Psychic Chinese Children Teleportation Experiments From 1981 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera submitted a new article.

Psychic Chinese Children Teleportation Experiments From 1981
I came across this military/scientific report many years ago and had it bookmarked, as well as downloaded in pdf format. It's now almost 13 years old since publishing. However, the experiments reach back to the 80's. I stumbled across it again in a recent article and went to the source to see that it still exists on the net, see links below.

In regards to the topic of 'disclosure' of the paranormal — including, but not only UFOs — by 'semi-official' bodies, we can bear in mind that this one here is not a kind of conspiracy, or somewhat alternative website, but really an organisation of renowned scientists who in part also work, and...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

midori oshii

Just Arrived
Jan 16, 2021
Canada/Japan
I have a very open mind for such things and really wish they were true but must confess that after reading even only the "Abstract" from this study-which is extremely unscientific to the point of being middle school level- I suspect that this was just another disinformation product. As an engineer myself, no engineer (it is from an engineering institute) would write like this.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
There is a comparable program called the Stargate program at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) back around 60-80s. Their objective is remote viewing and psychic abilities, and they were able to conduct experiments with frightening accuracy and future viewing. The government shut down the program because it was too revealing - imagine that, lol.

If you read some of its reports, you'd realize that for an "engineering" institute, they were writing more like literature prose and psychology reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)