Prophecy for the return of Quetzacoatl (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
While researching the Earth Chakra thread, I came across a toss-away line, prophesying the return of Quetzacoatl in physical form in August, 2039. The exact wording is as follows (from earthchakras.org, under the Calendar tab, Prophecies 2010-2020 where the author Robert Coon deals with planetary alignments in that timeframe and explains these other aspects of significant dates we have lived through or will expect to live through):

A note on Harmonic Convergence: The 17 August, 1987 event, with its world focus on the El Tule Tree near Oaxaca, Mexico, was a prime example of how new forces and inspirations come forth during the Aries Melchizedek year. At the instant that the Quetzalcoatl force was released from the Tree, at sunrise of the 17th, Jupiter had reached a stationary position in the last minutes of the last degree of Aries. In other words, this Aztec-based event was the culmination point in that particular Melchizedek year. Another powerful initiatory event which occurred during the same Jupiter in Aries year was the conjunction of Saturn and Uranus, which was observed by many on 13 February, 1988.

As I have frequently stated elsewhere in my writings, the 1987 event was based on a prophecy developed by Tony Shearer, based on his studies of the Aztec Sun Calendar Stone, which is the most famous artifact in the National Museum in Mexico City. The vital thing to remember here is that this event had absolutely nothing to do with the Mayan Calendar. We dilute Shearer's prophecy if we choose to treat it like the time terrorists do. The 1987 event was not the opening day for a 25 year publicity campaign to further someone else's career. It was complete and whole in itself. If one wanted to look for a secondary follow-up date related to the Shearer Aztec prophecy, one would have to look to the start of the next 52 year cycle in that system - a date in August of 2039 AD. This first day of the second "Heaven" cycle of time is a date which only occurs once every 260 years, and is especially associated with the appearance of Quetzalcoatl in physical form.

(my emphasis in orange)

(Note: for those who have not read the other thread regarding Earth Planetary Chakras, Vortices and activation of Dragon ley lines, one of the 2 major Earth circulatory, Dragon ley lines forming half of an on-its-side figure eight infinity loop is called the Quetzacoatl line, and this is the force or activation that Coon says was released from the El Tule Tree on the Harmonic Convergence date in 1987).

Of course, my interest was piqued. First of all, the beautiful, resplendent Quetzal (bird) and the Coatl (snake) is an amazing hybrid suggestive of ET origins. According to Wikipedia, The worship of a feathered serpent is first documented in Teotihuacan in the first century BC or first century AD. The name derives from the Nahuatl language in the Late Preclassic to Early Classic period (400BC to 600AD) in Mesoamerican culture, centred in what is Mexico today.

thTDP09UHH.jpg thF2V2WI8Y.jpg thJJ9EJVGK.jpg th364UR6GF.jpg
This cute avian type is called Quetzal. He or she may have bright red breast feathers, and either blue or aqua green, or even sometimes bright green plumage, including distinctively long tail feathers. Apparently the resplendent Quetzal is the national bird and also the name of the currency of Guatemala. The name Quetzal does refer to that bird specifically, but does also name all the species within the genera Pharomachrus and Euptilotis. Blue Avians, anyone?

Quetzacoatl is one of the important gods in the pantheon of Aztec gods.
Quetzalcoatl.svg.png

This icon of him is known as the God of Wind and Wisdom. (Note to self: I wonder if Enlil was known as the God of Wind?)

thRZ0ZQVWR.jpg
th0GONQ9KH.jpg
thKHTB6AZF.jpg thUS9T9YLW.jpg

It seems the people from that central American part of the world have done some serious thinking about it. It is interesting that this depiction of a feathered snake is seen eating its own tail - very similar in form to the western ouroboros, which originates in ancient Egyptian iconography (dragon eating its own tail). It is thought to have a metaphysical interpretation relating to the infinite cycles of time (that we have been discussing), creation, destruction, rebirth.
220px-Serpiente_alquimica.jpg

What if it also relates to the physical return in our near future of a hybrid blue feathered ET entity?

We are all expecting news of a (known to us as false light) Messianic luminous human-like being (probably the Nordic type, as we know by now they are particularly enchanting to look at, if deceptive, and hiding their real agenda on this planet). But if the return of the Annunaki in human form can be considered a real potential event, then it is likely we may encounter their reptilian features, or their blue feathered features, for that matter. The Quetzacoatl of old was based on something, and we know the Annunaki were presumed to have far-flung outlying settlements, including South Africa and South America. If the prophesied ET being decides to return presenting these hybrid feather/snake features, we could be in for a shock in as near as 20 years.

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I learned something tonight that I didn't know: that the name the original peoples of South America had for their land including all the land to the north derived from a word meaning Land of the Plumed Serpent. If felt synchronistic to find this out tonight after I made the Quetzacoatl post today.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing your detective work, Hailstones Melt!
You've compiled all kinds of intriguing ideas for us to play with hereO.o:D

I especially love the Quetzals. I think if I were a bird I might choose to be a quetzal.
Plus, it's a great word to pull out in a game of Scrabble;)

Reactions: Snowmelt

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I recall studying a number of books on Quetzalcoatl from around 2004 up until 2010 when research the 2012 phenomenon. I always felt that that deity, feathered serpent, was a really important aspect of what was going on during this cycle. I do forget a lot of what I read though! It was a long time ago.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)