Event Remote Group Healing: August 29 Weekend, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This RGH session happens to be on my birthday (30th), but for some time zones you will be on the 29th. I’ll also be at my family’s Bach (cabin) for the session, so it will be a peaceful spot to conduct it.

I recently posted a thread about a QHHT (past life regression) session I did on the weekend which had a focus around the Reptilian influence on Earth and how we were getting help with that. It also touched on the vibrations rising (because of the shift in consciousness), and how that the Reptilians would naturally lose their influence, and ability to remain here, because they are limited in their ascension and vibration.

Of course, there are different timelines so it all depends on what timeline we are in in terms of where they stay, which can get quite complicated. David Topi has been an excellent resource, here on transients, covering the topics of timelines and the new earth. He’s taught as a lot in that regard.

This year has been extra difficult for so many of us around the world. My feeling is that there is a Reptilian influence behind what’s going on with the virus, not that this came up in that QHHT session — I plan to do more with the same client to explore that.

Many of us incarnated on Earth, and differing races of ETs (plus beings outside of our 3rd dimension), are helping Earth during these times, but what else can we do to help for this session?

When it comes down to it, the number one most important thing we can do is work on ourselves and grow spiritually, that’s why these sessions have always been focused on healing ourselves, as a primary intention. Through attending to those energy blocks, releasing generational trauma, rising in vibration, and finding our life path, we naturally rise in vibration, and as a collective, we help the world rise up.

In addition to sending healing and being open to receiving, for those participating (if this resonates), you can also join in in this activity and intention:

While in our area where we meet for connecting into the healing, set the intention of welcoming in help and assistance during these challenging times.

· See your energy hands open in front of you, palms facing up
· Turn around, stop facing the middle/group, and extend your energy hands out, welcoming those who have come to help.
· Have that intention of being open for assistance.
· Wait and see what comes to you as you do this and go with the flow. You may go on a journey from here. Feel free to share after the session at some point.

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions: Erica, Hinotai, Spearina, Liz, Jess, GilbertWhirl and Hmiller8156

I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
You chose a good day for this. On 29th August there are world-wide protest marches against the DRACO-nian (reptilian?) governMENTAL measures against our personal and civil freedom rights. The biggest one might be in Berlin, bigger than on August 1st with several 100.000 people, people and activists from all over the world will participate. Let's send them energy too on that day.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
My experience in this healing session: I started with sending love to the group. I saw a mix of pink, blue and violet light. I also sam a bright white light. Then I saw a dark energie on the right. I sended love towards it and it desolved. Then I saw a smal child scared and lonely. I invited it to come to me and it came into my arms. I held it and gave it love. It told me that it did not want to fight annymore. Then the child started growing up quickly. Then I saw he was a gladiator in a former life and that, that is the reason of his nature of fighting. The man felt soft now and I think he does not have to fight annymore from now on.
Then I started receiving healing energy. I saw that roses came to me in different collors. Then I cried. Then I was in the sea with dolfins and I knew I was in Atlantis. I heard in my head, youre lack of trust in humanity is a productvof the destruction of Atlantis. I heard you can regain trust by going deep into yourself more often. There you will find the peace and calmnes that will help you to learn to trust again. Thank you Laron. I did not know I had this in me

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week when I joined the group we were standing, usually we are sitting. Before I had a chance to say any greetings a blinding column of white light descended, embracing us all. I started to turn round to extend my energy hands as Laron suggested and found myself rising, I couldn’t see anything because of the brightness but was aware that one or to others were also rising. Then I was looking down from somewhere up high and,our clearing was empty so I guess we were all lifted up.

This is the second time recently that the whole group has floated upwards, wondering what the significance of that might be.
Thats all I got because I fell asleep........again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)