Article QHHT: Messages from Source & Shift in Consciousness Update (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Via laron.nz: This QHHT session was conducted on Friday the 19th of May, 2023: After a past life in the 1800s which connected right into some of my client’s intentions and questions for the session, helping her to heal and make breakthroughs with a number of issues, she then explored the spirit side, first meeting her guides, her higher self and then I took her to source where I asked some questions with the intention of sharing with all of you.

She went straight into a trance state, after meeting her guides, giving us the opportunity to address questions around the past life that came up, and some she brought with her to the session, which I decided upon based on their relevance to the role of her guides. After this, I brought her to her higherself, where I finished asking all of her questions.

I had a feeling it would be a good opportunity to connect her to source after that, which is where this recording starts off.

First I’ve included what it’s like for a person to enter into the source energy. Here’s a rundown of the questions I asked after that, so you know what is covered in the recording:
  • Reasons why people may not be ready to experience source directly and the call we have back ‘home’, which is source.
  • Advice to everyone, based on the conditions on Earth just now.
  • For anyone that’s really struggling right now, maybe living in a negative state with a lot of fear, what advice do you have?
  • With the shift in consciousness going on in the world, how would you describe it’s progress and what’s to come?
This video is also posted on my YouTube channel here,, and Rumble here. (don't forget to subscribe!)

While I’m located in Nelson, New Zealand, I conduct most of my hypnosis based past life regression sessions online. Reach out if you’re ever interested (free consults). I’ve been facilitating sessions for around 12 years. I’m finishing up clinical hypnotherapy studies and I’m trained in a number of different regression methods including Michael Newton’s LBL, and my sister Dawn Grace Kelly’s technique, who is one of New Zealand’s top past life regression trainers. My sessions include everything they taught, and more, to keep up with modern times as this astrological age shifts into a new cycle. For more information on sessions, head here.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I loved this. Thank you, Laron.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)