Quantum Computing – Artificial Intelligence Is Here (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

This is a fascinating talk....particularly in relation to parallel universes. Winter is coming so it is a good time to stock up on good talks and films for that wee dark hour.

I just watched this because it is raining here in Scotland. What's new. bad tempered rainy cloud.jpg

Reactions: Stargazer

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I've been wanting to tell people about the artificial intelligence for awhile but people just think I'm crazy as hell. I just watched a guy last night who worked on artificial intelligence in the 80's and early 90's. The guy is brilliant. his name is Gerald Clark. He worked for D.A.R.P.A. this guy is very interesting. The things they can do with it are just amazing! But they better watch out the way it keeps learning and evolving. It seems to me, after watching him and this video that the low end of artificial intelligence is made public and the high end where their are no glitches are kept secret and using it with some of the military. Just like NASA vs the secret space program as an example, they keep the real stuff hidden. I don't think these people are in on it (presenting low end AI) since everything is compartmentalized. It's still very interesting to know what they are releasing to the public, very intresting. Thank you for sharing :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for sharing that Mike and contributing to the thread. Bina 48 is a sad replica of a human. I am sure they have done much better but we do not see it all. Intelligence does not necessarily have a human face!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)