Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. — A Message to the UK Government and the BBC (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. "How can you keep on believing this? I mean, the truth is shrieking out at you, that you are being lied to. That you are being forced to do something because by doing this someone else is gaining a terrible lot. You are going to lose everything. You are on the way to losing everything. Some will never recover. And now they are starting to vaccinate children. Boris Johnson, BBC, vaccinate the British children... You know this is criminal. Do you know that you are now witnessing the greatest crime that England has ever committed in its history? Because what they are doing now, they're doing to their own people, whereby the knowledge is there that should stop them. Its there."

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, DC, and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife, Karina Reiss, live with their three-year-old son, Jonathan Atsadjan, in a small village near the city of Kiel.

And if you check Wikipedia, which we can see is on the wrong side of history: Sucharit Bhakdi (สุจริต ภักดี [sut̚˨˩.t͡ɕa˨˩.rit̚˨˩ pʰak̚˦˥.diː˧]; born Sucharit Punyaratabandhu, สุจริต บุณยรัตพันธุ์, 1 November 1946, in Washington, D.C.) is a retired Thai-German microbiologist, known in retirement for spreading conspiracy theories and antisemitic polemic.[1] In 2020 and 2021 Bhakdi became a prominent source of misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic, claiming that the pandemic was "fake" and that COVID-19 vaccines were going to decimate the world's population.[3][2]

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Bhakdi and Fuellmich are in one political party for the General Election next Sunday. I did not vote for 2 decades but feel like I should do so now although they will have not much chances passing the 5% threshold needed to enter parliament.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Bhakdi and Fuellmich are in one political party for the General Election next Sunday. I did not vote for 2 decades but feel like I should do so now although they will have not much chances passing the 5% threshold needed to enter parliament.
Just make your choice and not worry about the others.
If the 10%-20% unvaccinated all vote on them you could see a landslide in the political landscape.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)