Reiki in the Clinical Setting is On The Rise (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I sure hope this opens eyes for those in the medical field. I was using reiki here in the states when i worked at a hospital problem is back then is was hush hush but the more people i speak to, the more tell me reiki is becoming very open which is a WONDERFUL thing!!!

Reiki in the Clinical Setting

Reiki in the Clinical Setting is On The Rise
Reiki is increasingly finding its way into institutional settings, from hospitals to hospices, and the push appears to be coming from patients as well as clinical practitioners.

“More and more, patients are requesting care beyond what most consider to be traditional health services, and hospitals are responding to the needs of the communities they serve by offering these therapies,” according to researcher Sita Ananth of Health Forum, an affiliate of the American Hospital Association (AHA). “And hospitals are responding to the needs of the communities they serve by offering these therapies.” Full article: http://iarp.org/reiki-clinical-setting/

VERY INTERESTING!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
That's all great news. We need this shift in "mainstream" health care and it is slowly taking place, despite the resistance of the (so called 'science' based) establishment.

Reactions: Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Recently I posted on our Facebook page that Aboriginal Ngangkari healers have been visiting major hospitals and rural clinics in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia, using their 60,000 year old traditions.

healing.png

"She said the most comparable form of alternative medicine to Ngangkari healing was reiki, a Japanese technique for stress reduction. Depending on a client's problems, Ngangkari healers offer three main techniques — a smoking ceremony, bush medicines or spirit realignment" (Source)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)