President Eisenhower’s extraterrestrial guest (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Craig Campobasso is producer of the short film "Stranger at the Pentagon," which is an adaptation of a book with the same title by the Reverend Frank Stranges. Craig’s film shows the dramatic circumstances surrounding the 1957 appearance of a highly evolved human looking extraterrestrial who made contact with the Eisenhower administration.

Valiant Thor, allegedly from the interior of Venus, became a VIP guest who stayed at the Pentagon for three years where he discussed a proposal to help humanity prepare join the galactic community. After the Eisenhower administration declined Thor’s proposal for First Contact, he sought out private individuals who might assist in realizing some of its less controversial aspects, from the perspective of the administration.

Part 2 -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-gJxnQoJ3k&feature=youtu.be

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've always thought this is one of the most interesting contact stories.
He must have been a supreme diplomat dealing with all those people in that environment.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I haven't seen the movie but I remember this came up in my research. Matter of a fact I was just thinking about this. That must have been something! To meet this guy AND there are pictures of him around. The guy looks completely normal. Fascinating! That makes me wonder how many others there are living among us lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)