Recent Study Shows Alcohol Is Bad For Your Health (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Alcohol is a poison! That's it. And it causes you to drop into unconsciousness.

I was just walking back to the house, it is a lovely warm evening, the pubs are loud and smoky (ugh) I was thinking to myself that up to 6 months ago, I probably would have bought a small bottle of white wine and had a gentle autumn drink on the banks of the river. I am sure there are many doing that this evening.

But it feels as much a stranger to my body as a cigarette would.

I think I could handle a very occasional beer, but I have not had a glass of wine for over a year and I used to sell the bloody stuff so I loved it.

It is a 3d patriarchal thing anyway. But the programming will endure for those that choose it.

Great article Laron. Thank you.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
But it feels as much a stranger to my body as a cigarette would.
I was thinking about including a comparison when writing that up, to when cigarettes were common place and so supported in the media. That tide turned completely. It's a very similar situation.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
alcohol i had 2 times i tried something and 2 times the feeling was very bad, appart from those ones buy me a box of beer the most part will be passed by date before consumed. i understood young what impact it could have and was proven true about it.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Everything that is a business operation in 3D life and that provides income to people in that industry will not be easily let go of (look at our perceived knowing that we must have petroleum for our cars). But alcohol can be a personal event horizon, whereby if you project not too far into the future you can visualise your ship going down.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Everything that is a business operation in 3D life and that provides income to people in that industry will not be easily let go of
And I think that this is something that everyone needs to be reminded of when faced with challenges to their way of life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)