Radionic Use In Agriculture (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Farmers have been using radionics in farming for a number of years, but in recent years with the spread of information via the internet, and radionic workshops put on especially for farmers, such as the ones by Dr. Arden Andersen, more and more farmers are seeing the value of using radionics in agriculture.

One of the earlier uses of radionics in agriculture was its use to rid fields of crop-destroying insects. The most famous use of radionics for this purpose was by a company in the 1950’s called UKACO. They were very successful in getting rid of insects in the field, maybe too successful, you can read about UKACO at this link

Today farmers use radionics in many parts of the world, especially in the U.S where treating humans with radionics is unlawful, and in other countries such as Australia.

Radionics is used to formulate fertilizer for a specific crop and a specific field. For example if a farmer wants to know what the best fertilizer combination is for corn, he can put the fertilizer into the ground, plant the corn, then wait until the corn is ready to harvest to see how the fertilizer worked, the problem with this method is, if it didn’t work as well as what was expected, the farmer has to wait until next season to change the fertilizer prescription, and the farmer won’t have as much corn to harvest and sell this season.

With radionics the farmer would know before he or she planted the corn if the fertilizer was best for the particular soil of the field and the type of corn that is to be planted. An example of how the farmer would know this is to put a sample of the soil from his field into the radionic machine, along with a few of the corn seeds he intends to plant, then he would add different fertilizer ingredients ( calcium, lime, molasses, fish meal, etc.) which are in test tubes to the radionic machine well, if a certain ingredient raises the General Vitality of both the soil and the seed, then it’s good to use, but if anything lowers the General Vitality it would be detrimental to the crop.
Extract from :-

UKACO was a company that started up in the late 1940’s and continued into the 1950’s. It was formed by three men Curtis P. Upton, William J. Kunth, and Howard Armstrong. What was unique about UAKCO was they killed insects that were destroying farmer’s crops, not by spraying the crops with a ton of pesticide. They killed the insects using radionics, and did so with far more success and for a lot less money than when the farmers sprayed their fields.

The three men, Upton , Kunth, and Armstrong traveled rural areas of the United States telling farmers that they could get rid of various kinds of insect pests that were eating their crops better than the farmers could do with their chemical sprays. Understandably the farmers were skeptical, but UKACO offered the farmers a contract that stated: “no control, no pay”. The farmers had nothing to lose if they weren’t satisfied with UKACO’s results they wouldn’t pay.

The farmers must have gotten really skeptical when they saw the UKACO boys in action. They would take a photograph of the farmer’s field, then they would “paint” a small amount of insecticide onto the photo, they would then place the photo in a radionic instrument made by Galen T. Hieronymus then turn the instrument on and broadcast to the field in the photo.

But the amazing thing was they got results, better results than anyone got spraying their crops with insecticide. In one experiment an ariel photo was taken of a corn field and one corner of the photo was cut off. The field had a heavy infestation of Japanese Beetles. They broadcast to the field with their radionics machine as described above. After the broadcasts, 80 to 90 per cent of the beetles had died or left the field. In the corner of the field that was cut off in the photo, the beetle infestation was still 100 per cent.
Extract from :-

OK Now put your lateral thinking caps on.

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Holy Cow. EVERYONE needs to read this.

First, I never heard of it. Second, there are ways to work it for specific pests. Third, expand you're thinking. Toller, you are a genius.

I got this info from the comments on one of the articles. There was some concern that the process could wipe out all bugs, good and bad. However, there are ways around it.

Radionics was also used in the forests of Eastern Canada, in the nineteen-seventies, during a very serious spruce budworm infestation, which killed hundreds of thousands of acres of trees. The end result was that using radionics to control the spruce budworm was much more successful and much environmentally friendly than the aerial spraying of pesticides, which had been practiced for years, but what that succeeded in doing was killing the birds that were natural predators of the budworm, leaving them to ravage the forests.

https://radionicsspectro.com/2017/09/02/getting-rid-of-insect-pests-in-your-field-or-garden-with-radionics/

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Toller
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I have personally made use of this method - for clearing energies from a house. Did you know that homeopathic remedies can leak from their containers and move into the structure of a house, including everything in it. Well they can, as I found out.

Using 35mm film negatives, I had the house cleared, it worked (digital photos work as well). Apparently the full address of the property can also be used ( as I found out later).

You could also use this method for nefarious purposes, eg. take a photo of a city from google earth and use a virus.

• Winner
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Using the written down address - this works on the same principle as the homeopathic paper remedy. It's all down to intent.

Paper remedy. Write the remedy name and potency on a piece of paper, fold and carry in a pocket or on your person. That gives you a constant exposure to the remedy. To stop its action, take it off.

Liquid remedy. If you want to take it orally, then place a cup of water on top of the paper with the remedy name and potency written on it.

I've seen various different timings for this from 30 minutes to 3 hours.

Here's another idea, take a photo of your garden, write on a piece of paper 'Get rid of aphids' and place the paper on the photo. It would probably work only very slowly, that's why practitioners use a radionic instrument to enable more focusing.

• Winner
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
It doesn't look as though anybody else is interested, so I'll just say that the end result for radionic use in agriculture is not to get rid of the pests, but to make the soil healthier and more balanced, it will then take care of itself.

If you duck duck the thread title, you'll find plenty of valid links, and check out Thomas Galen Hieronymus.

• Love this post!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It doesn't look as though anybody else is interested
I wouldn't say that nobody is interested, just that there is a lot to absorb here. Big new ideas take time to show an effect. That time when an ideas sweeps through or 'goes viral' is just the last step in a progression, I've found.

It's funny that I have read your post above just as I decided to try this out. Of course, there will be a lag time, probably at least several weeks, before I have anything to post about what I find out.

Meantime, perhaps you can hang in there and keep up what I think is some great work? Thank you for putting it out there <3

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Toller
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Just a quick follow up:-

Radionic information can be broadcast directly (scalar / torsion waves, not accepted by current science priests [skeptics]).

Radionic information can be superimposed on white noise sound waves.

Radionic information can be superimposed on electro-magnetic radiation.

I'll leave you to work out the implications of that statement (especially in the current world situation).

[Viruses and bacteria can be amplified or nullified - 5g coronavirus conspiracy? theories]

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Radionic information can be superimposed on electro-magnetic radiation.

I'll leave you to work out the implications of that statement (especially in the current world situation).
This was first thought when you started this thread. :-D

librisest

Just Arrived
May 6, 2021
As Toller well mentioned, Radionics can be used with a carrier. Of all experiments that have been carried by diverse researchers, either in remote healing or in agriculture, the best carrier is light, although sound is a close second. Specific wavelengths have been listed for carriers depending on weather, local humidity and temperature conditions. Any (and I mean ANY) biologically active organism, independently of size or complexity is said to be receptive and reactive, negatively or positively. Food for thoughts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)