Radiation concerns halt Brussels 5G development, for now (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Let's hope this ia the start of a wake up call for those who have no idea of the dangers of 5G which some scientists are called a possible extinction level event!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
in the news in Belgium I only heard a lot about issues with the distribution of the licences and not of the radiation concerns on the technology.
I indeed hope it will get out in the public.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here, the roll-out plans were scrapped for a couple of years because our zoning and land development rules and regulations are so onerous. Although my opinions and ideas are at least considered by most friends and family, this one is proving to be tougher. People who question the safety of 5G are automatically painted as silly or nutty.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Several weeks ago, I posted an International petition on the Dumfries Facebook page about stopping 5G. One person liked iy. But posting this on today had a very different reaction with one woman saying she did not know there were health concerns, 11 shares. That is a start!

Its been installed in Boulder Co in 3 places and most major west coast cities in the USA are reporting the 'roll-out has begun in their cities.
Watch this, its the absolute best info I've yet seen and includes clips from Senate and Congressional hearing concerning G5

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
  • Jaw Dropping Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Its been installed in Boulder Co in 3 places and most major west coast cities in the USA are reporting the 'roll-out has begun in their cities.
Watch this, its the absolute best info I've yet seen and includes clips from Senate and Congressional hearing concerning G5
I saw this on Facebook and shared it, what I always notice with this type of thing is, hardly anyone seems interested, yet if it’s some so called celebrity, you get hundreds of likes, masses of shares.

I’ve told people about 5g, they just look at me uncomprehending, duh!!! type of thing.
Even my grandkids, who are no dumbos, hadn’t heard how dangerous it is.

Sometimes I despair, I want to get hold of people and shake them shouting “ Wake up you silly buggers, extinction is on its way and you won’t like the slow, painful slide into it.”
I don’t thing they will take any notice until they start getting sick, unless of course there is some interference from outside sources.

I also wonder if this will actually come about on one timeline, while on another it simply won’t happen.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Here, the roll-out plans were scrapped for a couple of years because our zoning and land development rules and regulations are so onerous. Although my opinions and ideas are at least considered by most friends and family, this one is proving to be tougher. People who question the safety of 5G are automatically painted as silly or nutty.
Works every time doesn’t it, paint em as nutty.
I’m saddened by how many folk are still fast asleep, and amazed how much folk simply (follow) in the smallest ways
I noticed it with my neighbour today, I was thinking, ‘you’re like a zombie’

It’s as if I’m speaking a foreign language, and anyone who is switched on to, say, world events, are not aware of where they are headed.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Cognitive Dissonance leads to denial.

The smartphone generation and those surrounding it ideologically and life-style-wise will disbelieve, ridicule and ignore anything (be it health or freedom issues) that stands in the way of an ever-faster internet connection that serves to plug them 24/7 as 'evolved' interconnected cyborgs into the developing transhuman technological total-surveillance control Matrix. (Nice long sentence, I know, LOL.)

We are all born originals but a growing number of humans will become and die as Borg.

Sad but true.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for my reply to the eye-rolls, etc.
"Go ahead - plug in just like the Borg."
I'm pretty sure that one will spark a bit of attention.
A bit confusing for me, this post.
I did not myself reply/refer to or remember a recent post from you about the Borg. Of course I do not read in every subforum or thread here, so which thread do you refer to?
Generally, using satirical metaphors from science-fiction shows like Star Trek or The Matrix lends itself perfectly to this subject matter. So it is not surprising for me that we come up with the same ideas to talk with analogies about this topic.
:cool:

• Love this post!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A bit confusing for me, this post.
I meant that your post gave me an idea of how to handle the eye-rolls from others when I talk about this.
I can tell them to go ahead and plug in just like the Borg.

• Love this post!
I also wonder if this will actually come about on one timeline, while on another it simply won’t happen.
A thought I had the other day was 'Adaptation" while it's very likely 5G will not only mutate trees, plants, insects, and animals and of course us. Many will survive, adapting to and surviving the 5G and thus breeding new 5G resistant strains of whatever genius it belongs to. What the death toll across the species ranges will be and how many species will be utterly extincted before equilibrium of adaptation has been established is anybody's guess.

As to the general populaces zombie like ignorance of 5G I find it to be fairly thorough. Very few people ca hold it in their mind long enough to contemplate it. So I treat it like 100th monkey theory and keep posting and talking about it. Keep it active in the energies of the mass collective consciousness and slowly more people 'magically' become aware of it.

We have to remember the news and internet are huge distractions keeping people from even noticing what's before their eyes. Media is always saying loudly in primary colors LOOK OVER HERE! PAY ATTENTON TO ME! So it's not hard to understand why people are missing this quiet and deadly battle taking place. They are just worker bee's being kept busy, calm and medicated. I don't even blame them, and in fact was one of them for a very long time - just trying to survive.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A thought I had the other day was 'Adaptation" while it's very likely 5G will not only mutate trees, plants, insects, and animals and of course us. Many will survive, adapting to and surviving the 5G and thus breeding new 5G resistant strains of whatever genius it belongs to. What the death toll across the species ranges will be and how many species will be utterly extincted before equilibrium of adaptation has been established is anybody's guess.

As to the general populaces zombie like ignorance of 5G I find it to be fairly thorough. Very few people ca hold it in their mind long enough to contemplate it. So I treat it like 100th monkey theory and keep posting and talking about it. Keep it active in the energies of the mass collective consciousness and slowly more people 'magically' become aware of it.

We have to remember the news and internet are huge distractions keeping people from even noticing what's before their eyes. Media is always saying loudly in primary colors LOOK OVER HERE! PAY ATTENTON TO ME! So it's not hard to understand why people are missing this quiet and deadly battle taking place. They are just worker bee's being kept busy, calm and medicated. I don't even blame them, and in fact was one of them for a very long time - just trying to survive.
Firstly, let me say, Crystal Song, we need many more like you (because you have burst out of your chrysalis and exist now living and playing in full existential colours!) So thanks for having the guts to again and again be the standout, and hold a flag which may not wake others up, but lets them ask the question "Is that a flag I see?"

I had a phone discussion with my Dad yesterday, where I mentioned that in probably less than 5 years, books, DVDs and CDs will not longer be used at all. And at age 96, he agreed! He could see that. Even though hard copy, hold in your hand books and he go back so long, and even so for me, since I was able to balance a book on my knee from about the age of 3. I am a champion of books now, as in preserving them, and even volunteered in the school library when my kid was in school. I cannot really imagine a world without books where you can feel the paper between your fingers, but I know it is coming.

The extinction rate and mutant rate of all species, not just humanity, is of course the main concern about a human-propagated electro-magnetic radiation deluge, but hey, I'm worried about the nose bleeds! My brain will be frying inside, and shrinking accordingly, but it's those pesky nose bleeds that give me most concern.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oof!
Here I am holding my little own household to the idea of not having wireless. It's worked so far with plenty of eye rolls... and recently some handshakes:cool:

This is so much bigger!

It will require us to stand together to create something far better than the untested EMF radiation that uses us as guinea pigs until we figure out how to do things better.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And once again the Sabian Oracle hits the nail right on the head. I went there immediately after reading this series of posts and got this:

SCORPIO 15
CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND

This shows “Children” at “Play”; enjoying in a natural setting. Nowadays, the true art of play has largely been forgotten or lost. We have the apparent need for more and more toys or gadgets in order to bring joy. Much is learnt through letting go and allowing your self to experience the joy found naturally in the company of others. You may have the potential for greater things, but don't sometimes understand what they are. Development takes time and latent talent eventually leads to greater things. You will fulfill your potential, but you must start at the beginning. Joining with others helps as everyone brings their own creative talents – don’t hide yourself away. Creative integration of new ideas. Interacting with others. Playing hide and go seek. Playgrounds. Crop circles. The desert. Shifting sand. Rituals. Native American Indian rites.

The Caution: Being too serious. Not seeing life's light-hearted side. Not knowing how to play. Not committing to anything seriously. Brooding and hiding. Mourning over childhood lost.

The phrases which stood out for me were :
Nowadays, the true art of play has largely been forgotten or lost. We have the apparent need for more and more toys or gadgets in order to bring joy.
... Joining with others helps as everyone brings their own creative talents – don’t hide yourself away. Creative integration of new ideas.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

Mutations i think directly there of the leper in the game allods

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Firstly, let me say, Crystal Song, we need many more like you (because you have burst out of your chrysalis and exist now living and playing in full existential colours!) So thanks for having the guts to again and again be the standout, and hold a flag which may not wake others up, but lets them ask the question "Is that a flag I see?"

I had a phone discussion with my Dad yesterday, where I mentioned that in probably less than 5 years, books, DVDs and CDs will not longer be used at all. And at age 96, he agreed! He could see that. Even though hard copy, hold in your hand books and he go back so long, and even so for me, since I was able to balance a book on my knee from about the age of 3. I am a champion of books now, as in preserving them, and even volunteered in the school library when my kid was in school. I cannot really imagine a world without books where you can feel the paper between your fingers, but I know it is coming.

The extinction rate and mutant rate of all species, not just humanity, is of course the main concern about a human-propagated electro-magnetic radiation deluge, but hey, I'm worried about the nose bleeds! My brain will be frying inside, and shrinking accordingly, but it's those pesky nose bleeds that give me most concern.
I can talk about a personal experience i had with disractions via pc

The years wirhout work i used to play a lot games on pc to simply kill they time and having no occasion to think there is a problem. The fatal game became a browser game with mouve the mouse in that or those direction and 4 skill eith 1234 to tap. I saw how in less than a mounth normal talk became restricted to lol and swear words. To recover from such a zombie mode is far from easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)