Ray Burst Ray Burst Shift Shift (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was sleeping in the night (here in Australia, it’s daytime 5pm, so this was approximately 14 hours ago) and I love to view, and also participate in my dreams, so it was like this: dream, dream, (dream progressing as normal), dream: then a sudden stop, and a ray-burst of white particles like a very dense snow flurry, I was surprised to see it was white, there were some tints in some of the particles, like violet, gold and silver, but everything was not so gilt and shiny, more like little rectangular chips that burst out of a central part of a kaleidoscope… then, I actually saw this image, which was moving, freeze – almost like someone hit the pause button, then dream recommenced, as before, dream, dream, dream. So, although there were no words, it was exactly as if someone/thing had interrupted my dream transmission with an announcement: We interrupt the normal program because ray burst, ray burst, shift, shift, thank you, we return you to your normal viewing program.

(early Friday a.m. January 18th, approximately 2:30am GMT+8)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wait, I'm doing the calculations on when that was and it seems to have been exactly 24 hours prior to my opening this posting which is kinda making my head spino_O:cool:?!?

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I also saw what I would describe as a flurry of white energy or particles in a waking dream late Sunday. They appeared and were gone in a few seconds. I assumed they were representative of incoming energies, but had no strong feelings at the time as to what they were about.

I had forgotten about that until I read Hailstones Melt post this morning. As I reflect upon what I saw now, the "flurry" was moving in a downward left-to-right direction in a way very reminiscent of a real snowstorm. As I write the word snowstorm now, I am getting a feeling that we are in - or about to be in - a storm of energies.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I also saw what I would describe as a flurry of white energy or particles in a waking dream late Sunday. They appeared and were gone in a few seconds. I assumed they were representative of incoming energies, but had no strong feelings at the time as to what they were about.

I had forgotten about that until I read Hailstones Melt post this morning. As I reflect upon what I saw now, the "flurry" was moving in a downward left-to-right direction in a way very reminiscent of a real snowstorm. As I write the word snowstorm now, I am getting a feeling that we are in - or about to be in - a storm of energies.
Thank you. I don't live in a snow place, so I'm not so sensitive to how to describe flurries. Mine was inside a dream, and I think I saw right-to-left movement, which is perfectly OK that it's opposite to yours, because we're all receivers and may receive uniquely, and I'm in the southern hemisphere as well. Most things move opposite in the different hemispheres, such as water gurgling down a drain.

Your intuition of a snowstorm of white energy particles feels accurate. If they intensify, we might experience an actual white-out for a brief time. Perhaps it is the reset of the collective unconscious.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Alain and One65
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What do you feel they were Hailstones Melt ?
I recommend you read up on Denise Le Fay's blog HighHeart Life, and this is one I found from 15 months ago that directly mentions a dream vision of liquid energy coming down like taffy being poured: https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/28/accelerated-incoming-higher-energies/
If you read her blog posts carefully, you will find her descriptions of direct experience with Ascension energies, and energies that she has perceived either in dream or waking state.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Tristan

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
When I experience odd things, I ask my HS to see what it is. My HS answers, and then I think "Oh yes, that makes sense now." I have no idea why it makes sense, it just does! lol. O.o:D

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I experience odd things, I ask my HS to see what it is. My HS answers, and then I think "Oh yes, that makes sense now." I have no idea why it makes sense, it just does! lol. O.o:D
Your HS continues to amaze me with his/her/its sense of humour<3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you. I don't live in a snow place, so I'm not so sensitive to how to describe flurries. Mine was inside a dream, and I think I saw right-to-left movement, which is perfectly OK that it's opposite to yours, because we're all receivers and may receive uniquely, and I'm in the southern hemisphere as well. Most things move opposite in the different hemispheres, such as water gurgling down a drain.

Your intuition of a snowstorm of white energy particles feels accurate. If they intensify, we might experience an actual white-out for a brief time. Perhaps it is the reset of the collective unconscious.
This is reminding me of a recent waking dream I had which started with my leaning on an old injury which had just been worked on and was starting to feel better. It's very touch to describe so I'll just try. It was about this time period. I forget some of these half away things which then get recalled by something I read or hear, so thanks for the reminder as this is a particularly amazing and powerful piece.

I was leaning on this rib that had been injured and put back into place. As I did, I had the sense that time flowed around it, splitting... so that a past and a present rib were both there, in a sense allowing me to choose which I wanted. It was a way to heal the rib. It involved tapping back into the time of the old injury and making a choice. I could choose (this part is fuzzy) to somehow make the rib not be injured in the first place (or something similar) so that the pre injury rib and the present rib 'overlapped'.

Somehow the future was in there too. Things got fuzzier still after that as I drifted off.
At one point it seemed possible to heal just about anything by accessing the time of injury, splitting time and making a choice of the whole/preinjury body part which then became the present body part. It really was very cool. At one point there were many, many injuries around of varying colors, each with multiple timelines reaching out from itself, so it did look quite a bit like a star ray burst. Then I started considering how to apply it to heal other people's injuries. That multiplied the number of star rays and it was very pretty.
It's all a bit of a stretch to comprehend, even more of a stretch to put into words and something I very much hope to revisit.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

Left or right handed can that play a role in it?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)