Practical Prepping Health Protocol (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Hi! I was not able to find a thread related to this... I have the hope that we can share solutions based in natural treatments, which can be executed by ourselves in situations when we can not afford to be received by doctors. <3

As an important example, I had one tooth with rotten root last year, which I tried to treat by myself through inject (by syringe) water with the regular refined salt in it, because I saw preppers telling that this could stop that HUGE pain and eventually cure it after some days. HOWEVER, it was totally useless in my case and I ended up into the dentist to extract it. Does anyone here know how to stop the toothache and treat this kind of problem without dentist???

Other issue, for example, is high blood pressure, that we know can be reduced by banning salt, doing aerobic exercises regularly, reducing the stress, etc... But, does someone know about any herb, for example, that can helps into this process of blood pressure normalization?

And, about diabetes type 2: does someone here knows how a diabetic type 2 can find NATURAL INSULIN in the nature... a tea... anything?

I have worked on this research since almost a decade, but yesterday my husband and I were prohibited to enter in some different establishments without a mask and the drugstore was in one of these commercial complexes. We already refused to take the poison (the "vaccine"), but the authorities here are already trying to make we understand that without the vaccination card we will be extremely restricted in our activities and resources.

Thanks! :)

OP
Nara

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Read about Seroyal brand of TADS for regeneration.
Also phytogen of Giant Sequoia.

Best wishes

I registered for this forum just to give you a reply.
I do not come to this forum very often.
By the way for me the best brand of Colloidal Silver is a must in the prep. It is a life saver for many kinds of infections outside or inside the body and for virus also.

I could not have survived C19 without it and quercetin, zinc, vitamin C and D.
Thank you. This was very kind! I appreciate. :tsgn

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Nara, this is a great thread. At the very least, what could we have on hand to use in the event supply chains break down. We've already seen this in other areas.

silver, thanks for coming on board and adding your info. Hope to see you around more.

I'm a believer in acupuncture and acupressure, as well as teas. There are others here who've used MMS (chlorine dioxide). Homeopathic treatments also are used by many.

We might look at this thread as a way to accumulate info for different situations. In other words, how can we stock our "medicine cabinets".

• I agree
Reactions: Nara

CHAVA

Rambling Companion
Dec 20, 2020
Hi! I was not able to find a thread related to this... I have the hope that we can share solutions based in natural treatments, which can be executed by ourselves in situations when we can not afford to be received by doctors. <3

As an important example, I had one tooth with rotten root last year, which I tried to treat by myself through inject (by syringe) water with the regular refined salt in it, because I saw preppers telling that this could stop that HUGE pain and eventually cure it after some days. HOWEVER, it was totally useless in my case and I ended up into the dentist to extract it. Does anyone here know how to stop the toothache and treat this kind of problem without dentist???

Other issue, for example, is high blood pressure, that we know can be reduced by banning salt, doing aerobic exercises regularly, reducing the stress, etc... But, does someone know about any herb, for example, that can helps into this process of blood pressure normalization?

And, about diabetes type 2: does someone here knows how a diabetic type 2 can find NATURAL INSULIN in the nature... a tea... anything?

I have worked on this research since almost a decade, but yesterday my husband and I were prohibited to enter in some different establishments without a mask and the drugstore was in one of these commercial complexes. We already refused to take the poison (the "vaccine"), but the authorities here are already trying to make we understand that without the vaccination card we will be extremely restricted in our activities and resources.

Thanks! :)
For a toothache or pain.. use coconut oil right on the area.. don't swallow ..

• Thank you!

CHAVA

Rambling Companion
Dec 20, 2020
Insulin plant (Costus igneus) from India for diabetes.. diet has a lot to do with it too

• Love this post!
OP
Nara

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
I'm a believer in acupuncture and acupressure
Insulin plant (Costus igneus) from India for diabetes.. diet has a lot to do with it too
I was researching yesterday about colloidal silver, but i lost the courage to try, because it's informed that it can cause side effects like argyria, as well a poor absorption of some substances like certain antibiotics and thyroxine (used to treat thyroid deficiency).

Acupuncture and acupressure are indeed a very good alternative, Linda! I, personally, should start right now :)

About the costus igneus (the "insulin plant") it's fantastic. I believe that this can help a lot and I'm looking for this. I want the seeds to plant, but here in Norway it's very difficult... We don't have so many variety of herbs and there are many that we can not import (it's law) :)| But, I'll find a legal way through internet shops. I must find...

If someone here have stomach or liver problems, can drink BOLDO TEA. I had severe liver problems in the past, as well stomach problems because of fermentation, etc... Boldo tea made miracles for me. However, I can not find it here in Norway also. I'm looking for, in order to plant.

OP
Nara

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Hi! Let me tell quickly (if someone feels interested) :): when I knew my husband in 2012 he had a huge high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes type 2, without any hope that he could be better and the doctors told that, once these kind of health problems appears, nothing can cure and that the destiny is in the hands of medicine forever. THIS WAS A RUSE. He changed his habits: he stopped to eat animals (therefore animal fat also), reduced the quantity of alcohol enormously, adopted daily aerobic exercises, have controlled the quantity of sugar by himself and have meditated. Result: his blood pressure medicine was reduced in about 75% (needing him now about 15% of that), he doesn't have high cholesterol anymore, he doesn't need the diabetes medisine anymore, developed more compassion for animals and is better in many senses. If he could, anyone can... I just try to keep researching about natural methods of treatments for everything, because it is important to be independent from the pharmaceutical industry and I really die of fear of toothache!!!! We are also getting old, therefore new issue can come along. I just wanna register here that you are all right here in this Forum: we indeed can change, it doesn't matter (many times) what doctors say.

By the way, I suffer with anxiety, so if anyone knows about any herb, for example, that can combat it, I'll appreciate. I already practice meditation, so my doctor told me that this is because my brain send the alert to the rest of the body saying "flight! or fight", because of some childhood traumas, even if I have a better life now.

Thanks.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Nara, I use a drop of Frankincense oil on the back of my neck. If you don't like that one, then geranium oil will do the same. Also, I've found that mudras bring me back to myself - especially prana and dhyana. The nice thing about a mudra is that you can do it anywhere and anytime.

• Thank you!
OP
Nara

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Hi Nara, avoiding sugar and increasing your exercise level are both huge in reducing anxiety naturally
Thank you! I didn't know. Sometimes I feel desperated for sugar. I'll remember it.

OP
Nara

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
@Nara, I use a drop of Frankincense oil on the back of my neck. If you don't like that one, then geranium oil will do the same. Also, I've found that mudras bring me back to myself - especially prana and dhyana. The nice thing about a mudra is that you can do it anywhere and anytime.
I'm not into mudras since long time ago, but I'll try them again, as well the oils. Thanks, Linda :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)