Article Remember Who You Are (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
now x.jpg

Remember who you are. It has never been so vital that you remember as it is now. Draw your awareness, gather your accessible consciousness, and move past belief. You’ll begin to remember everything. Then you’ll know how to move ahead.

A Message from the League of Light

Attachments

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
These new images from the League of Light lend themselves to visual sharing. You are welcome (and encouraged) to download them for your own use or for social sharing. You'll find them in the size posted above, or in this square Instagram- and Minds-friendly size:

now.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had that dream memory of the Avebury burial circle, extracting souls from bodies to let them on their way. These small "glints of knowing" are instantaneous, and don't hang around for a repeat, so you have to get good at grasping them in the instant to get the essence from them. It may not seem much, but by remembering, you are weaving together the tapestry that you are who all of them are, in the ever-present Now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Now I have had one which made me sit up!

Over many recent months, I have dreamed the name Dogen. But last night's dream was good: I was a young male travelling with another and a young woman. We were wearing something like white draped clothing, the female's was quite revealing when she moved. We were near to a monastery, and needed to take a room as guests on the road (travellers needing a room for the night). The monastery did not like to have women around, but they could not say no. We were protective of the woman. When we were in the room, there was a complicated way of closing the windows on a louvre, but I seemed to know how to do it, and I did. One of the monks came into the room, and was surprised that I had already closed them. I was surprised and excited to see the objects in the room, which were from the daily monastic life, and some writings on objects. I was telling the woman how much I loved all those things, especially the neat writing covering the jars and objects. She didn't have much interest at all.

Then the dream morphed to a Monk down near the sea shore talking to a large, stranded fish (telepathically). The fish was huge, probably the size of a small whale, but not a whale variety. The issue was that the soul of the fish was that of a human monk who was a candidate to take over from the existing head of the monastery - Dogen. Dogen was asking if the fish had learned his lesson being a fish, and asked how long his life had been. The answer was 42 years. Yes, the fish said silently, being a fish had given him a unique opportunity to still his ego, and watch life and death in action before him, and had given him a feeling of tranquility.

The name of Dogen was repeated throughout this dream, and there was an almost urgent feeling to find the right successor to him, as he was a peak of consciousness in the land.

Imagine my surprise when searching up about the name Dogen, this morning, to find the picture of my avatar I have been using here on RT:

buddha Bamboo and Plum Blossom_Dogn Zenji.jpg
This is an image of Buddha, with the caption: Dogen Zenji

Something I was not aware of.

It turns out, Eihei Dogen Zenji was a Buddhist priest, writer, poet, philosopher, and founder of the Soto school of Zen in Japan. He lived from 1200-1253.

Dogen Zenji.jpg
This is an image of the master: Meditation Zen a Narbonne (the picture is in France)

The thing I keep dreaming is that Dogen is looking for a successor. Perhaps I was one of his disciples in a life in Japan in the 1200's. He is known for his expanded awareness. I feel this is connected with the expansion currently underway for humanity as a whole. Perhaps the whole of humanity will be his successor, in the near future, as we expand and grasp the simple but powerful meanings in life.

Tabby cat on buddha statue.jpg
I have a strong affinity with tabby cats, so this seemed appropriate.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now I have had one which made me sit up!

Over many recent months, I have dreamed the name Dogen. But last night's dream was good: I was a young male travelling with another and a young woman. We were wearing something like white draped clothing, the female's was quite revealing when she moved. We were near to a monastery, and needed to take a room as guests on the road (travellers needing a room for the night). The monastery did not like to have women around, but they could not say no. We were protective of the woman. When we were in the room, there was a complicated way of closing the windows on a louvre, but I seemed to know how to do it, and I did. One of the monks came into the room, and was surprised that I had already closed them. I was surprised and excited to see the objects in the room, which were from the daily monastic life, and some writings on objects. I was telling the woman how much I loved all those things, especially the neat writing covering the jars and objects. She didn't have much interest at all.

Then the dream morphed to a Monk down near the sea shore talking to a large, stranded fish (telepathically). The fish was huge, probably the size of a small whale, but not a whale variety. The issue was that the soul of the fish was that of a human monk who was a candidate to take over from the existing head of the monastery - Dogen. Dogen was asking if the fish had learned his lesson being a fish, and asked how long his life had been. The answer was 42 years. Yes, the fish said silently, being a fish had given him a unique opportunity to still his ego, and watch life and death in action before him, and had given him a feeling of tranquility.

The name of Dogen was repeated throughout this dream, and there was an almost urgent feeling to find the right successor to him, as he was a peak of consciousness in the land.

Imagine my surprise when searching up about the name Dogen, this morning, to find the picture of my avatar I have been using here on RT:

View attachment 10031
This is an image of Buddha, with the caption: Dogen Zenji

Something I was not aware of.

It turns out, Eihei Dogen Zenji was a Buddhist priest, writer, poet, philosopher, and founder of the Soto school of Zen in Japan. He lived from 1200-1253.

View attachment 10032
This is an image of the master: Meditation Zen a Narbonne (the picture is in France)

The thing I keep dreaming is that Dogen is looking for a successor. Perhaps I was one of his disciples in a life in Japan in the 1200's. He is known for his expanded awareness. I feel this is connected with the expansion currently underway for humanity as a whole. Perhaps the whole of humanity will be his successor, in the near future, as we expand and grasp the simple but powerful meanings in life.

View attachment 10033
I have a strong affinity with tabby cats, so this seemed appropriate.
Wow!
What a unique way you have, Hailstones Melt, of remembering who you are <3
And that avatar picture of yours if made up of so many beings; when seen in close up that is what stands out for me; for example, one ear seems to be an elephant trunk, the other a horse's head. There are many human figures in it too as well as what look like rocks and landscape features. I'd no idea that was all in that little pic.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wow!
What a unique way you have, Hailstones Melt, of remembering who you are <3
And that avatar picture of yours if made up of so many beings; when seen in close up that is what stands out for me; for example, one ear seems to be an elephant trunk, the other a horse's head. There are many human figures in it too as well as what look like rocks and landscape features. I'd no idea that was all in that little pic.
Yes, I love the elephant's trunk earlobe. I also like the old guy near the chin, with a long beard, who looks like he's spent a long time in a cave.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)