Event Remote Group Healing (Feedback Sharing!) | Weekend of the 21st of October, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Let's treat this session as a regular session of sending healing to each other. If you are new, keep on reading as included below the usual intro is info and links to further information on the way we come together as a group including guidance on optional methods to use.

But for this session, let's try and share as much feedback as we can. You may want to quickly get down some notes, or type something rough, and then later return to it to polish and then post on here as a way of recalling as much as possible if you don't have the time to share straight away.

Here is some guidance from Kara over on her site Soulstice Rising, posted two days ago. It may resonate with some of you: http://www.soulsticerising.com/newsletter.aspx?ArticleID=284

jan-kahanek-184676.jpg

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - here, there, and everywhere

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ok I'm in working Sunday so as I so suprused nyself. I will try again to project myself there. Linda if you see me floating around lasso me in as doung that is so very new to me. It was a suprise to me that I could. I should have known better. So here we go again...

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
After spending five to ten minutes sending healing to everyone, while making use of the center crystal in our group, I let myself go and waited for information to arrive.

What came was childhood memories. I was on a beach at age 9 or 10, with my first ‘girlfriend’. From there memories of our time together over the span of a couple of years before and after that age, appeared, and I came to understand something important in relation to my future relationships based on how I acted in that first one, which was directly the result of what went on in my family before the age of five. This is something I have been working on lately but I felt I made some very important progress this time around, as I released and acknowledged certain links into my inner child.

I was about 25 minutes in when I felt it was all done. At that stage I felt like giving everyone a big hug in our circle (all of you), and noticed a couple of others who didn’t report their presence before I started.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes I come with a different appearance - don't know why, but there are a couple that pop up. Today, I was a younger woman with long, wavy blonde hair and wearing a Grecian style light blue dress. Joining the group was much like being at a family dinner. Everyone was happy and enjoying the company. I did not see anyone I needed to help "land". :) We sat in a circle around a crystal "fire".

First there was a time of sharing healing energy with the group, and we sent energy to the crystal, which then was shared with everyone. The second part was about me and why I often put myself last in my everyday life. As a child, I took the role of maintaining family stability.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
During my meditation (out of time this afternoon), I felt as if the animals in the surrounding forest came to join us in our circle. I envisioned a rabbit, a fox, a deer, and a large bear all join and assume a meditative posture--as if somehow adding their energy to our healing and sharing!

:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I see there are some posts above about the session but I am going to write this before I read them (educational for me + might help my recall).

This session started for me by being pulled into our clearing which was full of animals and plants of all kinds.The whole 5 kingdom setup of nature (and any we don't yet recognize) seemed to be there. The 'fey' beings were well represented too. They were excited as they welcomed us. Something really cool was about to happen and they could hardly contain themselves. Hooves stamped, wings fluttered, buzzing sounds of all kinds were everywhere. The very air seemed to shudder with excitement.

Now I'll take a step back to loop back to last week's session which I didn't post about for a few reasons. The prominent reason was that it didn't make enough sense for me to verbalize it in a way that might make sense. Now I think I can give it a try. So, last week's session's intent had to do with visiting/integrating with other parts of ourselves. I was excited because this meant something to me. As I started the session an individual intent came to mind that I put into place. I asked to be shown what all my individual parts and lives had in common. What was the thread that we all shared that made me 'me'? If I am a spark off the old block;) then which spark am I?
What I was shown was like a framework that encompasses all that we know and experience. Big, thick lines or threads that create what we experience/how we create our reality. They interact to form the big picture, the background that we don't even notice. An analogy here might be that if you were to ask a fish what it swims in it wouldn't know what you were talking about. If you told it that it swam in water that would be so obvious that it wouldn't compute. So, in this sense, these big lines of force that make up the framework are like the water a fish swims in.
These lines/threads move from time to time. Actually, they are always moving, but subtly, in the background, so that we don't really notice much, just as the earth is always moving but at a pace we don't usually comment on except to notice that things have moved or changed over a period of time. Occasionally a number of threads move in such a way that a large 'hole' forms, giving us a look into a new area of reality that we can now create. Each of these 'holes' causes a large change in our perception of reality. It might be a new invention, revolution, social consciousness change, something/anything that profoundly affects the background of how we experience things; something that, once we perceive it, we start to create a new reality with. As an analogy, once we perceived and 'found' electricity we created light bulbs and central heating (plus a lot of other things). With this idea we changed our homes (etc). They no longer resemble the homes in which we lived for millennia. Very few homes in much of the world, for example, still have a hearth. We flick a switch to have light. Turn on our computers, etc.
The answer to my question of what made me 'me' is that I had a strong attraction to these threads and saw them as they shifted, noticing threads intersect and seeing holes form. As we all do, I interact with them. I tend to spend much of my awareness with them.

That brings us to this session, where a hole is in the process of forming, though it has not yet quite become a hole, just a large 'thinning' of the threads/fabric in an area. It will be a very large hole once it opens. The animals etc who greeted us were excited because they sensed the thinning and were excited to show us a piece of it. They were especially excited that some of us would once again perceive this fabric and be much more able to interact with it, as they still did. We were placed in a bubble of the new (still forming) reality to experience it and, if we choose to, we can each bookmark it to come back to. We traveled around within this bubble. Several things happened. Some I recall. Some were personal. Some I may still remember and come back to add later when I do. It was quite busy. I'll try to update posts that intersect with this one. Please remind me if you see others.
Overall, I got the feeling that we were our higher selves while in these bubbles, or that we were with our higher selves. Not sure if this is a real distinction. Perhaps it would be better said that we integrated well with our higher selves while in the bubbles.

In one scene I saw myself wandering about, trying to find a quiet place to meditate. It was in a busy place so I was looking for a quiet nook with my back against some rocks to find some peace. I guess I found such a place but as I did I heard that I was in a ziggurat and felt that this was a significant time of change. It linked back to what I experienced in the session 3 weeks ago, with the pyramids. See https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-weekend-of-the-30th-of-september-2017.3654/ During that session I felt that pyramids had been initially set up for healing type reasons and got co-opted for other uses that were in opposition to what was originally intended.
So, it seemed that in this ziggurat, as I wandered around, looking for a quiet place, one of those times of change was occurring. Someone/s was in the process of co-opting the place. Others of us were keeping the original intention. Those of us who wanted to keep the original intent were perceived as being 'in the way' so an experimental technology was developed. A device was implanted that would send out an energetic signature of its own. When implanted one 'wore' the implant's signature which, with experimentation enabled it to overlap and supplant one's own energetic signature. This meant that instead of one's actual signature, others would perceive the implant's signature. With more experimentation this signature was made to 'read' the energy of 'scapegoat' (which was a new concept in this society). "Betrayal' was also involved. With this device implanted, individuals of high integrity were seen as scapegoats and betrayers, with the (now predictable but new at the time) result. Thus, the pyramid/ziggurat system was more easily co-opted by those who intended to do so and implanted the devices.
During the session, I had that implant from that time removed by an eagle who had to work really hard at it. It was really embedded. It reminded me (energetically, I guess) of this post: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/drone-hunting-with-eagles.3759/
From this point of view it seems fitting that I feel like I am continuing to release ties and cords, whole perspectives and lifetimes of energies. This is particularly true since the end of this summer. It's a lot of work!

Another scene involved us 'floating high' in the bubble (the bubble of this new 'hole' which is forming), enjoying and healing as we went. I suggested to a few of you what part of me I was primarily focused on healing this week. (Any guesses?) Some of the healing was too dense to make changes in. The message which came through was that, yes, some layers of change were easy to make from this place. Others were not. To create healing change on those denser levels the healer needed to be grounded in the denser level of the body while accessing the 'bubble place'. If you bookmark where you were this week, maybe you can experiment with this. I am.

Over and over, in various settings, different types of beautiful blue flowers became part of the scenery. I have read that these indicate healing.

For some reason, a number of individuals made themselves clearly visible during the session. And yes, Pucksterguy, you were there<3 You featured 'flaming' long hair that glowed with your beautiful light, and a big contented smile. Of course you gave me something to laugh about, opening and closing your mouth a few times to place a puck in your grin (like a game of peekaboo) and make sure it was clear who this was:ROFL: I hope it was a clean puck!
Sinera, there were nuts and squirrels there too.
A woman came to say hello and told us that this (the feeling within the bubble) was how things were going to be/were headed, increasingly.
Others had other 'signatures'. I won't post them all.

There were lots of personal scenarios which would not make much sense to write about without an even longer preamble and this is already long. However, I have posted before that I have felt like I 'walked through' a series of veils this summer (at one point there were 3 veils in a row, 3 nights in a row). This time it felt like the veil/curtain is in the process of being whooshed aside, regardless of how stuck it is. In spots it means that the fabric gets ripped or stretched. That's okay. It gets repaired and renewed. It looks much better this new way.

Toward the end of this session another wind came along. I've felt a number of these winds since this summer. You can read about them here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/winds-of-change.3749/
This particular wind took us with it. It just picked us up and took us along for a ride. It was/is a pleasant ride. I feel like I am still riding this wind. The scenery passes as we ride along, different scenes that I haven't paid a lot of attention to as I seem to be too busy enjoying the place I am in. I am giving myself a rest that feels well earned. I know that things are changing significantly and that these are the changes I have been waiting for. I don't necessarily need to be involved in the details of these changes (I feel like I have been so many times before) but can step in at times that feel 'right' to do what feels 'right'. It's a bit like semi-retirement:-D though with all my faculties and abilities enhanced as blinds finally come off, I ditch unneeded ballast and discover new parts of myself that make things so much easier.

Okay, now I intend to go read what others wrote about this session. I am curious what others experienced!
I'll post other things as I remember them, if they make enough sense to me to be able to write about.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the detail and letting us be part of your journey. The info about the ziggurat is very interesting, as that is the type of pyramid they built in Chaldea and Ur.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hey ya’ll! Strange, yet not so strange among our group, that ever since my qhht session a week ago, my electronics have a mind of their own. So I texted Laron to let him know I would join this Saturday w/o knowing the time. Just after 1pm, I felt pulled into an intense energy & needed to bask in it. I also worked on Laron’s heart chakra. It was interesting to come on here and read what you experienced, L! I guess it’s working, eh?! I also asked that energy be sent to everyone else in the group in their highest good.
Love to all,
A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)