Questions & Answers About Changing The Timeline (III) | David Topi (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Questions & Answers About Changing The Timeline (III) | David Topi

We continue with the last round of the most common questions that usually appear on the issues of changing time lines, which we have been talking about in recent weeks.

How does a family's collective unconscious influence timelines?

When we said that the level crossing timeline marks the status of the collective unconscious of the family to which we belong, we refer to the "mental" core now has influence on our lives and evolutionary paths.

This means that within the concept of...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This one, with the sublevels and the idea that some of the timeline 42 sublevels can still be accessed for interference (ie can have a beautiful reality messed with) but others (that we work toward) not accessible to interference settles some ideas into place for me.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This describes an experience yesterday. I needed to go to a particular store, which is in a high-end retail and residential development. The place is all concrete. After I parked, I decided to make observations. I saw a lot of people who were not smiling and there were few children. There was one mom with her daughter that seemed to be in the same place as me. In the store, I felt I made a connection with one person but not any others. The sales person helping me looked so confused, as if he did not know how to help me. Walking back to the car, I realized my heart was racing because I was so uncomfortable. All I wanted to do was get back to "my reality".

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting Linda, I know how you feel. I wonder if part of what happened there is the beginning of the shift where each are moving to their destiny (for lack of a better word) and can't relate to others anymore.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A TV movie that I would normally think of as "a bit of fluff", Thirty Something, actually has the subtext of changing timelines. It is perhaps one of the early or first written for public consumption that broaches how it might occur or happen, and what the consequences can be.

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)