Article Quorum: Message from the Order (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
order2 l.jpg

Sand has fallen. Time is running out. The cabal feels the power of humanity. You will be victorious. Remember to love your less joyful aspects but stay vigilant against fast-moving evil. Go into zero point. There you will be stronger; there you will be united.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Talk about fast-moving evil. The dream I woke up from in the early hours was a nightmare.

I was on an ocean vessel, but it was labyrinthine, with many small closets, niches, and hiding places - not large compartments. And inside these is where the children and young women have been hidden away, each one in solitary. Awaiting the next planned event, where they will be the entertainment. I did not see any men, or the evil ones themselves, except for one woman... who basically did all the organizing prior to the date. She also acted like the house-mother, going to the very young children. I had to bring a bottle of milk, and it was to this very small cubicle where a boy was sitting, the woman was there with her arm around him, comforting him. And she showed me where to stow the milk. It was within easy reach for him. There were no comforters, blankets, or cushions. I saw the boy and a young woman in a different place. Both were wearing clothes. But it might have been cold, because the walls were all like a speckled marble. Luxurious, if you didn't know. There was nothing for them to do except sit there, waiting. I don't know what they thought they were there for. There were also animals, to be used as part of the ritual. Small animals. Baby animals. The woman was nattering on that she had organised 40 kangaroos for the next big show. I saw one animal, and I couldn't tell what type it was, a dumb beast, but the eyes tell a different story - it knew why it was there.

The thing that shocked me was - the woman was in it so that she could live in and around, and accumulate, luxury. She was a key organizer, but her goals were that simple. She liked the finer things of life. However she got them. She was almost like somebody's mother, hair done at the salon, wearing silks and a silk housecoat.

The kind of dream you wake up from in a cold sweat, and tell yourself, no need to visit that place ever again.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The kind of dream you wake up from in a cold sweat, and tell yourself, no need to visit that place ever again.
Thanks for sharing Melt. I think. It cannot be hidden any longer, will come finally to the full light of day.

Reactions: Alain and Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)