Project Looking Glass and the Great Awakening (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
From time to time June receives messages, and this was the latest one. At first, it seemed concerning - what does "time has run out" mean for us? Then she came across this video about the experiences with Project Looking Glass and how it shows something similar. It is a comforting message, and June wants you to see it. For me, the speaker uses a chess analogy to explain a term I've heard from several people - We, or God, have already won.

Its the end of time, time has run out, the big clock strikes no more and all life will stand still and change forever.
Little by little the fires will engulf, will destroy all in its path. Little by little the world will grow whole.
Dreams regained, hopes no longer dashed upon the rocks, fears no longer holding sway.
Time has finished —-run out for those who would hold the human race to ransom.
Time given to put things right, time given to stop the onslaught. No more time is given to those who would deny and strip
Hollywood will burn to ashes, nothing will be left. Time and time again the chance has been offered to change for the good of the human race, time and time again the offer has been thrown on the fire of lust and greed..
The clock has ticked farewell and it will never tick again.
All is new, it peeps over the horizon on a bright and beautiful new day of unity and love.
June - August 2021

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Bert

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
From time to time June receives messages, and this was the latest one. At first, it seemed concerning - what does "time has run out" mean for us? Then she came across this video about the experiences with Project Looking Glass and how it shows something similar. It is a comforting message, and June wants you to see it. For me, the speaker uses a chess analogy to explain a term I've heard from several people - We, or God, have already won.

Its the end of time, time has run out, the big clock strikes no more and all life will stand still and change forever.
Little by little the fires will engulf, will destroy all in its path. Little by little the world will grow whole.
Dreams regained, hopes no longer dashed upon the rocks, fears no longer holding sway.
Time has finished —-run out for those who would hold the human race to ransom.
Time given to put things right, time given to stop the onslaught. No more time is given to those who would deny and strip
Hollywood will burn to ashes, nothing will be left. Time and time again the chance has been offered to change for the good of the human race, time and time again the offer has been thrown on the fire of lust and greed..
The clock has ticked farewell and it will never tick again.
All is new, it peeps over the horizon on a bright and beautiful new day of unity and love.
June - August 2021

Linda posted this for me as I have a problem doing it myself and I am very grateful to her.

This video clarifies so much for me, my thoughts, all that is happening in the world, it makes things so clear, I hope it does the same for all of you lovelies out there.❤

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Thank you June for your message. It certainly resonates.

Strangely, I found that same video yesterday online. I have never seen that channel before. His story makes a lot of sense.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for posting, I've seen and heard from this guy before (think a life initially spent in Military deep ops, think Utah for background) and he is very smart, and connected because of experience. He was used for his knowledge and intuition, and then done over by the same system (as he mentioned from 1997 on, his life became a turmoil). Bit like being spat out of the sausage machine.

Anyhow, that gave him the background to have a meaningful handle on the big overview, so I think we can take his words seriously. The thing I didn't like about him on his longer vids (with Kerry Cassidy) was that he was a killer, a military killer, as all who accept the military life are, and that he did that with impunity for years, before becoming a victim of the same machine. I've never understood how people can just give over all their sensitivity, knowledge, empowerment, and intuition to serve a military agenda, however, people do. He was the best at what he did, and that was to design missions to kill "the enemy".

However, his learning curve came full circle when he had to fight for his own life, to survive in the system. A very deep, meaningful life where the challenges exerted upon him transformed him. Literally.

In terms of what he is reporting in this clip, I can relate on a personal level in 2 ways:

1) I had a direct, personal experience on 21st December 2012 which was psychic/intuitive, and became a real marker for me that a time event was occurring;

and

2) in my self-talk for at least 15 years, I have been conscious that we are all participating in a game. I've heard other people use that terminology, and of course, metaphysically, there is free will, the idea of simulation, the idea of conscious choice, etc, but in the end you are a player, and other people/influences are players, and it's how you play that counts, not necessarily how the illusion treats you. The fact that games start and end should be well known by all our "gamer" generations. However, in my own life, I haven't exactly liked spending time playing "games"; because I have considered that the whole of life was one such game. Transcendence is the name of the game, and the part that we are all enjoying now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)