Queen Elizabeth II is 'related to Prophet Muhammad' (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
In the latest in the Atlantean Gardens short video series a look at Queen Elizabeth II's genealogy reveals she shares a bloodline with Islam's pre-eminent Prophet.
What this means, two things came to mind for me:
(1) Further confirmation of the deep inter-connectedness of a (once and increasingly struggling to remain) worldwide elite ruling class, meaning One more point for the conspiracy theorist's claims!
and (2) the potential for this information to be noted as an illustration of the hypocrisy of the few thousand year old narrative that has been pushed on Humanity of 'Christian vs Muslim' that has kept us in conflict and thus lower vibration, when in truth we should as a collective be focusing on what unites Humanity, on what Christian and Muslim have in common rather than on what we differ in. Cuzzies (vernacular for cousins) cant be fighting right?!

What does it mean for you? ...If anything! :D

Queen Elizabeth II claims relation to Islam's Prophet Muhammed

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like Robert Sepehr's work. It is thought-provoking. His research says Queen Elizabeth II is the 43rd great granddaughter of the Prophet Muhammad.

I don't know much about Islam, but I do know that the Prophet Muhammad married a tribal Quraish woman called Hazrat Khadija, who was many years his senior, and had been married twice before, and was a wealthy woman in her own right, due to trading with camel trains through Syria from the tribal lands in what is Saudi Arabia today. Although Hazrat Khadija was 40 when she married the yet-to-become Prophet, she had quite a few children with him (and 2 older daughters from her 2 previous marriages). Most of these children died in childhood except for Hazrat Fatima-tul-Zohra bint Muhammad, who went on to have sons with her husband Ali (the sons were Hasan and Husayn). The direct line of descent Robert Sepehr refers to starts with one of these 2 sons, Husayn ibn Hasan, son of Hasan ibn Ali. Ali married Fatima when she was 18. Ali was instrumental in helping the extended families migrate from Makkah to Madina (Mecca to Medina).

For some reason, I have always been attracted to the life of Fatima. I didn't know the details and had to research that up, but feel a connection with her. I found out that she died within 3 months of the Prophet Muhammad's death, because she had been badly injured when people bashed the door of her house down in a political move. She was pregnant with her 5th child and lost that child because of the incident.

Rather than grab onto malicious narratives that abound in the collective human subconscious, because they offer people an easy out to feel their pent up hate and derision, it is better to research deeper into things, and get a feel for the connectedness through many twists and turns.

OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
For some reason, I have always been attracted to the life of Fatima. I didn't know the details and had to research that up, but feel a connection with her. I found out that she died within 3 months of the Prophet Muhammad's death, because she had been badly injured when people bashed the door of her house down in a political move. She was pregnant with her 5th child and lost that child because of the incident.

Rather than grab onto malicious narratives that abound in the collective human subconscious, because they offer people an easy out to feel their pent up hate and derision, it is better to research deeper into things, and get a feel for the connectedness through many twists and turns.
Fascinating information @hailstonesmelt that you have supplied....and maybe your attraction to her life is that it was one that your oversoul was connected to her in some way...<3 Its entirely possible if you felt that identification with her life events. I agree that malicious narratives often go along with this sort of information coming out, when the information should be considered without any negative triggers or associations. Which is why after reading the discussion on YT comments of the video, I didnt feel inclined to bother to put forward anything, but removed the video to a forum where I might receive some more 'enlightened' feedback.
Interesting that the Prophet's wife was quite a successful person in her own right. Do you happen to know much about whether Prophet Muhammed considered of a royal line himself, of a particular Tribe that was elevated? Or was his 'status' for want of a better word to do with his Spiritualism only?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I read about the life of Hazrat Khadijah (and by the way she died earlier than he did, and he went on to have a number of other wives, including a jealous one called Aisha bint Abu Bakr). Not only did Khadijah be the one to propose marriage, a friend of Muhammad suggested to him that this was "God's will", because she was wealthy and would be the means that he could continue on his spiritual path. So I think he was of a spiritually seeking mind, but not well off, and as part of his seeking he went into caves and lived monastically for weeks at a time and had visions and "downloads" from what he described as the Angel Gabriel.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/yasmina-blackburn/7-remarkable-things-about_b_7097606.html The author of this article is Yasmina Blackburn (I just copied out the titles of the sections, please read the article if you are interested for more info):

Her name is Khadijah bint Khuwaylid. She was the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him.) And she is one of the people that I think about when I face or debate issues surrounding women today. Khadija’s existence precedes mine by more than 1,400 years; and, if I can at the very least, continuously strive to emulate her character, I will consider myself a success in life.

7 things you might not know about the awesomely fierce, Khadija (may God be pleased with her):

1. She was a successful and esteemed business woman.
2. She turned down many marriage proposals.
3. She asked the Prophet to marry her.
4. She was 15 years older than Muhammad.
5. She was an ideal wife; theirs was a true love story.
6. She was the first Muslim.
7. She spent her worldly riches on the poor.

Khadija was one of history’s most remarkable women. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) once said that the four greatest women of mankind were: Khadija bint Khuwaylid, Fatima bint Muhammad (his youngest daughter,) Mary bint Emran (the Virgin Mary) and Asiya bint Muzahim (the wife of Pharaoh.)

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/khadijah-daughter-khuwaylid-wife-prophet-muhammad-yasin-t-al-jibouri

This is an interesting account about how Khadijah met up with Muhammad and got to know him:

Since Khadijah did not travel with her trade caravans, she had always had to rely on someone else to act as her agent to trade on her behalf and to receive an agreed upon commission in return. In 595 A.D., Khadijah needed an agent to trade in her merchandise going to Syria, and it was then that a number of agents whom she knew before and trusted, as well as some of her own relatives, particularly Abu Talib, suggested to her to employ her distant cousin, Muhammad ibn Abdullah. By then, young Muhammad had already earned the honoring titles of as-Sadiq, the truthful, and al-Amin, the trustworthy.

Muhammad did not have any practical business experience, but he had twice accompanied his uncle, Abu Talib, on his trade trips and keenly observed how he traded, bartered, bought and sold and conducted business. After all, the people of Quraish were famous for their involvement in trade more than in any other profession. It was not uncommon to hire an agent who did not have a prior experience; so, Khadijah decided to give Muhammad a chance. He was only 25 years old.

Khadijah sent Muhammad word through Khazimah ibn Hakim, one of her relatives, offering him twice as much commission as she usually offered her agents to trade on her behalf. She also gave him one of her servants, Maysarah, who was young, brilliant, and talented, to assist him and be his bookkeeper. She also trusted Maysarah's account regarding her new employee's conduct, an account which was most glaring, indeed one which encouraged her to abandon her insistence never to marry again.

Reactions: Glenda Ann

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been to burial site of the Prophet's mother in Cyprus. It had a peaceful and regal feel to it. I was surprised it was on the island. Not many people were there and a man walked with us telling us about her.

OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
From the 2nd article supplied by Hailstones Melt where Khadijah proposes to the Prophet:
“O son of my uncle! I love you for your kinship with me, and for that you are ever in the center, not being a partisan among the people for this or for that. And I love you for your trustworthiness, and for the beauty of your character and the truth of your speech.”

What a true love union. She speaks of The Prophet being in the center... as in following the middle way. There is a universality of the way of higher consciousness and of acting in true love that transcends religion, culture time, and all else.
When we look at these peoples lives and legacies, It’s good the blood of the Prophet flows in many lines so many years later in this new millennium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)