Prophetic Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I imagine this thread to be a cousin or sub-category of Stargazer's thread called Dreams.

I can imagine other subcategories of dreams like one on Dreams Coming True or Magical Superpowers in Dreams or Personal Precognitive Dreams, but I think we all may be most intrigued by hearing about dreams about the future: our collective future.

My dreams have been sparse of late, but I used to be able to collect dreams daily. I am hoping we collect some compelling information.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ahhh a subkect that has always near and dear to my heart. I have always had dreams of the future. Never of world events or anything like that. Just towards my personal life and/or family. Like one time I dreamt I was driving a newer version of my old Jetta. My thoughts in the dream were like "this doesn't drive like my car" Well sure enuff I totalled my car a while later and bought a newer version. And just like the dream I liked the older one better. Many similar dreams to that over my life. I do believe my mom had similar dreams.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
If you are into AP and a dream/AP journal you just normally get lots of precognitive dreams. Also a bit of clairvoyance and dream telepathy or a mix of it all. Can look up some of my dream journal and post here when I find them.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
FYI - my morning dreams tend to be prophetic, so I pay attention to them.

Orphans
I had a dream about matching up babies and toddlers with adoptive parents. Stargazer and John Swails received similar info through meditation and messages. Several months ago, I dreamed my husband went to a place where there were many orphan children. We agreed that we would adopt one child because we knew we could handle that. He returned with 3 brothers and their dog. He said no one wanted to adopt 3 brothers, and it was not right to split them up. Oh well, at least my hair already turned grey.

Sorting People
This was a repeating dream several years ago. I am in different places directing people in one direction or another. The thing they have in common is that they are dazed and confused. I had another one yesterday morning. I was moving people along and recognized some who are public figures with awful reputations. Then several people dressed in royal garb road by on horses as if they were on a hunt. I understood that they wanted one last hurrah before they left. I sighed and shook my head because I knew I would have to go after them.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
FYI - my morning dreams tend to be prophetic, so I pay attention to them.

Orphans
I had a dream about matching up babies and toddlers with adoptive parents. Stargazer and John Swails received similar info through meditation and messages. Several months ago, I dreamed my husband went to a place where there were many orphan children. We agreed that we would adopt one child because we knew we could handle that. He returned with 3 brothers and their dog. He said no one wanted to adopt 3 brothers, and it was not right to split them up. Oh well, at least my hair already turned grey.

Sorting People
This was a repeating dream several years ago. I am in different places directing people in one direction or another. The thing they have in common is that they are dazed and confused. I had another one yesterday morning. I was moving people along and recognized some who are public figures with awful reputations. Then several people dressed in royal garb road by on horses as if they were on a hunt. I understood that they wanted one last hurrah before they left. I sighed and shook my head because I knew I would have to go after them.
Interesting. I've had small things in dreams come true, but just personal things. Like an event occurring, then it occurs a few years later. Of course, I would only remember the dream after the fact/ after the event occured.

Sounds like a new earth scenario of giving the innocent homes. Lightworkers finally leading.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ok, maybe we could make clear if it is about prophetic dreams (things of a society scale predicted but not yet arrived) or precognitive dreams (dreams that came true, mostly personal things). I think there is a difference - at least in my definition. E.g. Precog is what Brian described and what I related to. Prophetic is what I had described in the Hillary thread.

Just to make clear for the sake of the thread so that we know what was meant, maybe Krena can clarify (or maybe we make two different ones?).

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Krena

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Ok, maybe we could make clear if it is about prophetic dreams (things of a society scale predicted but not yet arrived) or precognitive dreams (dreams that came true, mostly personal things). I think there is a difference - at least in my definition. E.g. Precog is what Brian described and what I related to. Prophetic is what I had described in the Hillary thread.

Just to make clear for the sake of the thread so that we know what was meant, maybe Krena can clarify (or maybe we make two different ones?).
Good point, Sinera. I was going for prophetic dreams, but I am charmed by the precognitive dreams just as much. I think it would be fun to explore the two types.

Actually, I was even thinking about a third type which I call dream creations: those where a design or solution was discovered for the creative arts board (I once created an entire film in my dreams -- of course I lost most of it) but I realized that dreams were kept here.

Henda, would you mind if I started a precognitive dream thread as well?

Thanks Sinera!

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
dream creations: those where a design or solution was discovered for the creative arts board (I once created an entire film in my dreams -- of course I lost most of it) but I realized that dreams were kept here.
Cool. An entire movie?

I remember creating music in dream state, but this is not so surprising for me since I was a musician in this physical life too and am still creating some on the computer nowadays.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I just posted a dream in Stargazer's Dream post, as that was what came up first and simplest in response to my search. Then, finished, I decided to see if there were any intriguing new posts up (there always are, lol). What came up is this thread :) I love synchronicity.

The dream surprised me in several ways. I'd say the end was likely prophetic (I hope it will turn out to be so!), so I could have posted it here, I suppose...

Reactions: Stargazer and Krena
OP
Krena

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I just read through the dream thread and the prophetic dream thread. There was a request for a precognitive dream thread as well, which I would embrace and even create when I have time to either write a proper introduction to it or have a current precognitive dream. I invite anyone to beat me to it.

What struck me: get out your dream journals! Place them next to your bed. Buy a pen that lights up in the dark or have a book light nearby. If this might help, hang a dream catcher and/or set intentions to remember, or ask questions that you would like to address.

I am having odd dreams, two this week placed me in the fifties, which to me was a design nightmare. Awful clothing. God (great Creator/higher self/subconscious) help me if this is precognitive.

Coming attractions: journal thread in Creative Gallery.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I am having odd dreams, two this week placed me in the fifties, which to me was a design nightmare. Awful clothing. God (great Creator/higher self/subconscious) help me if this is precognitive.
LOL!! Better the 50's than the 70's!!! Now those were some AWFUL clothes!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This morning I woke with the phrase 'the lighthouses are mostly empty now.' and the sense that they need to fill up, perhaps that it was time to repopulate them.

It reminded me of Laron 's post last year about the lighthouses being lit at Minas Tirith to request aid from Rohan in 'The Return of the King'. Laron had posted a clip from the movie. I probably re-watched that clip 20 times. I found it so inspirational and timely!

I will probably bring this theme with me to this weekend's remote session :-D
So... if you see a lighthouse in your healing bubble, don't be surprised, lol!

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
2nd of October i had a prophetic dream segment: the heavens opened, there was a hole up there, and the fire of a lighthouse of star-like dimensions came pouring out of it, sending fires to every beings heart. there were people running in the streets, half of them deeply troubled and some as clear as me, i knew i was safe, everyone is safe but it stirs up things inside. i was heading towards those that ran around confused. i gathered the people around me into something that felt like a kindergarden, and the adults behaved the same as their children, they needed help figuring things out again. emotional support mostly.
when i woke up, a name was astonishingly present: "Garabandal". i was not sure if it was a precognitive dream really or just picking up on things, vibes afloat in the collective.

Last edited:

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
2nd of October i had a prophetic dream segment: the heavens opened, there was a hole up there, and the fire of a lighthouse of star-like dimensions came pouring out of it, sending fires to every beings heart. there were people running in the streets, half of them deeply troubled and some as clear as me, i knew i was safe, everyone is safe but it stirs up things inside. i was heading towards those that ran around confused. i gathered the people around me into something that felt like a kindergarden, and the adults behaved the same as their children, they needed help figuring things out again. emotional support mostly.
when i woke up, a name was astonishingly present: "Garabandal". i was not sure if it was a precognitive dream really or just picking up on things, vibes afloat in the collective.
nd of October i had a prophetic dream segment: the heavens opened, there was a hole up there, and the fire of a lighthouse of star-like dimensions came pouring out of it, sending fires to every beings heart. there were people running in the streets, half of them deeply troubled and some as clear as me, i knew i was safe, everyone is safe but it stirs up things inside. i was heading towards those that ran around confused. i gathered the people around me into something that felt like a kindergarden, and the adults behaved the same as their children, they needed help figuring things out again. emotional support mostly.
Sounds prophetic to me. Lights/holes in the sky. Panic amongst people. Mmm

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Sounds prophetic to me. Lights/holes in the sky. Panic amongst people. Mmm
yes indeed, but as it is with dreams, it is not always clear where the content comes from, it can be either from tapping into timeline possibilities, or the collective subconscious, or the personal subconscious, or some other places and realms the soul traverses when coming back to the body from the nightly travels.
1-2 years ago i had dreams of a possible timeline that ended in fires destroying physically major cities, these stopped a few weeks before september '15 so i figure whatever timeline i am on its not that one anymore where that happened. but as i said, dream content can come from various sources too.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lilia, although I do not recall right now, I've read of lighthouses appearing in others' dreams recently. To me, lighthouses have two functions - warning of danger and showing the way home.

Gathering up confused people is prominent in my dreams, too.

Do you know the story of Garabandal? If you do not, then hearing that name in your dream seems significant to me.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Lilia, although I do not recall right now, I've read of lighthouses appearing in others' dreams recently. To me, lighthouses have two functions - warning of danger and showing the way home.

Gathering up confused people is prominent in my dreams, too.

Do you know the story of Garabandal? If you do not, then hearing that name in your dream seems significant to me.
yes i was already familiar with the story of the four girls having Mary and Angels appear and telling them about events, didnt think of that for months though. however i havent found yet that the one still alive who is said to be the one receiving and telling when the time is there for the prophecies to happen has said anything.
lighthouses have been a theme now for over a year, for me too, we did some group intent via the transients page too to build a grid of tree-like lighthouses, connecting... it is a very present theme

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Did you check out Garabandel?

Garabandal Prophecies: The Warning

First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us. The date was not revealed only that it will happen before the announcement of the miracle.

Amamazing Lilia. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)