Article Ready and Willing: League of Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
threshold2.jpg

You come to a demarcation barrier between your known reality and the one ahead of you. You’ll be moving toward it steadily, but as you are nearly at it, a new message from us is in order.
Time is brief: we will speak. Listen to what we have been saying. Our words have all been coordinated with your arrival at the point in time at which you now stand.

The demarcation barrier that you approach represents the zone of transformation of your world. You are prepared more than you think. While you have been busy waking up yourselves and others, we too have been busy. The work that we’ve been doing will shift, as will yours. What comes next will make the soul of every living being take notice. You are coming from dark to light, from obscurity to recognition, from lost to found and from separation to wholeness.

We have always guarded the code of your world’s essence and the quintessence of life itself upon and within it. Now we speak of love. The choice to love, to hold life sacred, to see in each other the man and woman of light that you are becoming will utterly change you. Keep this in mind in the days to come, and know that everything has been noted about the collective desire for peace, harmony, and justice to visit your world. Obstacles are being removed. You will notice a difference in being and form in everything.

This is the time you have been waiting for. You are at the edge of a threshold. Steady yourself. Change, when it comes, will be swift. Do not mourn those who choose death. Honor their choice with a mind free from the snare of a deathtrap. The next moment of awareness will bring you peace. Offer it to the ones who need it the most. Remember: you are exactly where you need to be to get where you are going.

In peace we say, live in the fullness of love. Great days lie ahead.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you once again for words of uplifting certainty.

In peace we say, live in the fullness of love
What a great way to close a communication. It could be the transformation of the word "Goodbye".

We haven't been able to have this saying in the past, because of the great misunderstanding about love in the core of humanity. Every misdeed born of non-loving emotion has been met with a retributive action, further misdeeds in the name of Love. Piles of hurt building upon each other like a stone tower because of the perceived need for revenge.

The fullness of love is exactly that. So full there is no room for judgements, revenge, retribution, or the need to hurt after being hurt. The non-avenged hurt heals quickest.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thank you for reading it with such clarity of heart, and for your thoughtful words. Yes, it does well for "goodbye" :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
at work kindness is not well seen, they can t get it away from me, outsider at the end no longer it will be

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and Maryann

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
There is s shift in me in relating to responserbility - i Think i had the love - lost it Through rejection and worked my Way back to it in survival mode, but called it by another name. Now i am returning to the collective “we” State but understanding better - actually accepting that with my singularity i have the autonomy to take collective responserbility.
I thought the danger was lack of love and By that the egotism that is so often projectedBy those who fear onto those who differ. but the lonelyness on Earth - is all to prepare to hold a key - In time to let the others out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)