Prepare to make food the foundation of your HEALTH with this FREE Masterclass (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I want to introduce you to one of my greatest heroes.
My dad and colleague, John Robbins, was groomed from childhood to become heir to the Baskin-Robbins ice cream empire that his father (my Grandpa Irv) founded. But my dad chose to walk away from the family company, and from any access to the family wealth, to follow his own “rocky road.”
At the time, my dad’s uncle, Burt Baskin, was dying of heart disease. My dad didn’t want to spend his life selling a product that might contribute to making more people sick.
Some things in life are more important than money.
He went on to become one of the world’s most beloved natural health experts. For the last three decades, he’s been studying thousands of medical journal reports and staying abreast of the latest research. He’s written eleven books, conducted more than 200 interviews with the world’s top food experts, spoken for the United Nations and on many of the biggest talk shows, and inspired millions of people to claim the power of their food choices to take a stand for a healthy life.
Right now, you have a very special, limited-time opportunity to join my dad, and me, for a totally free Masterclass on how you can make food the foundation of YOUR health.
You’ll discover the four most dangerous food lies that most people still believe. And you’ll find out about 10 mighty plant-powered breakthroughs that could save millions of lives.
If you value your health, like I know you do, then you don’t want to miss this!
Yours for healthy choices,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. In this Masterclass, my dad will share his incredible story, and some of the top tips distilled from decades of research.

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)