I'd set up a few healing sections for folks and was working on those. These guys thought it'd be funny to help and leave a few fun momentos of their healing presence. So, someone with some belly issues seems to have gotten a reminder package that will, instead of pain, issue a few 'itchy belly button' signals in future. It seems that another person whose head was bothering them will may notice the occasional 'random @#*(&$!???' type of thought, with a humorous bent, passing through their head as a calling card... replacing their original trouble. And so forth...

It occurred to me to ask what they had planned for me and my nape-of-the-neck+downward intense pulls. After a moment the answer came that in future to expect 'pure joy' instead of the familiar, disruptive tension. Well, that got me quietly crying since it was so welcome. Some joker amongst them (and they seemed to be a joking lot) then told me that they 'reeeeeealy liiiiked working with me'. 'How come?' asked I. 'Well,' said he 'you're so serious most of the time that it's super fun to throw as many jokes as we can at you'.

I reflected that my life had seemed increasingly ironic of late, and it felt like the world sometimes seemed to be having joke after joke on me. 'Hmmmm,' I thought, 'I can live with that :) I like it'. I was smiling for the (brief) rest of the session. They left me with my aura painted in broad strokes of loud, neon silly facepaint patterns, the funkiest clashing hat + hair combo they could come up with, added some big floppy red clown shoes, striped garters and a bag of colourful fairy dust with the exhortment to 'Spread the joy!' with the dust and then left... farting, blowing raspberries and laughing all the way. Then, 'pop' dinner arrived and so did the rest of my family.

Just don't ask me to explain. I'm simply reporting what I experienced!?! It was definitely fun, and the conclusion seemed very apt but who knew the divine had such a sense of humour? Not I..."​

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
oh yes they do lol :D
big time :) <3

humor is high vibrations :D
Absolutely! Just about every Near-Death Experience or book on Spirit I've ever read (and that's quite a few now) has mentioned that those of the "higher dimensions" have a very robust sense of humor! Laughter and Joy are highly appreciated at all levels of existence!

Reactions: Samara

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)