Pre-Life Planning And Exit Points (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
This short post is only meant for those that believe we plan our incarnation before we come here.

I’ve come across this concept a number of times, but most recently in the book “The Ascension Papers” (See the thread, what are you reading now), it was given a name that resonates with me.

“Exit points”…….The concept suggests that we incarnate here with a pre-planned agenda for things we wish to experience and learn. Should our incarnation not head in the direction we planned, or for a number of other reasons known only to ourselves, we pre-planned our exit from this 3d earth, prematurely. Meaning death. Of our physical vehicle of course, we are eternal souls, so there’s no such thing as death really. If we arrive at our pre-planned exit point, but have successfully learnt what we wanted to, usually something extremely unpleasant, else we would not have put that exit point there, we will still go through the exit scenario, but will survive it.

I’ve had two exit points occur in my life. First one, I was hit by a bus, side on at speed, the car I was in was a mangled mess, I walked away with only minor injuries.
Second exit point, My neighbour was operating a loader tipper, was about to topple over, so I climbed on to try prevent the toppling, stupid I know, my weight made zero difference, the loader righted itself, threw me off under its huge rear wheel, I rolled hitting the ground, and was missed by the wheel by about an inch.

Moral of the story, I shouldn’t be here. It appears that the life I planned is progressing as planned, or I wouldn’t be here.

It appears that my new life challenges are romantic relationships, Oh wow, they are beautiful, but difficult. Haha, isn’t life amazing?

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I lnow what your saying, Gunther. Looking back I bearly escaped death on a couple of incidents. The latest this summer when I capsized my boat and came out of it with a smile on my face. I wrote about it here on a thread and even postulated in it if it was indeed a pre arranged "check out time" that under cirtain conditions the capt may well have gone down with his boat. I'm still here the Gods want me here for whatever reason. So you guys are stuck with me lol.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As a corollary to your main concept, (which I am in line with), there is something big which I have learned over many decades of life on a spiritual investigation. That is, at any point you are comfortable with, or think you have prepared enough for, you may ask for a bigger rollout or expansion of your life choices.

I know this concept is already ingrained in religions as prayer, but I didn't grow up with any religion, and it took me quite some time to realise that if I wanted something I needed to open my heart and ask at a level where ego did not intercede.

But beware! What you ask for will be made manifest, but in ways that you probably never thought about!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've had some conversations about 'exit points' and they were always fascinating. It seems that some of us can point to specific times when we feel we had an 'opportunity' to exit and made a decision. I guess the ones I've discussed this with have, by definition, been folks who've decided not to take the exit in question, lol.

I, too, can point to specific times when it felt almost as if the option was laid out for me, though not nearly as dramatically as either Gunther or Pucksterguy mention above. Still, looking back, the time period in question felt like a time when I was actively considering how things were likely to go, how they might go (all possibilities) and then how I'd like them to go. It did feel like a decision when I look back.

This whole area feels like one of those pieces of 'thought candy' that I sometimes wish we spent more time with so thanks for bringing it up.

OP
Gunther

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I lnow what your saying, Gunther. Looking back I bearly escaped death on a couple of incidents. The latest this summer when I capsized my boat and came out of it with a smile on my face. I wrote about it here on a thread and even postulated in it if it was indeed a pre arranged "check out time" that under cirtain conditions the capt may well have gone down with his boat. I'm still here the Gods want me here for whatever reason. So you guys are stuck with me lol.
Lol, I'm sure we'll be able to tolerate you a little longer Pucksterguy :p But seriously though, it does appear to be a valid concept. Looking back, I see that prior to both incidents, I'd overcome and made peace with some pretty big issues. It's even suggested that we are able (unconsciously) to bring forward learning scenarios, that we had planned for future lives, into the current one. This may indeed be similar to what Hailstones Melt spoke of.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would say I've had at least two different learning type experiences (as a category):

one) many times I've had an epiphany especially on spiritual topics because I've been attracted to spirituality and metaphysics since I can remember. Those epiphanies came easily and were blindingly obvious once realised. Later in life, I realised that these epiphanies were actually already known by me, but I was in the process of "remembering" them, in this life.

two) as Gunther mentions, actually resolving a situation, perhaps only with a thought, or actually making plans to resolve it and then doing it. This type of spiritual learning tends to heave you up onto a plateau, perhaps one with a vista you've never seen before. You then tend to spend eons of time on this plateau, until the view becomes "old" and you strive to reach a different or higher mountain-top view. The beauty is, the resolution to a "stuckness" can be simply revelation. After what is revealed, there is no going back to the old way of thinking.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've had a couple of potential "exit" points, I feel.

One. I fell off a ladder and bent myself in a particularly unnatural position between it and a dog run. I should have broken my neck, but came through with no injuries whatsoever.

Two. I crashed my bike at about 20 mph and landed on my head in the middle of the street. I broke my helmet in two places. Again, I should have snapped my neck, but all I did (as if that wasn't enough) was break my collarbone.

Three. I passed out from dehydration and heat exhaustion. Although this shouldn't have been a serious incident, one of my coworkers (who was a trained EMT) couldn't find my pulse and almost started CPR. He said I had also stopped breathing for a few seconds, but I "came back" quickly and regained consciousness.

In retrospect, it strangely feels to me as if all three were "choice" points. I could have easily decided, nah...it's time to move on--or not. Frankly, I'm REALLY glad I stuck around--and I'm so glad to be here right now that NOTHING will keep me from being a physical part of this "ascension" process. I'm planning to "youth" myself into perfect physical shape and stick around for the next 60 years at least (that'll make me around 120). Either that or I'll achieve immortality in a physical body and stick around until I'm completely bored with physicality (mmmmm...maybe in 700 or 800 years).

So yeah, like PG, I'm afraid y'all are stuck with me for awhile! :D :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)