Promoted QHHT: Quantum Healing & Your Subconscious Library (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've just put this together and thought it might be helpful in understanding what happens in quantum healing.

We have yet to determine the incredibly convoluted ways in which the mind and consciousness operate to express ‘reality.’ As we journey inwards we meet up with past, future, parallel and other energy forms or expressions of ourselves. Various aspects of self are aware of you the experiencer, and interacts with you through dialogue. Some of these aspects may interact with emotions, sensations or other means of communication and expression. We sometimes merge our consciousness with – or become one with – other energy fields of awareness. This enables us to experience life and consciousness through other perspectives. By expanding our awareness we are able to tap into many different layers of our larger collective consciousness.

{(Laron) This thread has been promoted to the front page of transients.info. Any responses here will show on the front page article.}

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the great share. Lovely to hear your voice. The work you do opens up the world of intuitive knowing for people who perhaps, didn't really believe in it. Once tasted, the desire for knowing through this inner pathway becomes unquenchable hunger.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
The work you do opens up the world of intuitive knowing for people who perhaps, didn't really believe in it. Once tasted, the desire for knowing through this inner pathway becomes unquenchable hunger.
I totally agree with you. Once we have made some inner connections during the session, with practice we can maintain that dialogue by using our own 'key word' or symbol as a 'pin number' to enter back into those 'spaces' of consciousness.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Once tasted, the desire for knowing through this inner pathway becomes unquenchable hunger.
Ya I can attest to that. About 5 yrs ago I thought I knew it all. Then my circumstances changed and I was thrust into this world of spirituality truths etc. After many years of intense study and reading I've come to realize that I've barely scratched the surface of knowledge, and there is still a huge road in front of me to travel. So I'm packing a kit bag of a case of beer, a tent and camping supplies and going exploring...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Ya I can attest to that. About 5 yrs ago I thought I knew it all. Then my circumstances changed and I was thrust into this world of spirituality truths etc. After many years of intense study and reading I've come to realize that I've barely scratched the surface of knowledge, and there is still a huge road in front of me to travel. So I'm packing a kit bag of a case of beer, a tent and camping supplies and going exploring...
A kit bag of a case of beer....thank goodness you remembered the essentials, I would add a few bottles of wine.:ROFL:

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Here is a quote from Seth/Jane Roberts that I think has great insight. We are quite often compared to being an avatar in a 'digital world', however there are things that separate us from just being a biological computer.

Dreams, Evolution and Value Fulfilment V1.

"Computers, however grand and complicated, cannot dream, and so for all of their incredible banks of information, they must lack the kind of unspoken knowing knowledge that the smallest plant or seed possesses. Nor can any amount of information “possessed” or processed by any computer compare with the unspoken knowing knowledge that is possessed by the atoms and molecules that compose such an instrument. The computer is not equipped to perceive that kind of knowing. It is not equipped for such an endeavor because it cannot dream. In dreams the innate knowledge of the atoms and molecules is combined and translated. It serves as the bed of perceptual information and knowledge from which the dreaming state arises in its physical form.

You are subjectively “alive” before your birth. You will be subjectively alive after your death. Your subjective life is now interpreted through the specialized state of consciousness that you call the waking one, in which you recognize as real only experience that falls within certain space and time coordinates. Your greater reality exists outside those coordinates, and so does the reality of the universe.

You create lives for yourselves, changing them as you go along, as a writer might change a book, altering the circumstances, changing the plots. The writer only knows that he or she creates without understanding the spontaneous order with which the creativity happens. The processes occur at another level of consciousness. "

Seth

And, then there is this other comment:

"Some dreams themselves do take place in psychic or mental areas connected with your daily activities, in which case no dressing-up process is necessary. But in the very deep reaches of sleep experience - those, incidentally, not yet touched upon by scientists in so-called dream laboratories - you are in communication with other portions of your own identity, and with the other realities in which they exist. In this state you also pursue works and endeavors that may or may not be connected with your interests as you know of them. You are learning, studying, playing; you are anything but asleep (smile) as you think. of the term. You are highly active. (Humorously): You are involved in the underground work, in the real nitty-gritty of existence."

Seth Speaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)