protecting against electrosmog (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I start to activate myself a bit to protect my home with the closer coming 5g

at a moment in stumbeled over this site and i find that can be but useful to do such a test without a technician to ask for

so at my home, yes a smart meter for electrity there was no choice, 10 minutes is enough to be aware of the frequency. i have my internet via is it plug in (those things you stick in the electric circuit) from the cave to my chamber higher up. So are those emf filters comptabile to receive internet, i think so as the only important thing is the cable that transfers it.

Me and not knowing to write properly so clearer here. What exist appart from these greenwavefilters i cannot have in europe and what are the performance/security differences.

if the tread in the false board move it :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Alain, I just recently purchased one called "The Lemurian Plug" which does not require being plugged in. There is a demonstration of how to adapt it to, for example, European systems.
Does it work? I'm not sure.
It costs about $30 US which for me was worth trying out. Also, I can put my cell phone on the area and have its frequency changed too. I did this for all the cell phones in my family.

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
there are also cheap emf scanners on amazon, is perhaps no stupid thing to have one near us to show to the non sensitifs what goes on

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is being pushed not as EMF/5G scanner but as a sole 5G-protection device by Simon Parkes who is often featured here in links.

Don't know if it is really good or even a scam. I also posted it in the 5G thread already, but for what it's worth, here it is again:

Not really cheap. Don't have the money to buy and try at the moment, if I had it I probably give it a shot. Maybe if you're 'afloat' enough you wanna try, Alain, and report back?
o:) ;)

• Helpful Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My problem came with the "enhanced" wifi in our home. After a few hours, it was just too much for me.

Not sure I understand your internet set-up. Do you mean service is wired to the house and modem, the modem emits a wifi signal, and you have a booster emitter in your room that brings a strong wifi signal to your computer?

Smart meters - I have a friend who installed something on her wall to lessen the effects. I will check with her.

Sinera posted a link to Simon Parke's site. I feel he is trustworthy and certainly worth a look. I did hear from some other folks that there are scammers who set up a recurring debit from your account or card with the purchase of their 5G item. I don't think Parke's does this, but apparently some less lighted ones do.

• Helpful Post
OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
room (plugin with internet cable to stick in it)
deeper
cave (rooter and pugin from rooter to wall)
is no wifi as far as i know
more understandable?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
room (plugin with internet cable to stick in it)
deeper
cave (rooter and pugin from rooter to wall)
is no wifi as far as i know
more understandable?
Yes, and that is good news - no wifi flowing through your home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)