Event Remote Group Healing: August 22 Weekend, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As Lila takes a break for a couple of weeks, I’m hosting this weekend’s remote group healing session. I’ll be creating an event on Facebook for this if you want to join and have a reminder on there right here. You can respond here on this thread, or to that event and I’ll mark you down here before the session.

As for intention, in addition to sending and being open to receiving healing with those participating, what drops into my consciousness in this moment is color and its vibration.

I’m quite mindful of the impact of color in day to day life, from the clothes I wear to the items in my environment. I recently needed a new sofa and found a really comfortable second hand purple 3 seater. The color really resonated. You can associate color with the seven primary chakras, but another interesting area is in relation to aura, which past life hypnotherapist Michael Newton covered so well in this published books.

purple.jpg

I believe it was in Destiny of Souls that Newton mentioned the overall color of a soul while out of body in the space where souls spend their time between lives, reflects their spiritual progress and what they focus on in terms of the type of work they do, whether on earth or “up” there. The Rainbow Diet is also an interesting area to look into because of its impact on health and spirituality.

So, for this session, and after gathering around our healing circle in the space we visualise for connecting in, open yourself up and allow a color to come through to you which you will focus on for the length of time you feel is right for sending the healing. Use this color as the color of the energy you are sending. If you are only receiving, also use that color that you feel is right, if you see energy coming into you, or if you want to visualise the energy coming in.

Sense you-all there.

~ Laron

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions: Savafax

I wonder if Mike will be able to join us?

I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited:

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hey I'll be joining you! Looking forward to it! My grandma was told she may have cancer yesterday so if anyone wants to send some her way, name is Marlene lives with me in California, only if u feel the need to otherwise it's ok... Everything has been great better atleast. I'm glad to be joining you. Laron I'm going to use white Gold combined since it's the first color to always pop in my mind. See ya there

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'll be "there". In my Autogenic Training sessions (recent seminar) we also had a lot of colour visualisations, so this reminds me nicely.

My fav is dark blue though but I like to change them all the time, also going through the chakra(colour)s from bottom to top.

Need some healing for my left shoulder and some over-sensitive teeth at the front (more hot than cold).

See yah.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
In

The colors i wear are not those of my aura that must be more in the blue direction or white

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and June
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(Sorry for the late addition here with 2 minutes before we start)

From the event, we have the following people going and interested.

Thessa
Riku
Heather
Kirsten
Jessica

And a bunch more but it's only letting me see the friends, not the non-friends.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I join our group in the forest clearing each week I either find a camp fire in the middle or a large crystal, this week it was the latter and this is where my colour appeared from. I truly expected blue to appear as that is my all time favourite colour.
The crystal started deep purple changing constantly to lighter shades , to blues greens, finally ending in shimmering deep dark purple. It brought to mind the velvety face of a purple pansy, so along with my colour I saw pansies. Lots of deep purple around this week for some reason. Then I fell asllep but not before completing the healing process.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)