Remote Group Healing 28 August 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
How did it go for you guys? I have read Pooja Naidu 's comments on the main Transient web page which sounded absolutely wonderful!

My experience consisted of heavy visuals this time around, with a considerable clarity to them! For large portions of the healing I was in a huge house that never seemed to end with the quantity of rooms. We were waiting for something to happen whilst at the same time ushering a lot of people out of the house. I was awoken (in my inner vision) very quickly by Henda who I heard say my name. (Do you recall this?)

Once this has happened I found myself to be in a liquid state of golden energy and was able to change forms into whatever I liked. The feeling was serene and I quickly became aware that this was the energy emanating from everyone else. I channelled responses back through my palm and heart chakras and the scene mixed with green and gold but still liquid. I withdrew at this point into a scene around a fire where we were circled by friendly wolves. The fire was bright red and violet.

Another wonderful experience! I was floating for hours afterwards and found it difficult to sleep from the vibrations in me which were very pleasant indeed!

How did you get along?

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
well Ben I did not set any intention to be there last night but it seems that my soul was there with all of you as I no more need to say every week-end that I will or will not join. Am there. I remember being with wolves during my sleep time, but I was astral travelling with Archangel Raphael last night as I asked for it so that golden green lights you saw must be his as I was with him learning some new healing modalities. I used them yesterday. But this morning I was very tired and during the day, so I think that I had done so much. My friend Lai came on astral this afternoon and we met for an exchange which helped me a lot.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
your experience sounds awesome, Ben!
i just remember holding up a space filled with liquid golden light with some others, and it spilled into all those that would desire to be filled up, it was a very nice feeling, it felt like floating and i was totally relaxed.

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
your experience sounds awesome, Ben!
i just remember holding up a space filled with liquid golden light with some others, and it spilled into all those that would desire to be filled up, it was a very nice feeling, it felt like floating and i was totally relaxed.
Floating is a good word to use yes! It did feel like that O.o:D

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
How did it go for you guys? I have read Pooja Naidu 's comments on the main Transient web page which sounded absolutely wonderful!

My experience consisted of heavy visuals this time around, with a considerable clarity to them! For large portions of the healing I was in a huge house that never seemed to end with the quantity of rooms. We were waiting for something to happen whilst at the same time ushering a lot of people out of the house. I was awoken (in my inner vision) very quickly by Henda who I heard say my name. (Do you recall this?)

Once this has happened I found myself to be in a liquid state of golden energy and was able to change forms into whatever I liked. The feeling was serene and I quickly became aware that this was the energy emanating from everyone else. I channelled responses back through my palm and heart chakras and the scene mixed with green and gold but still liquid. I withdrew at this point into a scene around a fire where we were circled by friendly wolves. The fire was bright red and violet.

Another wonderful experience! I was floating for hours afterwards and found it difficult to sleep from the vibrations in me which were very pleasant indeed!

How did you get along?
Another one of your wonderful post :)

Reactions: Ben

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
It seems that Raphael Showed up for Many during This session. :-D:-D
I have been calling archangel Raphael lately as I've felt a need to heal my heart. I read your post with the Raphael codes and the day before that I saw another message pop up channeling Raphael. I felt this was a message for me. While I haven't had any visions or intense experiences with the energy, I've felt more love.

Reactions: Ben

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)